How do you think I made it through high school?
不然你觉得我高中是怎么念完的
It's good when you go fast and then slow.
先快再慢 可是很爽的哟
Make the teeth wait for it.
让牙齿先等等
You're on.
你激动了
Turnover! Dunk it from the downtown! Go! Go! Go!
失误了 快攻扣篮 快上啊
Pass that pumpkin to Josh Smith.
把那个南瓜传给约什·史密斯
You better listen to my friend.
你最好听我朋友的
She knows exactly what she's talking about!
她说的正对
Did you just call me your friend?
你刚刚称我为朋友了吗
What's up, guys?
你们好啊 伙计们
Ah, two minutes in, and the Pistons are already down by ten.
还剩两分钟了 底特律活塞还落后十分
What a drag.
真烦人
What the heck are you wearing, dude?
你穿的那是什么玩意 老兄
Just my Scottie Pippens. Yeah.
我们家斯科蒂·皮蓬的队服
Oh, hey, I'm just checking up on you. You frustrated at all?
我来看看你彻底泄气了没
You need your... vitamin D?
你需要维生素D吗
No.
不要
Jessica...
杰茜卡
Threepoint play! Yes! Oh, yeah!
球进加罚打三分 太棒了
That's what I'm talking about!
这才是我想要的
We are talking about the same thing,
我们说的是一个意思
my friend and I.
我的朋友和我
Do my berries make you hungry?
我的浆果让你感觉饿了吗
Mmm. Refreshing.
好清新
Just drink the water, Nick.
喝你的水吧 尼克
You're turning yourself on now.
你又性趣盎然了
I really am, yeah.
我还真是
Okay, next order of business is...
好的 下一个议程是
Kim, if I may, uh, present an idea very quickly to the group.
金姆 我能快速提出一个我的想法吗
While I know...
就我所知
Micro-marketing.
微观市场营销
What? Has this company ever considered
什么 公♥司♥是否想过把个体消费者
targeting its message to individual consumers?
作为营销目标呢
Big data's knocking. Let's open the door.
大数据时代来临了 拓宽思路吧
Just a thought.
只是个想法
Yeah, interesting. Ed, look into that
挺有趣 埃德 去调查一下
and present it to the board ASAP.
尽快把结果递交给董事会
Great job. I'd hug you,
做得好 我很想抱你一下
but you smell like a public library.
但你闻起来像是个公共图书馆
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I may be dirty, but I play old.
或许我很卑鄙 但我是老♥江♥湖了
You said that wrong.
你说错了
And yet I got my paw wrapped around your avacadas.
你的牛油果都逃不过我的五指山
What is with you and avacadas?
这和牛油果有什么关系
Sorry.
对不起
You're never gonna believe what Ed just did.
你们不会相信埃德刚刚做了什么事
He stabbed you in the back.
他背后摆了你一道
Winston, that's exactly what happened. How did you do that?
温斯顿 事实就是如此 你怎么知道
I figured him out, Schmidt.
我早看穿他了 施密特
That liver spot out-sharked me. Can you believe that?
那个老家伙反咬了我一口 你们相信吗
I'm-I'm a minnow.
我是条鲦鱼
Tomorrow, Ed is gonna present my idea to the board,
明天 埃德会把我的想法呈给董事会
and then he's gonna get the... get the promotion.
然后他会得到升职机会
My career is toast. Minnow toast.
我的职业生涯完了 鲦鱼完了
Yeah, well, I tip my hat to him.
当然我祝贺他
The minnow tips his tiny hat to the shark,
鲦鱼也会给鲨鱼它微小的祝福
and then lays down on the toast to be eaten.
然后就要成为俎下鱼肉了
There is too much going on in whatever metaphor you're trying.
你用的暗喻太多了
Okay? It's too busy.
太复杂了
Somewhat made se... Oh, forget it.
稍微... 算了
Ed wins. I'm a mess.
埃德赢了 我却一团糟
Hell, no, Schmidt.
别啊 施密特
Justice has to be served, all right?
正义会得到伸张的 好吗
Mm-hmm. Right. Let us stop Ed.
好吧 让我们阻止埃德
The minnow needs to get up off of...
