Smarten up!
变聪明了
Thank you. Um...
谢谢你
did you get a chance to get that, uh... the dog cage?
你弄到那个狗笼了吗
No. I feel bad. You didn't?
没 我觉得这不好 你没弄到吗
That was the solution. I know it was.
那是个办法 我知道
Yeah, Jess, so I j... I just... I just buzzed him up.
是的 杰茜 我刚刚打电♥话♥给他了
I... He asked me out on a date, and I said yes.
我 他约我出去 我答应了
We're both going through a breakup right now,
反正我们俩都刚刚分手
which is good, right?
这挺好的 不是吗
Totally.
没错
Gun it. You gun it!
提枪上阵
He's here.
他到啦
Don't go past second base.
顶多跟他亲亲抱抱
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜拜
Wow. Uh, y-you look... amazing.
你看上去... 真美
You look...
你看上去...
This.
太美了
I give you this 'cause you look...
我举大拇指因为你看上去...
This, this and this.
这个 这个和这个
I'll give you all these. No. Not...
全都送给你 不 这样不大好...
I'm, uh... I'm really excited about the game.
我... 能去看球我好激动
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah. Yeah.
很好 很好
I'm gonna go get my purse.
我去拿包
Look at you!
看看你自己
You're the prize! You're the prize!
你是最棒的 你是最棒的
Get it together.
振作起来
Hey. What's up, man?
你好吗
That's what's up, that's what's up, that's what's up.
咋样 咋样 咋样
Really appreciate this, guys.
真的很谢谢你们陪我
Are you guys hungry?
你们饿了吗
Always. Yeah.
一直很饿 没错
Great. I'm gonna go get some food from the Staples Center.
太好了 我去斯台普斯中心买♥♥点吃的
Hey, easy. Chill out.
放松 冷静点
You're right, you're right. Great call.
你是对的 你是对的 明智的决定
Hey, Winston.
你好 温斯顿
Hey. What happened to you?
你怎么啦
I thought you were supposed to go to a party.
我以为你去派对了
Yeah, it's been so long
是啊 时间久得
that I think I forgot how to talk to women.
我都忘了该如何与女士聊天了
You ever wonder if someone in here has killed someone?
你从未好奇过这里是否有人杀过人吗
Furguson is his name. Yeah, he's my cat.
弗格森是他的名字 没错 他是我的猫
Here's him in a cowboy hat.
你看他戴着牛仔帽
Good Lord, darling, how big are your feet?
天呐 亲爱的 你的脚是有多大啊
You know what? It's fine.
你知道吗 没关系
I'll be alone my whole life.
我可以独自过一生
You know, Hank Aaron was alone for every home run he hit.
汉克·阿伦每次全垒打时也是一个人
As long as I got Furguson.
只要还有弗格森陪着我
Speaking of which, where is that cat?
说到这 我的猫呢
Furguson!
弗格森
That's strange. He usually comes when I call him.
这就奇怪了 我一叫他就会过来的
Nick, you left the window open?
尼克 你是不是忘了关窗户
Oh, my God. No.
天哪 这下完了
Nick! What?
尼克 什么事
You know he always trying to kick it with those pigeons.
他一直想要踢开窗户去抓鸽子的
Nick, you let him out.
尼克 是你放跑他的
I did... I didn't mean to. I just opened the window.
我不是有意的 只是不小心打开了窗户
Man, I asked you to do one thing!
兄弟 我就拜托你一件事
Winston, I'm really sorry. This is your fault, man!
温斯顿 我很抱歉 这是你的错
I feel terrible, Winston.
我很内疚 温斯顿
You're gonna help me find him!
你得帮我找回他
Winston, don't leave... Winston...
温斯顿 别走啊 温斯顿...
Okay, I'm coming, buddy.
好吧 我来了 兄弟
Jess, I'm sorry, but you're gonna
杰茜 不好意思 你得
have to stay here and keep an eye on Schmidt. No.
留下来看着施密特 不
You can't leave me here with him.
