So...
所以...
I'm all in.
我要死心塌地
I'm shredding this passport. I'm not leaving Mexico.
把护照碎了 我留在墨西哥哪儿也不去
Oh, no, you are not, sir! No, no, no, wait, wait!
你干什么 别别别 等一等
I will put myself in that shredder
你碎了护照前
before you put your passport in there!
我先把我自己碎了
Yeah, well, yeah, yeah, switch!
好呀好呀 开关打开
Passport, yeah, put yourself in there.
护照拿开 耳朵放进去
Stop! Stop, Nick!
尼克 别闹了
I will shred my ear! I'll do it!
我把耳朵放进去碎了你信不信
Your ear could go in! I will shred myself!
耳朵不要了 我真干得出来的
Your ear could go in. I will shred myself in the shredder.
你耳朵不要了吗 我说得出做得到
Get serious!
严肃点
Stop.
别吵了
Listen to me.
都听我说
We're a family.
我们是一家人
You can't choose who you love.
你没法选择你爱的人
Sometimes they choose you.
有时候其实是他们选择了你
And sometimes, it's just because
而有时候又仅仅是因为
you got a really great deal on Craigslist.
你在克雷格列表上做了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
I got a really great deal on Craigslist.
我就是这样
I got all of you.
我认识了你们
There is no "us" without Schmidt and Winston.
没有施密特和温斯顿"我们"就没了意义
It's gonna be really, really hard.
这条路的确会很艰难
But so what, Nick?
可那又怎样呢 尼克
So what?
管他呢
I believe in us.
我对我们有信心
I'm all in.
全心投入这段感情
I really want to go home.
我真的很想回家
Come on, man, let's just go home.
走吧 伙计 我们回家
You know what? I love you guys.
我真的很爱你们
Okay. Let's go home.
回家吧
Great.
太好了
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
No!
不
No! Get it out! Get it out!
不 快快 快弄出来
Unplug it, Nick!
尼克 拔电源啊
The shredder shredded it, bro.
这下玩儿出火了吧
No, no, no, no, guys, we're fine.
别激动啊大伙 还有救
I can work with this.
不是还有我吗
Okay, everybody, just be cool, like normal.
好了各位 淡定 都别紧张
U.S. Citizens?
美国公民
Passports, please.
请出示护照
What is this?
这是什么
Sir, my name is Winston Bishop.
先生 我叫温斯顿·毕夏普
I'm a color-blind American citizen,
是一名患有色盲症的美国公民
and I can't do puzzles.
我不会做拼图
Now let us go home.
现在请让我们回家
It says "Unatered Stites of Amurica."
这上头写的是"美丽坚合纵果"
You ready?
准备好了吗
Hey, I got you something, actually.
其实 我有些东西要给你
I mean, I stole it from a kid, but...
我从一熊孩子身上顺的
We can do this.
我们可以做到的
Yeah, we can do this.
是的没错
All right.
好的
Here we go, huh?
来吧
It's locked.
锁上了
I think somebody accidentally locked this.
大概有人不小心锁上了
Where's your key? I don't carry a key.
你的钥匙呢 我不带钥匙的
You don't carry a key? No, I don't carry a...
你不带钥匙 不带钥...
Ever? Why would I carry a key?
从来不带吗 我♥干♥嘛要带钥匙
You never carry a key? There's always somebody home!
你竟然不带钥匙 屋里一直都有人
What if you...? And I know how to jimmy the...
你要是... 我会撬...
Mmm, my God...
我的天...
I like you so much.
我真喜欢你
I like you, too. And I'll start carrying a key.
我也是 我要开始带钥匙了
Okay, I'll carry a key for you.
我帮你带
For the love of God, Winston, please just go unlock the door.
受不了了 温斯顿 快去开门
This is so weird.
太诡异了
Sayonara, masturbation, for the rest of my life.
今天开始戒撸
Hey, Cece, it's Schmidt.
茜茜 是我啊 施密特
You want me to come over tonight?
你想让我今晚过去吗
I think I can make that work.
应该没问题
Uh, can you give me, like, five minutes?
给我五分钟可以吗
Great. Um... ooh, actually, could you hold on one second?
好的 等我一下 有电♥话♥进来
Hi, Elizabeth, my darling.
嗨 我亲爱的伊丽莎白
How are you?
你好啊
Uh, tonight? You want to... tonight.
今晚吗 你想...今晚
Um, could you just give me one second
稍微等一下
so I can check my calendar?
我看看今天的安排
That'd be great.
很好
I just checked it, and, uh...
我刚看了
it looks like there's a slight problem. Um...
估计不行
Puzzling
拼图啊拼图
I am puzzling...
我正在拼图
Looks good to me.
我觉得挺好的嘛
This is my masterpiece.
这是我的杰作
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表