Okay, I am no Eagle Scout,
好吧 我不是什么鹰级童子军
but I know how to make a pants rope.
但我会把裤子绑成绳子
Pants rope. You're a genius.
裤绳 你真天才
I know. - Okay.
我知道 -好嘞
Are you gonna take off your pants?
你也脱裤子吗
Yeah, right after I take off
是的 等我脱掉我的
my bra so we can anchor the rope to the tree.
胸罩之后我们就可以把绳子扔到树上了
That's gonna happen for real? Just take them off now.
真的会发生吗 快点脱掉吧
Whoa, look at Winston's pants.
看看温斯顿的内♥裤♥
It's got kittens on it.
上面还有小猫
These aren't kittens.
不是猫
I cannot believe I'm here voluntarily.
我不敢相信我竟然是自愿来这里的
So stupid. Take them off.
太傻了 脱掉
They're coming off.
脱掉咯
Here, you guys, grab hold of the rope.
你们两个 抓住绳子
Okay, you go first, Jess.
好了 你先请 杰茜
I'll be right behind you to support you.
我跟在你后面支援你
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Okay, how about this? Get on my back, I'll bring us both up.
这样吧 我背着你 咱俩一起上去
Back at you.
上来了
You can do it!
你能做到
There, hold this flashlight, buddy.
给你 拿着手电筒
Grab hold.
抓住
Come on, Nick! Come on. Here we go!
快 尼克 加油 加油
Oh, God, I'm gonna get you out of here.
上帝 我要把你弄出去
Use your legs, Nick.
你的腿也用上 尼克
Come on, Nick!
加油 尼克
Come on.
加油
Ah, Winston, I hate your leggings. Come on.
温斯顿 我讨厌你的打底裤 加油
Almost there.
快到了
Let's go. You got it,
加油 上来了
you got it.
成功了
You got it, you...
成功了
You chubby son of a bitch.
你个大胖混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
骂得好
You okay, Jess, you all right?
你还好吗 杰茜 没事吧
Thanks for saving me, mountain man.
谢谢你救了我 山顶洞人
So I've got good news from the doctor
我有条来自医生的好消息
you don't have rabies.
你没得狂犬病
You have, uh, giardia
你身上有贾第鞭毛虫
and something called Legionnaires' disease.
和一种叫军团病的疾病
I'm just glad they were able to save your foot.
我很高兴他们能保住你的脚
What?
什么
No, nothing.
没 没什么
Never mind.
别在意
Hey, I'm sorry about the whole camping thing.
我很抱歉整个野营的事
Oh, no, it's okay.
不 没事的
Ah, I was really stupid.
我真傻
I haven't been myself.
我不像我自己了
You're the man I want.
你是我想要的男人
All you wanted was for everyone
你想要的只是让大家
to be together on Thanksgiving, Jess.
在感恩节能一起过 杰茜
Next year.
明年吧
Potato chips. Chips?
薯片 薯片
Maybe a treat.
你请客
Listen, Coach, uh, in the spirit of Thanksgiving,
听着 教练 本着感恩节的精神
I thought maybe that I could give you
我想也许我可以给你
some advice about... about Cece.
有关希希的一些建议
How desperate do you think I am?
你认为我有多绝望
I think you're probably very desperate.
我认为你或许非常绝望
I'm very desperate, I mean,
我非常绝望 我的意思是
she's giving me nothing.
她什么像样的回应都没有
Told her she looked pretty, she said thanks.
对她说她很漂亮 她说谢谢
Mm-hmm. What kind of mind game is that?
那算哪门子心理战
Look, Coach, things have always come easy to you.
教练 任何事对你而言都轻而易举
Cece is not going to be one of those things.
但希希不会成为那些事之一
I once spent hours in a car
我有一次曾经在一辆
with just a cracked window for air.
窗上砸了个透气孔的车里待了好几个小时
She was going into a club
她进了一家俱乐部
and she just kind of left me there.
把我一个人扔在外面
Why are you smiling about that?
你为什么要笑
Hey, guys, I figured out a way to save Thanksgiving.
伙计们 我想到一个挽救感恩节的办法
I got a plan. Enough with the plans.
我有个计划 我受够计划了
You suck at plans! Not another Nick Miller plan.
你安排计划的能力糟透了 否决尼克·米勒的计划
I love you, man, but you are terrible at plans.
我爱你 但是你的计划真的超烂
It's still 11:48, so happy Thanksgiving.
现在才11点48分 感恩节快乐
What?
什么
Got us some Brazilian nuts,
我们有巴西坚果
a couple of string cheeses, and snack.
几个字母奶酪 还有点心
Thank you.
谢谢
I got the parade on my phone.
我手♥机♥上可以看感恩节游♥行♥
Yes.
太棒了
Made some decorations.
做了一些装饰
I think this may be a turkey sandwich,
我想这个也许是火鸡三明治
but I'm not sure,
不过我不确定
and I know this whole thing isn't...
我也知道这一切并不是
It's perfect.
很完美
Look, guys, start without me
大家 你们开动吧别管我
because it might be a few weeks before I can eat again.
因为我估计得过几个星期才能吃东西了
You were throwing up a lot.
你吐了很多东西出来
That was scary... seriously.
那太可怕了 真的
Okay, I'm starving actually. Let's eat. Yeah, let's eat.
我饿了 我们开吃吧 开吃
Nick found all this food in the woods.
尼克在森林里找到的这些吃的
Can I have the ginger ale?
我能喝姜汁汽水吗
Yeah, Nick found that. It's already open.
没问题 尼克找到的 已经开了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表