你不能留我跟他单独在一起
No, she's right.
没错 她说得对
You can't do that. What if it gets rough?
你可不能这么做 万一我失控了呢
Nick, he is in pain. I can feel it.
尼克 我能感觉到他正在水深火热之中
Don't you go! Stay!
你走试试看 留下来
I am so scared, man!
我好怕怕 哥们
What do you want me to do, Jess?
那你想要我怎么做 杰茜
Stay. Don't you dare go. Everybody settle!
留下 你敢走试试看 别吵啦
Look, this is my fault. Winston, I'm coming with you.
这是我的错 温斯顿 我跟你一起去
Okay.
好的
Schmidt, just get it together.
施密特 振作起来吧
Jess, I'm sorry. Just keep him here
杰茜 我很抱歉 你在这看好他
and keep his mind off the date. I got to go.
将他的注意力从约会上移开 我得走了
I'm sorry.
抱歉啊
We got to go.
我们走
Let's find that damn cat!
去找那只该死的猫吧
What do you think Coach and Cece are doing right now?
你觉得教练和希希现在正在做什么
I don't know. They probably just sat down.
我可不知道 他们可能已经坐下来
Touching thighs for the first time.
第一次互相摸大腿了
I'm gonna go stop that date! No!
我要去阻止他们的约会 不
Is that literally all you have?
你就这么一点点本事吗
Oh, my God, we're screwed.
天哪 我们完蛋了
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Uh, think.
想想看
Coach gave me an out.
教练给我留了破绽
He said, "Just say the word and it's off."
他说 "只要你说出那个词 我就收手"
And you know what? I'm just gonna say the word.
不管了 我要去说出那个词
No! No!
不要 别这样
You call, you say the word.
你去打电♥话♥ 你去跟他说
No, Schmidt!
不 施密特
God, you can't do that to Cece.
天哪 你不能这样对希希
She's just starting to move on.
她刚跨过你这道坎
All we have to do is get through the night.
我们只要熬过今晚就好了
Just get through the night.
只要熬过今晚就好
Just have to get your mind off her.
你只要不去想她就好
What do you want to start with?
你想先做什么
What's- what's happening?
你这是 这是干嘛
Maybe just go no shoes. I don't know.
也许你不该穿鞋子跳 我也不知道
Okay, and this one's tenth grade, so...
这是十年级的时候 所以
This one's from Evan G.
这个是伊万·G写的
Evan G. Was the captain of the water polo team.
伊万·G是水球队的队长
"Hey, Jess, we both like lunch."
"你好呀杰茜 我们都喜欢午餐"
That's true.
这倒是事实
Oh, lean in... aw, dude...
靠过来一点 兄弟
Camryn Manheim represents a woman who was heckled
卡穆琳·曼海姆给一个被狂欢节小丑骚扰的女人
by a carnival clown, and Dylan McDermott says...
做代表 然后迪伦·麦克德莫特说...
I can't stop thinking about Cece! Okay!
我没法不想希希 行
Nick said this would work. Sit down.
尼克还说这有用呢 坐下
Stop thinking about Cece. I'm gonna sit down.
别想希希了 我坐下了
Look at this leather.
你看这皮革
It's so smooth, brown.
它是褐色的 这么的光滑
It's just like Cece.
就像希希一样
That's weird.
这样说真奇怪
You're right. I'm just gonna lay down for a little bit.
你说得对 我该躺一会儿
Okay.
好的
Oh, yeah, this feels good.
这感觉太棒了
Okay.
行了
What are you doing, Schmidt?
你在做什么 施密特
Nothing, just go. No, no, no, no.
什么都没做 你走吧 不不不
Just go away. Okay...
你走吧 好的
Schmidt, hey.
施密特 听我说
No! We're getting you out of here,
不行 我得把你弄出去
and we're gonna get you a new woman, okay?
我们再给你找一个妹子 好吗
Nick said to stay home.
尼克说了要待在家里
Well, Nick doesn't know everything, Schmidt.
尼克不会什么都知道的 施密特
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表