It's okay. They're playing Pasadena.
还是算了 他们在和帕萨迪纳打比赛
They don't stand a chance.
他们没有希望的
Pasadena has a bunch of bitch-ass tricks.
帕萨迪纳的人都是耍贱招滑头
Weren't raised right.
没有教养
Hey, what do you want?
你真心想要的是什么
I don't know. I want to be there.
我不知道 我想去
So, spike that ball!
去扣杀吧
That was not a ball. That was beer.
那可不是球 那是啤酒
I know. I feel really bad about it.
我知道 我很内疚
You know what? Don't feel bad! Let's go!
你猜怎么的 别内疚 向前冲吧
Let's go! You got me all fired up!
向前冲吧 你让我热血沸腾
I think you're gonna have to drive.
估计车子得你开了
Mr. Miller: "Were you or were you not
米勒先生说 "你是否曾经在商店里
wearing oversized shoes in the store?"
穿大于自己实际号♥码的鞋子"
Mr. Becker: "I was not. I told you that."
贝克先生说 "没有过 我告诉过你"
Mr. Miller: "But are you sure?" Mr. Schmidt: "Shut up, Nick."
米勒先生说 "你确定吗" 施密特先生说 "闭嘴 尼克"
Mr. Miller: "Let me do this. Ow. Stop it."
米勒先生说 "交给我处理吧 住手"
Mr. Schmidt: "Stop what? You're hitting yourself."
施密特先生说 "住什么手 是你自己打的"
Mr. Miller: "You're a child."
米勒先生说 "你是小孩吗"
Mr. Schmidt: "A child would be a better lawyer."
施密特先生说 "小孩当律师都能比你当得好"
Mr. Furguson: "Children are our future."
弗格森先生说 "孩子承载着未来"
Mr. Berklan: "So true."
博尔克兰先生说 "没错"
Mr. Miller: "I need to regroup.
米勒先生说 "我要整理思绪
"I'm gonna stall a little bit. Watch this.
"需要暂停一下 看这个
Could the lady typer read that back?"
那个负责记录的女士能否读一下前面的部分"
All right, all right, we've had enough.
好了 好了 够了
My client is graciously willing to settle for $20,000.
我方恭谨地希望得到两万美元补偿
As an actual real attorney,
作为真正的律师
I highly suggest you take the deal.
我强烈建议你们接受协议
Great. We'll do... Not a chance.
很好 我们会 不可能
There's not a chance.
那是不可能的
Sidebar. Come on, Schmidt.
休息一下 过来施密特
Hurry up. Just...
赶紧的 稍等
You are not taking that settlement.
你不能接受那个和解
Well, Nick, at least if it's $20,000,
尼克 至少赔了这两万美元
I can get out of that hole some day.
我就能摆脱这种困境了
I've got a plan. You just have to give me a chance.
我自有安排 你得给我机会
Can you believe in me?
你能信任我吗
All right, I believe in you. Deal.
好吧 我信任你 成交
Deal. What's the plan?
成交 你有什么安排
Oh, I'm not telling you. You're gonna get too mad. Let's go.
我才不告诉你 你会生气的 来吧
Nick, I take it back! I don't... I don't believe in you!
尼克 我收回刚才的话 我 我不信任你
Here.
这边
How long is this game?
这种比赛要多久
Go get 'em, Coach.
上吧 教练
All right, listen up, you no-talent, idiot babies!
好吧听着 你们这群平庸的傻孩子
Give me that. Give me that. Give me that. Give me that.
把那东西给我 给我 给我
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Bring it in.
集♥合♥
Come on.
过来
All right, now,
那么 现在
who is gonna win this match?!
谁会赢得比赛
Coolidge!
柯立芝
Who's number one?
谁是最棒的
Coolidge!
柯立芝
Let me hear it! Who are we?
大点声 我们是
Coolidge! Rakim!
柯立芝 埃姆
Really, Rakim? Like I just walked you right up to it,
不是吧 埃姆 我刚教过你的
and you're gonna... We're gonna talk.
而你 我们得谈谈
Coolidge! Too late, man. It's too late.
柯立芝 太迟了伙计 太迟了
All right, guys, get out there and make me proud!
好了伙计们 回赛场去 让我骄傲一把
Ms. Day? What?
