Winston was all too quick,
温斯顿趁火打劫
in Elizabeth's vulnerable state,
在伊丽莎白的脆弱时分
to rush in there and just get his jollies off.
冲过去亮出了他的老枪
His sweaty,
他汗津津
disgusting jollies.
恶心吧唧的老枪
Seriously?
真的假的
I mean, she must have just been
我是说 她肯定是
so upset and hurt... I mean, I didn't even know
特别难过受伤的状态 我甚至不知道
you were interested in her.
你之前对她有兴趣
Tell her what you did, Winston,
告诉她你一直在打歪主意 温斯顿
and give her the short version,
给她短小精悍的版本
which you did not give to Elizabeth.
而不是你给伊丽莎白的粗大长版本
Wha...?
啥玩意
What I did... um...
我♥干♥了啥
Okay, well, I drove over there...
好吧 我开车过去
...to seduce her.
勾引她
And I seduced her...
又勾引她
two and a half times.
勾了她两次半
Puzzle me this, then, Winston,
告诉我 温斯顿
how do you live with yourself?
你怎么面对自己
I have a bit of a hard time believing
我简直不敢相信
that Winston would do this.
温斯顿会这么做
Well, then, obviously you don't know Winston,
那么 很明显你不了解温斯顿
'cause he's a sick, disgusting human being.
因为他是个变♥态♥又恶心的猥琐男
Just this morning he asked me for a pair of your underpants.
今天早上他还跟我要了一条你的内♥裤♥
Winston?
温斯顿
Is that true?
是真的吗
Yes.
是的
I needed your underwear to...
我需要把你的小裤裤
sew into my underwear.
缝进我的内♥裤♥里
Oh... my... ...God.
我 的 天 啊
That is disgusting! You are a pervert!
这也太恶心了 你这个超级大变♥态♥
Oh, I'm so sorry, Cece.
对不起 希希
Just wait in the car.
在车里等我
You don't have to deal with this disgusting trash person,
你不需要面对这个猥琐的家伙
garbage child!
这个垃圾男
Freak!
变♥态♥
You're upset.
你生气了
As you should be.
你有权生气
Oh, but that was great, man.
但刚才演得太好了 哥们
How long as this been going on, man?
你脚踩两只船多久了
Four days.
四天
Four days, and you didn't tell me?
四天 你都不跟我说一声
Come on, Schmidt!
拜托 施密特
I said, "Don't lie to me."
我说了 "别对我撒谎"
I'm sorry. All right?
对不起 好吧
I love both of these women and I couldn't decide.
这两个女人我都爱 难以割舍
I needed to buy some more time.
我还需要点时间
Cece thinks I'm wearing her panties right now!
希希以为我穿着她的内♥裤♥呢
Well, that's on you, man! You freaked out super hard!
那也怪你 你傻了吧
You-you kidding me? That's so weird.
你在搞笑吗 这说法也太诡异了
Sewing people's panties into underpants.
把别人的内♥裤♥缝在你的内♥裤♥里
Look, we're not best friends, Schmidt.
我们不再是最好的朋友了 施密特
As a matter of fact,
事实上
we're not friends at all...
在你搞定这件事之前
until you fix this.
我们连朋友也不是了
Okay, all right, look.
好吧
Winston, I'm sorry, man.
对不起 温斯顿
W-Winston,
温斯顿
you've been working on this puzzle for quite some time now.
你都拼图拼了这么久了
You realize a lot of those puzzle pieces are upside down, right?
你知道有些小块是背面朝上的吧
It's just they're cardboard color.
上面只是硬纸板的颜色
Is that an almond that you have
你是把一个杏仁
inserted into one of the pieces?
跟其他小块安在一起了吗
Are you just eating them, or are you using them as pieces?
你是吃杏仁还是拼杏仁
You know that's an almond, right?
你知道那是杏仁吧
Schmidt, come here!
施密特 过来
Free cocktails.
免费鸡尾酒
No way! Yeah, fitting right in.
不会吧 现在喝正合适
Oh, my God. What?
天啊 怎么了
Security guard. Freeze.
保安 别动
Okay, don't freeze. That looks weird.
别这样 看起来很怪
Did he notice you? Of course he noticed you.
他注意到你了吗 当然了
You're the prettiest girl on the damn beach.
你是海滩上长得最美的姑娘
So sweet. Shut up.
嘴好甜啊 才没有
We need one of these bracelets right away, Jess.
杰茜 我们需要这样的手镯
Bracelet.
手镯
Hey, pal. That's a really cool bracelet.
小家伙 手镯真漂亮
Do you think I could try it on?
让我试试行吗
No. Listen, okay?
不行 听着
Will you lean in here for a second and listen to me?
能不能听我说两句
One day, you're gonna meet a girl,
有一天你会碰到一个
you're gonna really like her,
你喜欢的女孩
and you're gonna want to give her everything,
你想对她付出一切
but you won't be able to afford it
但你却没有能力
because your life's kind of in shambles
因为你自己的生活一片混乱
and you don't have money.
又没有钱
Look at you, kid, you got a great-looking face.
你看你长得这么帅
I don't know, you might have a tough go of it.
但你的人生道路有可能很曲折
What do I know? Just promise me this:
我知道的只是需要你能保证
Promise me you're gonna try to enjoy your life
尽量享受你生活中的每一天
as much as you can, 'cause one day
因为有一天
you're gonna be dead, and, you know.
你的生命也会陨落
Can I have your bracelet, for real?
说真的能不能把你的手镯给我
No.
不行
If you don't give me the bracelet,
你要是不给我
I'm gonna strangle you to death.
我就把你勒死
Thanks, buddy. Not cool.
谢了哥们 太没品了
But it worked, okay? We got the bracelet,
但这招奏效了 咱拿到手镯了
so now we're back in action.
咱干得漂亮
Hola. Hola.
你好 你好
Can I see your bracelets, por favor?
请问我能看看你的手镯吗
Yes.
好啊
Looks pretty on her, right?
她戴着多漂亮啊
Senor?
先生
Run! No!
快跑 不要啊
I don't speak Spanish, you snake!
我不会说西班牙语 你个衰人
What are you gonna do? I'm in the ocean now!
你要干什么 我现在在大海里了
I'm in international waters!
我现在在国际水域里
I've got a shell.
我还捡了个贝壳
Let's just go. Let's just get out of here.
我们走吧 快离开这
Point Break style? No, no, no!
《终极豪情》看过吗 不要
I will Point Break style this moment!
哥现在就要来个《终极豪情》
Nick, let's go!
尼克 我们快走吧
Nick, stop!
尼克 别这样了
Ow! Ow, that hurt!
好疼
Wait! Where are you taking him?!
等等 你们要把他带到哪去
Jail.
监狱
Truce, okay?
咱停战 好不好
Winston, please, come on... Talk to me. I...
温斯顿 求你了 跟我说句话吧
I need a friend right now.
我现在真心需要朋友
I love both of these women,
这两个女人我都爱
and I can't lose them, and I can't... hurt them.
一个都不能失去 也不能伤害她们
And we made a pact!
我们当时有约定的
No. You lied to me.
不算 你对我说谎了
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
Okay, well, then would you like some truth, Winston?
好吧 温斯顿 所以你是想听话咯
Here's some truth for you, okay?
那我现在就跟你说真话
You're terrible at puzzles.
你拼图拼的太烂了
Worst I've ever seen by a mile.
简直不忍♥直视
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表