So, you want to take a long nap?
你想睡个长长的午觉吗
If that's what you have planned, then, yes,
如果你准备的是这个 那好呀
let's take a long nap.
让我们睡个长长的午觉吧
Perfect. Maybe for, like, six, seven hours?
太棒了 睡个六七个小时如何
It's just such a nice day outside...
只是 今天外面天气这么好
Yeah. Um, so let's take, uh...
是啊 那我们
let's take this party outside.
在外面开派对怎样
Sure. Next up on the agenda is...
没问题 下一项日程是
it's lunch.
是吃午餐
It's 8:30 in the morning.
现在才早上八点半呢
Oh, my God, it's so early.
我的天哪 太早了
What are you doing here, Schmidt?
你来这干嘛 施密特
Nick thought you might need some help.
尼克觉得你可能需要帮忙
Yeah, well, I don't, okay?
我不需要 好吗
So... you can go.
所以 你可以走了
Maybe I'll just stay for a little bit.
我还是多呆一会儿吧
Double-tap some Insta-G's.
双击些趣图网上面的图片
Okay.
行啊
Oh, hey, Mike.
你好啊 迈克
I cleaned the glasses.
我把杯子都擦干净了
Oh, wow, a bunch of broken glass in the ice tub.
冰橱里的碎杯子可真不少
That'll be fun for me to clean up. I'm sorry. Um...
这我收拾起来可真有趣 抱歉
I'm not gonna cover for you like Nick does, okay?
我不会像尼克那样帮你隐瞒的 懂吗
I promise you that. And don't make eyes at me
我向你保证 而且别对我抛媚眼
because it's not gonna work because I'm super gay.
没用的 因为我是超级大基佬
When I look at you, I just see...
我看着你时 只觉得
You know, it's fine,
长得还不错
but it's bumpy, it's creepy.
但你身上太凹凸不平了 挺吓人
Doesn't do anything. It's like...
对我完全没吸引力 就像
looking at this, it's like a...
看看你 就像
it's-it's-it's-it's-it's... it's not o...
就就就 就不那么
it's not a good... it's not good.
感觉不好 感觉不好
Okay. This, all this, everything you got, eh.
好吧 这里 这里 你的一切
Three out of... six.
也就是 姿色平平吧
Damn shame about that cake, Winston.
蛋糕那事你可真丢人 温斯顿
Looks like someone dominated their party task.
看起来有人称霸了派对任务啊
"Coach, where are all the kazoos?"
"教练 卡祖笛都在哪儿"
All over your face.
你满脸都是
I'll pick those up.
我会捡起来的
Or maybe in my spare time...
可能得等我闲下来的时候
I'll make a cake.
我会做一个蛋糕
Just back off, Coach.
教练 你真是够了
What's up, Nick?
尼克 怎么了
How's the cake situation? Cake's good.
蛋糕的事怎么样了 很好
Can I just see the phone?
能给我用下手♥机♥吗
Can I see the phone really quick? Got it.
我就用一下 到手了
Hey. Cake's good, man. I'm on top of it.
蛋糕很好 兄弟 我看着呢
So, how's your plan working out?
你的计划进行得如何
Okay, I have no plan. I'm just winging it, okay?
我没什么计划 我现在想到哪出是哪出
I panicked and took her to a drugstore.
我慌神了把她带到药店来了
She's getting a free diabetes test.
她在做免费的糖尿病测试
I don't know where to take her. Is it safe to bring her home?
我不知道把她带到哪儿去 回家会好些吗
Hey. Oh! The birthday girl!
寿星来了
I got the test. My blood sugar is normal.
我测试做完了 我的血糖正常
Already? You did that... all that already?
做完了 你已经做完了吗
Yeah. Birthday girl gets... all your favorite...
是的 寿星心想的事儿都能成
Next activity.
下一个活动
I see what you're trying to do here, man.
我知道你在干嘛了 兄弟
You're trying to show me up.
你想证明自己比我强
What are you talking about, Bish?
你说什么呢 小贝
I'm referring to basketball.
我是说篮球
When we used to play back in the day, no matter how open I was,
我们原来打球时 不管我有多大空位
you never passed me the ball, you never let me shoot.
你都不给我传球 你总是不让我投篮
You just couldn't stand to let me shine.
你就是接受不了我的出色
Your nostrils are flaring so much right now,
你的鼻孔现在张得真大
it's distracting.
