Would you listen to your woman voice for one second?
能麻烦你听听自己的声音吗
Oh, you think I'm gonna talk to him in a woman voice when I'm talking to him?
你以为我会用自己的女声和他说话吗
No, I have a character.
不 我会进入角色的
You're doing a character? Well, I'd love to hear it.
你要扮演角色吗 听起来挺好的
I'm the Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
Right?
怎么样
So good.
挺好的吧
What, am I in the movie theater, eating popcorn?
什么玩意 我在电影院里吃着爆米花吗
Jess, you're also five, four.
还有 杰茜 你只有一米六五
Keep going further away. The further you're away,
继续走 你离得越远
the bigger you look. I would say run a little bit.
看起来越壮实 最好跑几步
Nick! Jess, go! Go...
尼克 杰茜快跑
Hey. Uh, Nick.
你好 尼克
By chance, have you seen anyone famous in the vicinity?
你有没有碰巧在附近看到什么名人
This vicinity? Famous? Like, um...
附近 名人吗 比如
Look that way. What?
看那边 怎么了
Oh, my God. Yeah, it's unbelievable.
我的上帝 难以置信
Well, it's my hero. Yeah.
那是我的英雄 是的
That is Michael Keaton.
那是迈克尔·基顿
Right there.
就在那
Why is he wearing
为什么他要穿
his costume from the movie he did 24 years ago?
二十四年前的电影服装
If he wore the outfit from Clean and Sober,
如果他穿上《义勇先锋》里的服装
you wouldn't recognize him.
你就认不出他了
I'm the Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
It's Halloween. Don't overthink it.
这是万圣节 别多想
Well, you saw him. There he is. Let's get out of here.
你看见他了 他来了 我们赶紧走
I have to meet him, Nick. I have to.
我必须会会他 尼克 我必须去
No, you don't have to meet him. No, no, no...
不 你不需要见他 不 不 不
You're a great kid, Sch...
你是个很好的孩子 施...
You're a great kid, Schmidt.
你是个很好的孩子 施密特
No. Let me take you out to eat. I want to buy you something
不 我带你去吃点东西 我掏钱
'cause you met your hero.
因为你见到了你的英雄
Go to an all-night diner.
去找家通宵营业的饭馆吧
No, I have to meet... Got to meet him.
不 我需要见 我必须见他
He's got to...
他要
It's Michael Keaton!
那是迈克尔·基顿
Go get a blintz or two!
去买♥♥个薄饼卷吃吧 两个也成
Michael! It's me Schmidt.
迈克尔 是我 施密特
See you later, Michael! Take off!
稍后见 迈克尔 你先走吧
We have so much to talk about.
我们有太多要聊的了
Our heroes are never who we want them to be!
我们的英雄永远不可能是我们希望的那样
Oh. You met him.
你遇见他了
It's Keaton.
那是基顿
Come on, you guys. I know.
别玩了 我知道是你
I've known the whole time. What, do you think I'm stupid?
我一直知道 你们以为我是傻子吗
No. It just... I...
不是 只是 我
Just don't really know what to say in this situation.
我不知道在这种时候应该说什么
Look, please don't blame Nick. It's not his fault.
不要怪尼克 那不是他的错
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该感到羞耻
How dare you hack into the private e-mail account
你们怎么能黑进我们这个国家
of one of our nation's finest actors!
最好的演员之一的电子邮箱
I'm gonna have to tell Michael about this.
我得告诉迈克尔
No! No!
不 不
No, don't tell Michael!
不 别告诉迈克尔
Jess, please stop.
杰茜 打住
Thank you for what you're trying to do, but it's over.
谢谢你努力演这出戏 但已经结束了
It has to be over.
必须结束了
Schmidt, I'm Michael Keaton.
施密特 我就是那个迈克尔·基顿
I'm the owner of the e-mail address
我是KeatonPotatoes@aol.com
KeatonPotatoes@aol.com.
这个邮箱的拥有者
What?
什么
It was me... the whole time. No.
一直 都是我 不可能
No, you can't... How do you think
不 不可能 要不然我怎么会
I know that you kissed the bus driver at spring break?
知道你在春假的时候亲了巴士司机
Or that you want to open up
还有你想在康涅狄格开一家
a glassware boutique in Connecticut?
