And please stop this. This is so disgusting.
别这样了 这太恶心人了
I can't even look at you.
我都没法直视你了
Come on, this is gross. This is getting really weird.
这太恶心了 你这样很奇怪
Please! Just one more kiss!
拜托 让我再亲一口
No, you're kissing a sectional, you dummy!
你亲的是家具 蠢货
All right.
好吧
That was the right move. You did good.
这样是对的 你做得对
Furguson! Furguson!
弗格森 弗格森
Furguson!
弗格森
Come here, buddy!
快回来 兄弟
Come on, you little son of a bitch!
快来啊 你这个小坏蛋
We should do another lap around the park.
我们应该再围着公园转一圈
I bet those mean-ass kids playing Frisbee are gone by now.
我猜现在那些玩飞碟的小破孩应该走了
Winston... we've looked everywhere.
温斯顿 我们所有地方都找过了
What are you do...? Winston.
你要干... 温斯顿
Damn it!
该死
I should've never gone to that party.
我真不该去那个派对的
Nah, the party was a good thing.
不 派对是个好东西
You should go to more parties. Really?
你应该多参加点派对 真的吗
I got shot down by, I don't know,
我被 我也不知道
16 or so different women.
十六个女人拒绝了
And then I come home to find out
然后我回家来却发现
that you have misplaced my best friend.
你弄丢了我最好的朋友
Furguson's your best friend now? Yes!
弗格森变成你最好的朋友了 对
Would you listen to yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗
This is pathetic.
太可悲了
"Pathetic" is harsh.
"可悲"有点太严重了
I didn't mean...
我不是...
Friends don't call friends pathetic.
朋友才不会说朋友可悲呢
Well, what do friends do
如果朋友和猫洗澡
when their other friend is taking a shower with a cat?
他的其他朋友该说什么呢
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
I just got a text.
我收到一条短♥信♥
Somebody found him.
有人找到他了
No way!
真的吗
Yes. Furguson?
对 弗格森
Yes! Don't do that at all.
对 别拍手
If that cat's alive, we're made up.
如果猫还活着 我们就和解了
How you liking that merch?
你喜欢那货吗
Oh, it's...
这个
it's great, thanks.
这个非常棒 谢谢
Yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
You want a pretzel?
想吃咸味脆饼吧
No, I'm-I'm fine, thanks.
不用了 这样很好 谢谢
It wasn't a question. Hey, yo, slice!
刚才不是提问 帅哥
Let me get about seven of them hot things!
给我来七个热乎的
You worried about the money?
你怕我没钱吗
It's cool, I got it, babe.
没问题 我有钱 宝贝
Coach had a good year today.
教练今年收成好
Yeah, when I-I agreed to go out with you,
好吧 我同意跟你约会的时候
this isn't exactly what I expected.
可没想到这种事
I know, I hear that a lot, I hear that a lot.
我知道 大家都这么说 大家都这么说
Ha-ha! Look at that.
看这个
Coach is blowing up.
教练收到好多短♥信♥啊
I'll just...
我来...
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn it.
该死
I can't mingle with this trash.
我没法跟这些人♥渣♥瞎混
I've been to the mountaintop.
曾经沧海难为水
Okay, look. Look at me.
好了 听着 看着我
You are moving on. Now, where's the old Schmidt?
你要向前看 原来那个施密特哪去了
When I moved into the loft, you used to pull so many ladies.
我刚搬来的时候 你可是来者不拒的
You were legendary.
你从前就是个传奇
That year, uh, Hurricane Schmidt did-did demolish
那时 飓风施密特无坚不摧
a number of beach communities. Right.
横扫很多海滩社团 对
All right, we're gonna go talk to this girl over here.
好了 咱们去跟那边那个姑娘聊聊
She's on a flip phone, Jess.
她还在用翻盖手♥机♥ 杰茜
I mean, she's either poor or a time traveler.
