I can't. I can't do it.
不行 我办不到
Oh, of course you can and you will.
你能办到 你必须得去
Okay, Schmidt, we've been to 11 weddings in a row.
施密特 我们已经连续参加十一场婚礼了
That's too many weddings.
我受不了了
I can't even get into the fridge anymore.
我连冰箱门都打不开了
I'm so hungry.
我饿死了
Why does everybody get to have a party
为何芝麻大点事
for everything in their life?
人们都要开个派对
Why can't I have a party
我为什么不能在这个夏天里
for really dedicating myself to knitting this summer?
为了自己能专心编织而开个派对呢
God, I hate that you knit. I hate everything about it.
我讨厌你织东西 讨厌一切跟它相关的东西
Why? It makes me angry and scared all at the same time.
为什么 它每次都让我又气又怕
Just like when I hear the phrase,
就跟我听到
"Academy Award Winner Anna Paquin."
"奥斯卡奖得主是安娜·帕奎因"一样
Jessica, you are going to this wedding.
杰茜卡 你要去参加这场婚礼
And I'm gonna tell you why: sexual intercourse.
想知道原因吗 性生活
Do you remember that?
想起来了吗
You got to get back out there, Jess.
你得找回往日风采 杰茜
The last mouth that you kissed
你吻过的最后一张嘴
was Nick's mouth.
还是尼克的嘴
That was four months ago.
那都是四个月前的事了
Think about that. That's horrible.
你想想吧 太吓人了
Hey. Is Schmidt making fun of me?
施密特在开我玩笑吗
Yes. Hi, Nick.
没错 你好 尼克
Okay, cool. Just checking.
没事 就是问问
Are you wearing tap shoes?
你穿的是踢踏舞鞋吗
I got 'em at the Goodwill.
我在二手店里淘的
I thought they were just really shiny dress shoes.
我本以为是双漂亮的礼服鞋
They're cool.
很酷啊
Hey, what do you guys think about this belt?
你们觉得这条腰带怎么样
Like for a wedding gift?
当婚礼礼物送怎么样
Nick, Coach, get in here.
尼克 教练 进来
Everybody in here.
大家都进来
Are we a man down?
少了个人吧
I feel like there's one more of us.
我怎么觉得还差一个人
Something's going on in Jess' room?!
你们在杰茜房♥里干嘛呢
I'm coming!
我这就来
Just wait for me.
等等我
He's sore from Police Academy.
他在警♥察♥学院练伤了
I'm sore from Police Academy!
我在警♥察♥学院练伤了
Okay, we have gone to wedding after wedding this summer,
今年夏天我们已经参加了一个又一个婚礼了
and, with the exception of Coach and myself,
但除了我和教练
none of us have truly taken advantage
你们都没能利用好
of the sexual opportunities
婚礼中暗藏的
that a wedding provides. Not true.
约炮良机 谁说的
Wedding number seven, an unneutered dog ran after me,
第七场婚礼上一只没被阉过的公狗追过我
so...
所以...
I made out with a bridesmaid.
我跟一个伴娘亲热过
You did! Yes.
没错 对啊
She was wearing a hospital bracelet
可她戴着医院的手环
and carrying a dead goldfish in a bag.
还拿着一个装着死金鱼的袋子
She was still a bridesmaid.
可她也是伴娘啊
She looked like the snowman from Frozen.
她长得就像《冰雪奇缘》里的雪人似的
Hey, aim for the middle.
盯着中间部分就好
The ride's rough at first, but the body adjusts.
刚开始不适应 但身体会慢慢调整的
I'm all right! I just rolled off the couch.
我没事 只是从沙发上滚下来了
Winston, please!
温斯顿 老实点
I can't close my ass!
我的屁♥股♥合不上了
We are hooking up tonight, all five of us,
我们今晚都要约到炮 我们五个
including the gimp.
包括那个瘸子
This is the last wedding of summer,
这是今年夏天最后一场婚礼了
which means it is our last chance.