太令人分心了
I'm done letting you run the court.
我受够了当绿叶
I'm building my own court.
我要做主角
And it's gonna be bigger and yummier than yours.
我的蛋糕会比你的更大 更美味
Are you challenging me to a bake-off, Bish?
你是要在烘焙上挑战我吗 小贝
Yes, I am challenging you to a bake-off.
是的 我就是在挑战你的烘焙
Okay. Well, then, I'll... do the countdown.
好呀 那我就 开始计时了
You know what? I'll do the countdown then.
那我也来计时
The countdown begins
定时器一响
when this timer goes off.
就开始比赛
You set the timer for 20 minutes.
你设定的是二十分钟
I'm gonna make a cake so moist,
我的蛋糕会非常嫩滑
girls are gonna be, like, "Ew. Why do you say moist?
女孩子们会说 "你说什么嫩滑啦
I hate that word."
人家讨厌啦"
I'm gonna be, like, "Just taste the cake."
我就会说 "尝尝蛋糕你就知道了"
And they're gonna be, like, "Damn, it's moist!"
她们就会说 "天哪 真的好♥嫩♥滑"
And...
开始
Bake! Okay, bake!
烘焙 好的 烘焙
I said it first. I said it first.
我先说的 我先说的
I said it first. I said it first.
我先说的 我先说的
A customer ordered an old-fashioned,
一位顾客点了一杯老式鸡尾酒
and she got gin in a mug with a peanut in it.
你却给她用马克杯装着杜松子酒加花生
I'll fix it. Make me an oldfashioned right now,
我会弥补的 马上给我做杯老式鸡尾酒
or I'm gonna call the manager.
否则我就要给经理打电♥话♥了
And I want to talk to him anyway,
反正我想和他说话
because he's just gorgeous.
因为他太帅气了
I want to be a barnacle on his ship.
我想当他的船底的一只甲壳动物
Just hanging on by my mouth,
靠我的嘴吸在上面
getting all the nutrients I need.
汲取我需要的全部营养
Okay, an old-fashioned, an old-fashioned, an old-fashioned.
一个老式的 老式的 老式的
If it's old-fashioned, it probably has something like...
如果是老式的 也许会有
absinthe... Oh, the oldfashioned.
苦艾酒 老式的
One of my favorite drinks; a classic cocktail.
我最爱的饮品之一 一款经典的鸡尾酒
Just a half ounce of simple syrup.
半盎司糖浆
Splash of water, two dashes of bitters.
加一点水 再来两份苦味酒
Mix that up with some ice.
加入冰块混合
And then, you know my personal favorite.
然后 再加点我的最爱
You know, and just, far be it from me,
你懂的 除了波旁威士忌
but the bourbon whiskey.
其它的我不要
Bourbon. Two ounces of bourbon whiskey.
波旁 两盎司波旁威士忌
No. Hmm.
不
It's not the Scotch whiskey. It's...
不是苏格兰威士忌 那是...
No, it's certainly not the vermouth.
不 不是苦艾酒
Vermouth would be insane.
苦艾酒可太疯狂了
Yes, the bourbon whiskey.
对的 波旁威士忌
My favorite. Wonderful.
我的最爱 太好了
Look at that. Old-fashioned.
看那个 老式的
Hmm. Old-fashioned?
老式的是这样吗
Oh, my stars and garters, you made a drink.
苍天啊大地啊 你居然自己调了杯酒
Holy crud.
上帝啊
Yes, Nick!
什么事 尼克
I have the electronics!
我有电子产品
Do you know any, like, time-consuming
你知道格里菲斯公园有什么
and free activities in Griffith Park?
耗时而且免费的活动吗
Gross! Suicide?
真恶心 自杀是个选择
Schmidt, please. I need some a...
施密特 求你 我需要
Well, just figure it out, dude!
搞定它就行了 伙计
Oh, it's my mom.
是我妈
Okay, um, found the biggest rock I could carry.
好的 找一块我能扛得动的最大的石头
It was this one. Um...
是这个
It's heavy.
够重的
It's huge. Yeah, heavy. Oh, my God. Um...
很巨大 还很重 我的天
what are we doing here?
我们来这里是要做什么呢
It's not that I'm not having fun, 'cause I am.
我不能说没有乐趣 因为挺有意思的
It's okay if you didn't plan anything for my birthday.
你没有给我准备生日惊喜也没关系
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表