Oh, hey. I was wondering about date night tonight.
我在考虑今晚的约会
Um, do you want to just stay in?
你想不想就在家呆着呢
'Cause you know what that means.
你明白我的意思吧
Romantic dinner and Homeland? Sex on the couch.
浪漫晚餐 然后看国土安全 滚床单
Or your thing. Actually, Homeland sounds great.
你的想法更好 其实看国土安全也不错
Or your thing.
还是你的想法更好
Hey, Nick, um...
尼克
Last night when Furguson and I were in the shower,
我昨晚跟弗格森洗澡的时候
I had an epiphany.
我恍然大悟了
It's time to get back in the game.
是时候回到现实了
You know, meet some women.
我该去见见女人
Human women.
人类的女人
Human? Is there any other kind? Human.
人类 还有其他类的女人么 女人
Anyway, I was wondering if you'd watch Furguson tonight
我想今晚你能不能帮我照看弗格森
while I go out for some drinks with some work buddies.
我想出去跟工作伙伴们喝几杯
Just for a little while. You just gotta give him a pill at 6:00.
就一会 只要记得六点给他吃药
We're having date night tonight. Jess...
我们今晚要约会 杰茜
Winston wants to go out to meet human women.
温斯顿要出去见女人了
Without the cat.
还不带猫
Oh, yep, yep.
哦 这样哦
Yep, yep. Nick will watch the cat.
好的 好的 尼克会照看你的猫
Question, are those mouth pills or butt pills?
有个问题 喂药是从嘴喂还是从屁屁喂
Just one pill.
就一片药
Just one butt pill.
从屁屁喂
Here you are. Nah, I'm not touching that thing.
给你 不用了 我不想碰它
No? Okay.
不想 好吧
Thanks, man. Yeah. You got it.
谢了 哥们 客气
Hey, guys. Just hanging at home tonight?
你们今晚就在家了吗
No, actually, we have a date tonight.
不啊 我们要约会
'Cause I just made some cobbler.
我刚做了酥皮水果馅饼
Some peach cobbler
桃子馅的
and slow-churned vanilla bean ice cream,
我还弄了香草冰淇淋
and Coach is asking Cece out on a date tonight, and...
今晚教练要约希希出去
does anybody want a bite of this, 'cause it's...?
谁想来一口吗
It's fresh out of the oven.
刚出锅的哦
It's piping hot!
烫爆了
Well, I hope Coach at least ran this by you first.
但愿教练提前跟你打招呼了
Coach came over, he followed the bro code.
教练来找我了 很讲义气
Actually went really well.
我们聊得挺好的
Yeah. Just the man I wanted to see.
我正要找你呢
You found me. Yeah, I did.
那正好 是啊
I got a question for you, playa.
亲 我有个问题问你
Drop the bomb, man!
放马过来吧
Can I ask Cece out on a date?
我能约希希出去吗
Yeah! Wait, what?
好啊 等等 你说什么
Wait, that's so great for Cece. Coach is super hot.
对希希是大好事啊 教练那么帅
Wrong crowd.
最佳损友
I see that now.
我看出来了
Be that as it may, you blew it with Cece,
尽管如此 你已经跟希希吹了
so you have to be fine with this.
你应该不介意这事儿吧
I am. You are?
我不介意啊 真的吗
I promise I am. You are?
我绝对没问题 是吗
100% fine. You're fine?
我百分之百没事 你没事吗
Yeah, I'm absolutely fine. Really?
我完全没事的 真的么
It's good for Cece, it's good for Coach, it's good for America.
这对希希好 对教练也好 皆大欢喜啊
Who knows? We might even get another Tiger Woods out of this situation.
可能又弄出一个泰格·伍兹呢
Wouldn't that be nice?
那多好啊
I'm probably getting ahead of myself.
我可能就是想多了
Who knows if Cece will even say yes?
希希还不一定答应呢
She said yes!
她答应了
We're going to the Staples Center to watch a game tonight.
我们今晚要去斯台普斯中心看球
Are you still... Are you cool with this?
你确定你没事吗
I mean, 'cause all you have to do is say the word, man,
只要你说出那个词
and I'll back off, for real.
我一定收手
N... No, man.
别啊
Come on. Date that thing.
加油 就约她
Yeah! All right! Yeah! And then date it again.
好啊 多约几次
It's not gonna date itself. Yeah, date it all night long.