鲦鱼需要重新站起来
No, off of the toast mat
不 从刀俎下逃出来
and fish-fight his way to the Orangutan Ball.
然后杀出一条路来奔向成功
I just don't understand why they keep giving these games away!
我就不明白他们为什么总是放弃比赛
You know what it was?
你知道为什么吗
It was that turnover in the third quarter.
是因为第三节的失误
Right. Yeah. I'll show you.
对啊 我找给你看
I can just take your word for it.
我听你说就行了
Actually, let's do it from the beginning.
事实上 让我们从头开始看吧
You want to watch the game we just watched all over again?
你准备重新看我们刚看完的比赛
With both overtimes?
两节加时也看吗
Great.
好极了
Looking for somebody?
找人吗
Just doing a bed check.
夜间查铺而已
And you are accounted for, so...
你没什么问题 那么...
see you. So, how's it going?
再见 情况怎么样了
You guys bonding over basketball, Jess?
你们靠篮球增进了感情没 杰茜
We're actually this close to moving past basketball
事实上就差这么点我们就能跨过篮球
and into real friendship, so... Great.
进入真正的友谊了 所以... 不错
I'm feeling pretty good about it.
我觉得特别的好
After the Pistons lost,
活塞队输了以后
did he get really sad and talk to you about it?
他是不是很难过 还和你聊天了呢
About how he felt
和你说他的感受如何
and you guys became besties after?
然后你们从此成为了好朋友
Or did that not happen
还是说这些都没有发生
because that's not the way men are?
因为男人不是这样交朋友的
The Pistons lost,
活塞队输了
so you must be feeling pretty good.
你现在肯定觉得特别爽
Oh, I'm happy, yeah. Yeah?
我超高兴的 是吗
You're feeling excited?
你是不是很兴奋啊
Worked up? Yeah.
很激动 是啊
Ready to cave?
现在投降还来得及
Oh, I've never been stronger. Oh, yeah?
我从没感觉这么强壮过 是吗
So if I just read you a description of,
所以 如果我读一下我手♥机♥上的
like, what a piston does, you know,
关于活塞的用途之类的
on my phone, it wouldn't affect you at all?
你也不会受到任何影响吗
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
It's just a rod
这只是一根杆
that transfers,
这根杆将
uh, force
动力
from the crank shaft...
从曲轴
What is this, a seduction class
这是什么
for kindergarteners?
初级色♥诱♥课程吗
Watch the master work.
看看大湿是怎么做的
How about this?
你看这个如何
A little Paula Abdul stuff.
宝拉·阿巴杜舞蹈的皮毛
Are we doing this?
我们要做吗
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Ball's in my court now, pal.
现在主动权在我手里了 小伙伴
I'm turning off my tap
直到你变成活塞队的粉丝
until you become a Pistons fan.
我才会打开我的欲望之流
Hey, that wasn't part of the deal. It is now.
我们可不是这样说的 现在是了
I can't figure out my counterstrike, Winston.
我不知道该怎么反击 温斯顿
The only thing we know about Ed is that he's old and cranky,
我只知道埃德又老又古怪
and he baffles me because I'm so darn young and pleasant.
他这样阴我都是因为我年轻又迷人
We just got to get inside into his old, cranky mind.
我们得知道他这个又老又怪的人在想什么
We have to find an older, crankier mind.
我们得找到一个更老更怪的来以毒攻毒
How are we gonna find an older, crankier mind than Ed?
怎么可能有比埃德更老更怪的人
Hey, where are you guys getting your photos developed these days?
你们最近在哪里洗照片啊
I got these beefcake selfies
我找到了一些我的健美自♥拍♥照
that I want to dangle in front of Jess,
我想挂在杰茜眼前
get her engine revved up.
让她"性"奋起来
Your phone has a camera, Nick.
你的手♥机♥有相机功能 尼克
These are sexy, sensual, private pics.
这可是性感无比 肉♥欲♥横陈的私密照片
I don't want them beamed right into Snowden's pocket.
我可不想让这些照片流到斯♥诺♥登手里
I'm not going through Wikileaks, man.
我还没从维基解密的事情中缓过来呢
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表