Brotherhood. Brotherhood, man.
兄弟情谊 兄弟情谊 哥们儿
All right, man. I respect you, man, no matter what.
好吧 管他呢伙计 我很重视你
That's what it's about, man.
这就是兄弟情谊 哥们儿
Yeah, and, um...
好的
In the spirit of brotherhood--
根据兄弟情谊的精神
Just 'cause we on that level right now--
鉴于我们已经这么亲近了
I was just thinking yeah.
我觉得
Maybe, I don't know, um... Anything, man. Shoot.
也许 我不确定 任何事 说吧
Oh, man.
那我说了
Maybe you can just pay me back that money that you owe me.
也许你能把欠我的钱还上
Remember? 'cause you owe me that money...?
还记得吗 就你欠我的那些钱
Uh, Nick? Nick? Oh...
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick? Hey, Nick. Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick...? Oh, you stink!
尼克 尼克 尼克 你真讨厌
Um, can we...? You son of...
能不能 你个狗♥娘♥养♥...
You son of a bitch, Winston!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的温斯顿
That's what this is about?!
就为了这个
Nick, it's my money, okay?!
尼克 你借了我的钱 好吗
Give it back to me!
还我钱
I make a little bit of money and you come
我刚弄了点钱
slipping out of the "woodword"!
你个潜伏已久的害群之驴就冒出来了
You mean "woodwork"?
你是说害群之"马"吧
What is "woodwork"?!
"害群之马"是个啥
What's "woodword"?!
"害群之驴"又是个啥
Wood! word! wood! word!
害群之驴 驴 驴
That's where people like you
意思就是说 朋友刚有点钱
come crawling out of when people like me have money!
你这样的人就爬出来讨人嫌
But you owe me that money!
但是你欠我钱
Stay out of my damn box is the point, man!
滚出我的债务箱 老兄
I'm not in your box!
我没待在你的箱子里
Jess gets it, right?
杰茜理解 对吧
Yeah, what's... what the hell, dude?
是啊 什么情况伙计
I'm gonna go to the bar to blow off some steam.
我得去酒吧坐坐 舒缓一下压力
That's a great idea. Go get loaded.
好主意 一醉方休
You deserve it. Black out.
你应得的 烂醉如泥吧
You are the only one that I trust around here.
你是我唯一信任的人了
You went through Nick's box.
你翻了尼克的债务箱
Look, it was so much worse than I thought.
听着 比我想象的糟糕多了
Why does he have the deed to an old Mercury Cougar in there?
他为什么会有老款美洲豹型车的购买♥♥书
Oh, yeah, he lost that.
对了 他把车弄丢了
For crying out loud, where is it?
急死人了 车在哪
We've been looking for hours.
我们都找了好几个小时了
It's done. What about your car, Nick?
算了 你的车怎么办 尼克
I said it's done.
我说了 算了
I'll just get the moneney back.
我要把钱要回来
Bill collectors s are reasonable people, right?
收债人都很讲道理的 对吧
That makes sense.
有道理
You better keep your mouth shut, Winston!
你最好把嘴闭上 温斯顿
I'll make you a deal. I'll keep my mouth shut
咱们做个交易 只要你
if you pay me the money Nick owes me.
把尼克欠的钱还给我 我就闭嘴
Are you trying to blackmail me?
你是在要挟我吗
You don't scare me, Jess.
别想吓倒我 杰茜
How much does Nick owe you?
尼克欠你多少钱
$1,900.
一千九百美元
But what is money anyway?
钱算个什么东西
You know, it's just paper that some king on the mountains
无非就是某些山上的国王指着几张纸
said was worth something.
说这玩意值钱
You know? Gold, I understand.
什么 黄金 我明白
It's shiny and you can make jewelry out of it.
很耀眼而且能用来做一些首饰
Silver?
银呢
Put a werewolf in front of me, he's dead.
如果把一头狼人放在我面前 他就死定了
Brass creates the bells
黄铜用来制♥造♥铜铃
that make sound throughout the land.
声音可以传遍大♥陆♥
But we kill each other for paper.
但我们却为了几张纸就要杀死对方
I gotta tell you, man, that's sad.
我必须说 兄弟 那太悲哀了
You give me $50, I'll show you my private parts.
你给我五十块 我就给你看我的隐私部位
Nicholas, good yontef.
尼古拉斯 你好啊
Are you well?
你还好吗
No, but good yontef.
不好 不过你好啊
You know, I'm all steamed up.
