just a little hot goss from apartment 4C.
来自4C房♥的小道消息
Abby's gone.
艾比走了
What? She's gonna
什么 她准备
stay with your mom for a little bit.
跟你妈妈住一段时间
Something about saving up to be independent?
据说是因为要为独♥立♥而省钱
Good for her.
对她来说是好事
I'm sorry. It's okay. You know...
我很遗憾 没事的
in hindsight, maybe we moved a little bit too fast.
现在想想 我们可能是进展得太快了
I just wish that I had realized that
要是我在给她租好门面之前
before I rented her a storefront.
想明白就好了
You rented her a storefront?
你给她租了门面
It was a three-year lease in an undesirable neighborhood.
三年的合同 在不受欢迎的街区
It totally obliterated my bank account,
我的钱全花光了
so... I've decided to sublet my place, and...
所以...我决定转租我的房♥子
I'll be moving back here, under duress.
只能继续搬回来住 别无选择
Y-You're moving back in here?
你要搬回来住
Well, shouldn't be a problem right?
应该没问题吧
Coach is in my room, and you guys are now moving in together.
教练住着我的房♥间 你们俩又一起住了
And, um...
那个...
I'll just move into Jess' room. Cool?
我就搬到杰茜房♥间 可以吗
Yeah, but, like... Asking was just kind of a formality.
但是... 我就出于礼节问一下
'Cause my name's on the lease, so... You guys are the best.
因为我也签了字 你俩最好了
Cool. Great.
行 太好了
Let's do this. We can make it work.
那就一起加油 我们可以的
You have to start washing your feet.
你一定要开始洗脚了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表