可不光是约个会 约个一整晚哦
I'm kind of nervous!
我有点紧张了
Yeah, I'm nervous.
没错 我紧张了
Yeah, I'm really nervous. Um...
我非常紧张
I mean, she's beautiful and she's super cool.
她那么美 又超级酷
And it's just, like... Like, you don't even know.
你简直无法想象
I 100% know. Yes, you kno... You know.
我百分百知道 没错 你知道
She stopped the wedding because of me, so I'm just saying.
因为我 她都悔婚了
And then I ruined it 'cause I had my own thing.
然后我却辜负了她 因为我自己的原因
Malia broke up with me and that kind of,
玛丽亚跟我分手
like, threw my head for a loop,
弄得我可不淡定了
so I'm super vulnerable right now. Oh, wait. Don'tdon't worry.
所以我现在可脆弱了 别 别担心
It's like... I don't know.
就好像 我也不知道
Think I'm feeling kind of insecure.
我觉得特没安全感
Come on. You're Coach.
别这样 你可是教练啊
You're the Coach. Yeah.
你是独一无二的教练 没错
You're the prize. Remember, you're the prize.
你可是一流的 记住 你是一流的
You're the prize.
你是一流的
I'm Coach!
我可是教练
Yeah, you're Coach.
没错 你可是教练
She doesn't stand a chance! Oh, yeah, well...
那她可是手到擒来 好吧
She's gonna get it good!
我要好好调♥教♥调♥教♥她
Yeah! Or you could take it slow!
你其实可以不那么操之过急的
Nah, I'm gunning it! Oh, oh! YYou're gonna gun it.
不 我要提枪上阵 你要提枪上阵
I am gunning it. Yes. You're gonna gun it for real?
我要提枪上战场 你来真的吗
That first-class ass is sitting in Coach tonight.
头等舱的屁♥股♥今晚要坐在教练牌椅子上
And best believe, my seat will be in an upright and locked position.
收起小桌板 哥要带她起飞啦
Thanks, Schmidt.
谢了 施密特
Oh... boy.
弟兄们
He's gonna gun it.
他要提枪上阵了
I don't know if you heard that,
不知道你们听到没
but he said he's going to gun it.
但他说他要提枪上阵了
He's really not fine. When he says,
他真的不像没事 在他说
"I'm fine," He's about to get un-fine.
"我没事"的时候 他一定会有事的
Aw, Schmidters.
施密特
There's gonna be other open mics with sturdier stools.
一定会有别的开放表演场有更坚固的凳子
I'm fine.
我没事
I know you're fine.
我知道你没事
Then they'll see your rap skills. Then...
到时候他们就能见识到你的说唱水准
Hey. Stop! You just said you were fine!
住手 你刚刚说你没事的
You just said you were fine!
你刚刚说你没事的
Let me die!
让我死吧
I know Schmidt.
我了解施密特
He's gonna try and stop that date from happening.
他会全力去破坏那场约会的
Okay. So the strategy is containment.
好吧 所以必须把他控制住
Okay. Okay? We got to lock him up.
好吧 我们得把他锁起来
Distract him like a baby.
像对婴儿一样分散他的注意力
If he gets out of line, we got to get physical.
要是他不乖 我们就动用武力
We're gonna get physical with a baby?
我们要对婴儿动武吗
Please don't question me. I'm a pro.
别质疑我 我可是专业的
Or we could help him move on.
或者我们可以帮他走出来
Take him out, get him drunk, maybe meet someone new?
带他出去 让他喝醉 没准能遇上新欢呢
No. We just got to keep him in a safe place.
不 我们得把他关在安全的地方
I wish I had that dog cage.
真希望我弄到了那狗笼
What? When you see a dog cage for sale, you buy it.
搞没搞错 看到有狗笼卖♥♥你就买♥♥一个
Hey, Jess, about tonight, I'm so sorry.
杰茜 今晚又泡汤了 真的很对不起
Yeah. No, it's okay.
没事的没事的
We'll have date night when we're marrie...
要约会的话可以等我嫁...
da, burp a durp a durp. What did you just...
个乌哎 乖乖隆个咚 你刚刚是说
Merry. When we're very merry Christmas.
假日 等到圣诞假日的时候
All right, moving on.
算了不管了
I'm having second thoughts about Coach and Cece.
我仔细想了想教练和希希
Maybe I should stop their date.
也许我该阻止他们约会
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表