The answer's me. First one to make a flame wins.
答案就是我 谁先生好火谁就赢
Let's do this.
开动吧
Now, check this out.
看好了
This is how you make a flame.
哥教你怎么生火
You go with two rocks. One against the other.
你那两块石头 这么互相敲
You create friction.
产生摩擦
I'm done. What?
搞定了 啥
I'm done. Well, that's barely a flame, it's going out.
搞定了 那算不上火苗 快灭了都
Whoa! Well, goodness gracious! What are you? A sorcerer?
我的个亲娘啊 你是谁 巫师吗
Damn it!
妈的
Hey, mountain man.
山顶洞人
You want to come eat some dirty vegetables with us?
你想过来和我们一起吃些脏的蔬菜吗
I should've known those beets weren't from nature.
我应该猜到那甜菜不是野生的
Nothing purple grows in nature.
野生的长不出紫色
Look, we didn't come through, okay?
听着 我们没有挺过来 好吧
You came through!
你坚持下来了
Look, you caught a fish!
你都抓了条鱼
That's really, really impressive.
真了不起
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
With my bare hands.
空手抓的
No way! You're so strong. Yeah.
不是吧 你太强了 是啊
Yeah, it was... It fought...
当时是...我和它搏斗来着...
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
I'm not doing anything. I think that's amazing.
我没想干嘛 我觉得太了不起了
You provided for us.
你为我们带来食物
You're a man. Don't patronize me, Jess.
你是男人 别恭维我 杰茜
I'm not. Ever since we started dating, Jess,
没有啊 自从我们开始交往 杰茜
we've been doing a bunch of girly stuff,
做了好多女孩才做的事
and I like some of it and you, but...
有些我挺喜欢 而且我喜欢你 但是
My tolerance to alcohol has, like,
我的酒量已经...
gotten really, scary low.
低得吓人了
I drank three beers, and I got,
喝三罐啤酒
like, all giggly and tired.
我就笑嘻嘻的 还犯困
And I didn't want a fourth.
不想再喝了
Last night, I had a dream that I was brushing a horse.
昨晚我做了个梦 梦见刷洗一匹马
I just feel like I'm losing myself a little.
感觉我有点找不到自我了
Just...
你就...
Let me eat this disgusting fish and...
让我吃了这条恶心的鱼吧
No, Nick, Nick. Yeah, just let me be over here.
不 尼克 尼克 让我死这儿得了
This is the most beautiful fish I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最漂亮的鱼
Don't touch... I wouldn't touch it. It is! It is.
别碰 我就不碰它 真的很漂亮
Jess, don't... Don't put your hands in...
杰茜 不要 别把手伸进...
Oh, my lo...
我的天...
Spit it out.
吐出来
Fragrant.
芳香满口
Mmm, I can really... I can really taste the lake.
我能尝到湖水的滋味
Spit it out. I feel like I'm there in the lake with the fish.
吐出来 我觉得自己在湖里与鱼嬉戏
Bony.
有刺
That's gonna hurt going down.
咽下去的时候有点疼
But I like it.
但是我喜欢
Hurts so good! Hurts so good!
痛得好开心 痛得好开心
Jess, that fish was dead when I caught it.
杰茜 我抓到这条鱼的时候它已经死了
There was a sock near it.
还有只袜子浮在旁边
I'm gonna come with you. No.
我陪着你 不要
Jess, let me come with you.
杰茜 让我陪你吧
Where are you going? There's something over here.
你去哪 这边有东西
I'm gonna look at it. Jess...
我去看看 杰茜
I'm seeing some interesting things.
我看到了一些有意思的东西
I'm out of the office till Friday.
我星期五之前都不在办公室
For immediate assistance,
需要紧急援助
please call Deb at extension A.C. Slater.
请致电Deb软件的推广交流负责人斯莱特
You guys see where she went?
你们看到她往哪走了吗
No. No. Jess?
没有 没看到 杰茜
Jess? Jess?
杰茜 杰茜
Jess!
杰茜
Jess? Jess?
杰茜 杰茜
Jess?
杰茜
Jess!