她要么很穷 要么就是穿越了
Hi! This is my friend Schmidt.
你好 这是我的朋友施密特
And he's sweet and he's smart.
他又可爱又聪明
And he has a job that I don't really understand,
他的工作我不太懂
but seems to pay him well.
但是薪水应该很高
Schmidt, sit down. Okay.
施密特 坐下 好
I'm gonna give you two a moment.
我不打搅你们俩了
Look, you're a beautiful woman.
听我说 你是个美丽的女人
In another life, we certainly would've been lovers, but...
换种活法 我们肯定会成情人 但是
my soul mate
我的灵魂伴侣
is at a Sparks game right now with another man.
正跟另一个男人玩"烟花"[烈性鸡尾酒]
I need to go get her.
我得去找她
Oh, you poor thing... Please don't interrupt me.
你真可怜... 请别打断我
Now, do you see that bug-eyed woman over there?
看到那边那个一直偷瞟的女人吗
I need to ditch her
我得把她甩开
so that I can go fulfill my destiny.
这样我才能实现自己的命运
Now, tell me when she looks away.
她看别处的时候跟我说一声
Not now.
正在看我们
Not now. Wait.
还不行 稍等
Now.
就现在
What might've been.
只可惜相遇太晚
Hey, Schmidt! No!
施密特 站住
What do you think he's gonna look like?
你猜他会变成什么样
I don't know, I wanna get him back.
我也不知道 我只想带他回去
Found him under the steps
发现他的时候他正趴在台阶下
eating a dead raccoon's eyeball.
吃死浣熊的眼珠子
Your cat's a psycho.
你的猫是个疯子
Oh, did my baby have a tasty treat?
我的小宝贝享受到美味了吗
Furguson, I missed you so much, little buddy.
弗格森 我想死你了 小伙伴
They're very connected, those two.
他俩心有灵犀
I can relate. Got a beast of my own.
我懂 我自己也养了一头野兽
Hodgkiss, wake up.
霍金亲 醒醒
We got company.
我们有伴了
Is that a squirrel? Squirrel? It's a hamster.
那是只松鼠吗 松鼠 这是仓鼠
Nick, you know what a squirrel looks like.
尼克 你知道松鼠长什么样子
Okay, you've been outside, man.
你去过户外 哥们
Trying to just figure out the smell, I guess.
我在努力辨别它的气味
This guy's the best.
这家伙最听话了
I'd rather stay home and watch Grey's with him
我宁愿和他一起在家看实习医生格蕾
than go out to some bar,
也不愿去酒吧
try to impress some douche bag dressed like a lumberjack.
试着讨好那些打扮的像伐木工人一样的笨蛋
I am done chasing men.
我已经对男人没兴趣了
I hear that.
我懂
I am so done chasing women.
我也对女人没兴趣了
That's too bad.
那真是太糟了
Yeah, it's too bad.
太可惜了
You guys hungry?
你们饿吗
Oh, no, but thank you very much for the offer. I could eat.
不用了 谢谢 我想吃点
Winston, do you like bologna?
温斯顿 你喜欢吃博洛尼亚肠吗
It's the kind you have to peel the wrapper off
就是你要先扒掉外面的包装
just to get to the meat.
才能吃到肉的那种
And do you have pudding in a cup?
那你有杯装的布丁吗
I never have pudding in a cup.
我的杯子从来不装布丁
No.
是吗
Is that a good thing or a bad thing that she doesn't?
她这么说是好事还是坏事
That's a good thing.
是好事
You know, I don't know what's going on here.
我不知道你俩在搞什么
Find Staples Center!
寻找斯台普斯中心
Finding Starples Medical Supply.
寻找膝部医疗补给
No, you dumb pocket robot!
不是 你这笨蛋手♥机♥
Dan Plummer Rubber Stumpers.
丹轴架橡胶伐木机
Aah! Now you're just making up words!
你现在都开始瞎编了
That's not even a place!
这根本就不是个地名
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表