玻璃制品精品店
Or about the wall hole?
还有墙上的洞
This is impossible! I've been...
这不可能 我已经
I've been writing with Michael Keaton since I was a kid!
我从小就跟迈克尔·基顿通信了
Your mother came up with the idea, Schmidt.
是你妈想出来的主意 施密特
But since college, it's been me.
但从大学开始 就是我了
My mom? You're gonna tell me
我妈妈 你是说
that my mom helped me with my public erections?
帮我克服公众场合勃起问题的是我妈吗
I drew pictures!
我画了图呢
He didn't want you to find out this way.
他本来不想让你用这种方式发现的
I got to go.
我得走了
Wait. Schmidt!
等等 施密特
Oh, I'm so, so sorry. Uh...
对不起 很抱歉
A bully! Get him!
欺负人 抓住他
Come on. Hey, kids, get out of here!
上啊 小屁孩 赶紧走开
Scat! Scat! Back off!
走开 走开 躲远点
Cece, wait. I swear, I did not know
希希 等等 我发誓
he was gonna be here. I'm so sorry.
我不知道他会来 太抱歉了
No, Jess. It's-it's fine.
没事 杰茜 没关系
Okay, it's fine.
真的 没关系
In fact... it's actually kind of perfect.
事实上 这样反而更好
I think, since this whole thing went down,
我觉得 自从整件事发生之后
I've just been running away.
我一直在逃避
You know, I mean, actually seeing Schmidt, I...
你懂的 我是说 真的看到施密特
I finally feel like I have some closure.
我终于觉得事情了结了
Well, good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
You deserve some.
这是你应得的
So let's fire up the Batman Mobile, go to a taco stand...
那咱们启动蝙蝠侠车 去个破地方
...and eat some feelings, okay?
吃点儿带感觉的 好不好
Okay, I just... I think it's Batmobile.
好吧 只是 我觉得应该是蝙蝠车
Batman Mobile.
蝙蝠侠车
No. Batmobile.
不 蝙蝠车
That's what I said-- Batman Mobile.
我就是这么说的 蝙蝠侠车
You're putting the man... There's no man.
你加了个侠 没有侠
It's just Bat... Batman.
只是蝙蝠 蝙蝠侠
Mobile. Mobile. Batman Mobile.
车 车 蝙蝠侠车
Batmobile. Drop the man. Bat... Yeah.
蝙蝠车 不要侠 蝙蝠
Batman Mobile.
蝙蝠侠车
Batmobile.
蝙蝠车
Batmo-mobile.
蝙蝠魔车
So it was you who helped me
这么说是你帮我
through my first breakup with Elizabeth?
度过跟伊丽莎白的第一次分手吗
Yeah, Schmidt.
是的 施密特
And it was you, not Keaton, who told me
也是你 不是基顿 告诉我
that women aren't attracted to men who wear maternity pants?
女人不会对穿孕妇裤的男人感兴趣
Yes, but that one I feel like I shouldn't have had to.
是的 但我觉得我不该说这个
They're unbelievably comfortable.
那裤子惊人的舒服
What about that time that we saw Michael Keaton
那次咱们在熟食店遇见迈克尔·基顿
at that deli, and he stopped, and he winked?
他停下来眨了眨眼是怎么回事
Honestly, I can't explain that one.
说实话 我没办法解释那件事
It was just the weirdest day of my whole life.
纯粹是我生命中最诡异的一天
My friend Michael.
我的朋友迈克尔
Oh, Schmidt, look, I know this is hard, okay?
施密特 我知道这不好受
But honestly, I was just trying to help.
但说真的 我只是想帮你
You don't need Keaton. You got me.
你不需要基顿 你有我呢
What was that?
说这个干什么
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
What... Why would you say something like that?
什么 为什么要说这样的话
Because I hurt you,
因为我伤害了你
and I've been wanting to fix this for years.
这么多年我一直想补救
The end of a high school football movie?
这是高中足球电影的大结局吗
I'm really sorry I pretended to be Keaton for the last 12 years.
我真的很抱歉过去十二年一直假扮基顿
It's super weird.
超级诡异
Are we good?
我们还是朋友吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表