杰茜
I just want to see more carpet samples
做决定之前
before I make a final decision.
我想多看看地毯样品
Jess!
杰茜
Jess?
杰茜
Jess! Jess, where are you?
杰茜 杰茜 你在哪
Jess! Jessica!
杰茜 杰茜卡
Oh, God, this is all my fault.
天啊 都是我的错
You know what coach, I did like the invitation.
你知道吗教练 我很喜欢那封请柬
I made it. And I liked the little trumpet guy.
是我做的 我喜欢那个小号♥手
I thought he was cute.
我觉得他很可爱
It's genius as a damn button! What?
这创意好得不得了 什么
So many stone...
这么多石头
Hey, guys, look. There she is!
伙计们快看 她在那儿
There are dogs that have dollar signs
这有好多狗印着美元的符号♥
but don't even own banks.
但却没有自己的银行
Jess, we're over here! Jess!
杰茜 我们在这 杰茜
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I've seen that tree before. Jess, stop!
那棵树好像以前在哪见过 杰茜 停下
The bear trap!
捕熊的陷阱
No! I'm coming!
不要 我来了
Jess!
杰茜
Headfirst? Why?
头先着地 为什么
Son of a...
他大爷...
Oh, my God, Jess, I am so sorry.
天啊 杰茜 真抱歉
I was an idiot.
我是笨蛋
This Thanksgiving plan was so stupid.
这个感恩节计划太蠢了
You shouldn't have eaten that fish. I'm sorry.
你不该吃那条鱼 太对不起了
Don't let them pay the bill, okay?
别让他们付账单 好吗
You bring the check to me.
把支票给我
No arguments, moon man.
不吵架了 月亮人
Oh, my God!
我的天
Is anyone hurt?
有人受伤吗
We're fine. I may have cracked a few ribs,
我们没事 我可能有几根肋骨骨裂了
and, uh, Jess is delirious.
杰茜神经错乱了
I think she thinks she's a rabbit.
我猜她以为自己是兔子
Guys, we're gonna figure something out, all right?
伙计们 我们会想办法 好吗
Just get us a rope or a stick or something.
给我们扔条绳子或者棍子 其他什么也行
All right, man, so, any ideas? What are you talk...?
好吧 伙计有什么主意 你在说什么
You know what, Coach? Don't humor me.
你自己知道 教练 别跟我打哈哈
What? You know what to do.
什么啊 你知道该做什么
Look, I admit it. You're a better camper than I am.
听着 我承认 你露营的本事比我好
You're better at life than I am.
你的人生也比我好
You're probably better at dating Cece than I am.
没准跟希希约会也比我好
I saw you guys the other night
那天晚上我看到你们了
inhaling each other in front of the loft.
在家门口卿卿我我
Schmidt, that's all we did. That was it.
施密特 我们就干了那么点儿事 就没了
I asked her to come upstairs, she said no, okay?
我问她要不要上楼 她说不要 好吗
And now she won't return any of my text messages.
现在她都不回我短♥信♥了
She's been ignoring me this whole trip.
整个旅行她都无视我
I'm all, like, "Hey." She's like, "Mm-hmm."
我一直是"你好哇" 她却"嗯"
I'm like, "What?"
我就想"什么情况"
Why are you smiling, dude? I'm not smiling.
你笑什么 伙计 我没笑
I'm over here baring my soul to you, dude,
我在这跟你交心呢伙计
and you're freaking smiling in my face. Yeah.
而你却当着我的面鬼笑
This is the face I make when I listen.
我倾听的时候都是这种表情
All your teeth show when you listen? I'm not.
你倾听的时候所有牙都呲出来吗 没有
You're smiling right now. I opened up to you.
你还在笑 我跟你坦诚相待
You're pissing me off. Stop smiling. I'm not.
你却惹我生气 别笑了 我没笑
I will wreck you. You're crazy, man.
我弄死你 你个疯子
You're nuts. Stop it, listen to me.
你神经病 住手 听我说
We are going to solve this right now.
我们必须马上解决这事
All right, take your pants off.
好吗 把裤子脱了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表