戴老师 干嘛
What is going on? I thought you fired Coach.
怎么回事 我以为你已经解雇了教练
Look, Coach loves the kids, and the kids love him.
听着 教练爱孩子们 孩子们也爱他
I want this job, but I'm not going to do it your way.
我不想失去工作 但我也不会按你的方法做
I'm not going to let our best people go.
我不会让最佳人选离开的
You were the one who told me, we have no money.
是你跟我说 我们没有资金
Yeah, but we can make it up in other ways, we can be creative.
是 但我们可以另想办法 发挥创造力
We can rent out the multipurpose room
我们可以在课后
after school to local clubs.
把综合教室租给当地社团俱乐部
And where will the orchestra practice?
那管弦乐队在哪里排练
Did you ever consider that, Ms. Day?
你考虑过这个吗 戴老师
Or were you too busy buying a ladies bike? What?
还是你忙着买♥♥女士自行车了 什么
They can use the library.
他们可以用图书馆
No one goes in there anyway.
反正也没人去图书馆
Yeah, let's burn the books!
对 把书都烧了吧
Except for The Da Vinci Code.
除了《达芬奇密♥码♥》
Well, that took a weird turn, but...
感觉怪怪的 但是
Thank you, Susan. That-that's so nice.
谢谢你 苏珊 简直太好了
What a great solution.
真是个好办法
Come on! Let's do it!
加油 接住
Oh! Hunter, you animal!
汉特 你个小野兽
Yeah! Hit the robot.
好耶 来做机器人动作
Uh, uh, yeah, hit it.
来做吧
I guess we can figure out some way to keep him here.
我猜我们可以想出办法留下他
God, you frost my cookies.
天啊 真拿你没办法
Thank you.
谢谢
Way! Uh!
好耶
Wait, what am I... Get... get back out there.
等一下 我在干嘛 回到赛场去
We got... We still have a game to play.
比赛还没结束呢
Hey, Coach, guess what?
教练 你猜怎么的
Ball!
小心球
It's okay.
没关系
Don't laugh, guys.
别笑 伙计们
Did you see that hit her face?
你们看到她脸被击中了吗
I'm okay. I'm gonna sit down.
我没事 我还是坐下吧
So, are you gonna sit, or...?
那么 你是要坐下呢还是
No, I'm gonna stand.
不 我站着好了
'Cause isn't that what we are doing?
那不就是我们正在做的事吗
Standing... for the little guy?
为了弱势群体撑腰
What is the plan?
计划是什么
Injustice!
不公平
I will not stand for it.
我不会再这么做了[双关语 原意是站着]
That is why I will sit right now.
那就是我要坐下的原因
I will sit down in this chair...
我要坐在这把椅子上
You're negligent! Aah!
你太粗心了
Get off me! My neck! My neck!
滚开 我的脖子 我的脖子
Seriously? The fall-down on the chair bit?
你在搞笑吗 坐椅子也摔
Is this your first case? Yes, it is.
这是你的第一个案子吗 是的
And that is why I'll file petition on petition.
那就是我要为诉讼填写诉状的原因
You're gonna wake up in the morning to paperwork.
你需要早起完成文书工作
You're gonna go to bed at night to paperwork.
晚上会伴着文书工作入睡
So how about this, gentlemen?
这样如何 绅士们
You pay the $20,000 settlement to your client yourself,
如果你自己给你的委托人支付两万和解金
and you'll never see our faces again.
那么你就再也不会看到我们了
What do you call a lunatic
你们管只接过一个案子
who's only got one case and no hobbies?
而且没有爱好的疯子叫什么
Your worst nightmare.
你们最可怕的噩梦
Let's go, guys.
走吧 伙计们
Listen, Bill,
听着 比尔
if you ever want to play with the big boys,
如果你真的想和大人们玩
you'll give me a ring, won't you?
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
This is a baseball card.
这是张棒球卡
Yeah.
是啊
All right!
太棒了
All right. You did it. I did it.
太棒了 你做到了 我做到了
Salud. Cheers!
干杯 干杯
Another round of shots.
给爷满上
On the house! You don't get to say that, Winnie.
酒吧买♥♥单 你不用说出来 温尼
You know that, right? Okay.
你知道的 对吗 好吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表