我已经怒火冲天了
This money thing is tearing me apart, Schmidt.
钱的事让我很混乱 施密特
All right, well, if it's bothering you that much,
好吧 如果那种事情让你如此困扰
why don't you just give it away?
何不干脆放手
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Not, not to me, Nick, to charity,
不是我想让你这样 尼克 是你的善心
or Tzedakah as my people call it.
或者我的人♥民♥称之为“庆祝”的东西
That's what your people do? Yeah.
那就是你的人♥民♥干的事吗 是的
You beautiful genius.
你真是个天才
I like that. That frees me of my worries.
我喜欢 那让我不再担忧
Oh, look at that! Another Mitzvah! I'm two for two today.
看看 又一条戒律 我今天百发百中啊
Yeah! Mitzvah! Nice. I saved a man.
戒律 太好了 我之前救了一个人
Oh, my god. You know, there was a lowly bike messenger.
我的上帝 有个骑小自行车的邮递员
Was just riding along, choking on his gum. Oh, geez.
一个人骑着车 被他的口香糖噎住了 天哪
And I performed Heimlich's maneuver on him, rescued him.
我用海姆利克氏急救法救了他
Great. Yeah, who's the good man now?
不错 现在谁是好人
You're almost forced to admit it.
你差点就不得不承认了
Almost... you're almost forced to admit it.
差点 你差点就不得不承认了
Yeah, I know. I'm a hero, Nick, now...
是啊 我知道 我是个英雄 尼克 现在
Just tell me that I'm a good man.
请对我说我是个好人
I really need to hear it.
我真的需要听到你说那句话
I don't even know if I'm a good person.
我都不知道我是不是好人
I'm not the guy to ask.
我可不是合适的询问对象
I have my moods.
我现在心情不太好
But we're not talking about you.
但我们现在谈论的不是你
We're talking about me right now and how I'm a good person,
我们现在在说我为什么是一个好人
so it'd be really nice if you could say that.
所以如果你能说那句话就太好了
I'm ready to do a Tzatziki. Tzedakah.
我准备好做酸奶黄瓜了 是庆祝
This is not about Tzedakah right now.
现在和“庆祝”无关
This is about me being a good man and you telling me that.
现在应该是我是一个好人而你应该告诉我
Absolutely. So, well, say it.
当然 好了 说吧
You got it. Ssay that I'm a good man.
没问题 说我是一个好人吧
I'm giving away my money.
我会放弃我的钱
I've been trying to listen to you this whole time! Damn it, Nick,
我一直在努力听你说话 可恶 尼克
You are so drunk right now
你现在醉得真够可以的
and at the bar you work at, no less. Yeah.
而且还是在你工作的酒吧
What happens with the rest of your day?
你剩下的时间该怎么办
Do you even think about that?
你认真想过吗
You don't understand drinking at all.
你根本不了解饮酒
Don't go.
别走
Heathcliff.
希斯克利夫
Hi, I'd like to unpay some parking tickets.
你好 我想拒付一些停车罚单
Excuse me? Well, I sent in a payment earlier for some tickets
你说什么 我早些时间支付了一些罚单
and I decided I don't want to pay them.
但我决定拒绝支付它们
Well, just cancel the checks.
你只要把支票作废就好了
Can't do that 'cause I paid cash
不行 我付的是现金
'cause my boyfriend doesn't believe in banks.
因为我的男友不相信银行
It's early in the relationship.
我们刚刚开始恋爱
Still shaving above the knee if you know what I mean.
大家还没那么老夫老妻 你懂我的意思
Let me get this straight-- you want me to watch the mail
我直说吧 你想让我帮你看看信
and let you know if I see anything from your boyfriend.
然后告诉你是不是收到了你男友的什么东西
Exactly. Fantastic should I call you or...?
没错 太棒了 我应该给你打电♥话♥还是
Text, text would be great. Perfect.
短♥信♥ 短♥信♥就好 很好
Let me put your number into my phone.
我先把你的号♥码存到手♥机♥里
I didn't give you my number yet.
我还没给过你我的手♥机♥号♥呢
Oh, I think you did.
你应该给过了
It's your lucky day, old friend.
今天是你的幸运日 老朋友
I had an interesting talk with Schmidt,
我和施密特谈了一次很有意思的话
and I've decided to give away my fortune.
我决定放弃我的财富
So, what do I owe you?
我欠你什么
How much money d...? Uh...
多少钱
Hey, guys, what's going on?
伙计们 怎么了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表