Is anyone gonna tell me anything that's going on?
有人能告诉我发生了什么吗
Stop! If it's not an idea about how to rent a car or a van,
停 如果不是有关于租小车或者中型车的主意
then I don't want to hear it!
我就不想听
Wait a minute. Nick?
等一下 尼克
That's brilliant!
太聪明了
Boys and girls, transportation provided
小伙伴们 交通工具是由
by Hop Foo's restaurant.
洪福饭店提供的
All right, everybody, we did it!
好了 同学们 我们到了
Ocean Conservation Day starts... now!
海洋保护日 现在开始
Welcome to the Pacific Ocean!
欢迎来到太平洋
Yeah. The large body of water to my left.
世界上最大的海洋就在我左边
No horseplay, guys. Guys, don't talk to strangers.
不准胡闹 孩子们 不要和陌生人说话
And you said
你还说
it wouldn't fit. I knew it would fit.
这不会合适 我知道它很合适
I just didn't want you to bring it.
我只是不想让你把它带来
Careful. It's got a trick wheel.
小心 轮子有点问题
I think it's fine. Okay.
没事的 好吧
Aah! Trick wheel. Not fine. Sorry.
轮子掉了 抱歉
Nice wheelchair.
这轮椅真不错
Ms. Day?
戴老师
Hey. Thank you.
你好 谢谢你
Here. You deserve this.
给你 你应得的
Oh, thank you. I love it.
谢谢你 我很喜欢
But you know what? I think this actually belongs to Nick Miller,
但我觉得这个礼物应该属于尼克·米勒
'cause he did this.
都是他的功劳
Is this your dad?
这位是你父亲吗
How old do you think I am, little girl?
你觉得我是有多老 小姑娘
All right.
好吧
I don't want this gift.
我不想要这个礼物
It's her favorite hat.
这是她最喜欢的帽子
You made a difference. How's it feel?
你做出了改变 感觉怎么样
It feels good.
感觉棒极了
Yeah, actually, it feels great. I feel like, um...
真的 感觉很好 我觉得像...
I don't know. I feel like running.
我觉得像在跑步
Hey, Coach, you want to show me how?
教练 你想教我吗
How to run? Come on. Coach me!
教你怎么跑 来吧 教教我
Is this right, Coach? Am I doing it right?
这样对吗 教练 我做得对吗
Miller, you sorry excuse for a human being,
米勒 你是人类的奇葩
you are shaped like a bean bag chair!
你就像豆袋椅一样
I will sit in you!
我要坐死你
Ah, you can do it. I'm coming, too.
你能行的 我也要来
'Cause I ain't a quitter! Ironside!
因为我不会放弃 轮椅神探来了
I'm coming. I'm com...
我来了 我来...
I am all-terrain, baby.
我是沙滩形的
I was wrong about you, okay? You're not a quitter.
我以前看错你了 好吗 你不是一个随便放弃的人
Now, please, quit!
现在请放弃
I'm glad I got to see that.
我很高兴看到这些
Oh, Schmidt,
施密特
here's your key back.
把钥匙还给你
We kind of like having you around.
我们喜欢你在身边
Thanks.
谢谢
This is just a copy, though.
不过这只是个备用的
I have, like, 50 of them at home.
我有差不多五十把放在家呢
What are y'all doing to me?
他们要对我♥干♥嘛
Your students are burying Winston.
你的学生们在掩埋温斯顿呢
Ah, he likes it.
他喜欢这样
Get away from me! Look, where your parents at?
离我远点 你♥爸♥妈在哪儿
Shoo, children! Shoo!
让开 熊孩子们
Away now! Away... be away!
走开
Shoo. Get out of here. All the sand!
一边去 看我一身沙
Shut up, Winston! I'm family!
闭嘴 温斯顿 我是家人
You can't do this to me! You're so mean! What are you doing?
你不能这样对我 你太坏了 你在干嘛
This is karma. Oh, Winston.
这是报应 可怜的温斯顿
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表