意味着这是我们最后的机会
Nobody meets anybody in fall... No.
没有人会在秋天 不会
or winter. What, are you gonna gamble
或冬天乱搞 你会去赌
on the unknown contents of a bulky sweater?
笨重的毛衣下是否有料吗
Not me.
我不会
Do you realize how important this is?
你们意识到这事的重要性了吗
I do.
我意识到了
Winter... is coming.
凛冬...将至
No one comes home alone.
谁也不许独自回家
You know what, yeah.
既然这样 好吧
Yeah, I'm in.
我加入
She's in. We're all in.
她加入了 我们都加入
Yeah. Yes.
是的 没错
I'm in.
我加入
I can't hear what's going on,
虽然我听不见是什么事
but I'm in.
不过我加入
All five of us out there together,
我们五个一起出去
in the wild,
到外面去
getting some strange, like a sex fist.
约个炮回来 就像性♥爱♥之拳
I'm sorry, what? Mm, that's not what you mean.
你说什么 不会是那个意思吧
What's a sex fist, now?
什么是性♥爱♥之拳
One, two, three, four,
一个 两个 三个 四个
five of us, together, make a fist.
我们一共五个人 组成一个拳头
You're making a mistake right now. Schmidt, Nick,
你这样不对 施密特 尼克
Coach, Winston, Jess-- sex fist.
教练 温斯顿还有我 性♥爱♥之拳
When you put them all together, No, that's not right.
我们五个一起 不 这样不行
tearing our way through the reception.
在婚礼上杀出一条性路来
Slow down. Are you listening to what you're saying?
慢着 你知道自己在说什么吗
Isn't that sweet? It's a metaphor for togetherness.
很甜蜜吧 是我们和睦相处的一种比喻
It could just be a fist. All five of us
就像一个拳头一样 我们五个
sex-fisting our way...
杀出一条性路来
Hi, everybody. Uh, I'm Ted. I'm, uh...
大家好 我是泰德
I'm Mark's best friend and his best man.
我是马克最好的朋友兼伴郎
I-I've known Mark since he was in diapers, you know?
马克还兜尿布的时候我就认识他了
Uh, and, by that, I mean junior year of college.
我意思是大学三年级的时候
Ah, what about him, Jess?
他怎么样 杰茜
What? The best man?
什么 那个伴郎
Best man.
那个伴郎
Get real, you clown.
正经点 你个二货
I've been out of the game too long.
我已经好久不出来混了
He's a wedding celebrity.
他可是婚礼上的名人
Everybody say hi to nana.
大家都跟奶奶问个好
How great does nana look, everybody?
奶奶看起来气色多棒 各位
Give it up for nana.
为奶奶鼓鼓掌
Six months sober.
六个月没喝酒了
I'm kidding. Three months.
我在开玩笑 其实是三个月
Jess, come on. Get in there.
杰茜 拜托 搞定他
What? You got this.
什么 你可以的
Think so? Yes, you got the bangs parted.
是吗 当然 你把齐刘海改中分了
You're looking good.
你看起来很棒
Really? Yes.
真的吗 当然
Okay. Wait a minute. Hold on.
好吧 等一下 别急
Stick your boobs out. Gotta turn the headlights on.
把你的胸垫大点 要展示你的傲人之处了
Ew! Schmidt.
真恶心 施密特
But you got it.
你能行的
Sex fist.
性♥爱♥之拳出击
All right.
好
Hi.
你好
Hi to you.
你好
I'm Coach.
我是教练
Oh, my God.
天啊
You don't remember me?
你不记得我了吗
Yeah...
对
Yeah, I remember...
对 我记得
I’m good. It's the end of the wedding season.
我不错的 婚礼季就要结束了
We've got some repeats.
遇到几个搞过的也正常
Oh, God. What is she doing here?
天啊 她怎么会在这儿
I thought she was in Australia.
我以为她在澳大利亚
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表