剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- 救命 - 爸爸
- Please! - Father!
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
我被刺了
Splinter.
我看看
Show us.
玛玛西塔 你中弹了
Mamacita, you took some shrapnel there, buddy.
但是好消息是 咱们战队
Okay, but fortunately for you, our crack team
- 的外科医生已经准备就绪 - 没错
- of surgeons are at the ready. - Yeah.
哈珀 把我的切除工具呈上来
Harper, bring me the instruments of abscission.
- 啥玩意儿 - 就是那把老锯子
- What? - That old rusty saw
在垃圾堆捡的那把
we found by the dumpster.
- 你知道的啊 - 爸爸
- You know what they are. - Dad!
萨利姆 准备毛巾 要大出血了
Saleem, bring me a towel for all the blood
再准备个桶来装我锯下来的四肢 快
and a bucket to put the severed limb in, stat.
- 没问题 - 爸爸 认真点
- You got it. - Dad, be serious.
我 孩子 我很认真的 这就是战场好吗
I--kid, I am being serious. This is war, all right?
来
Here you go.
几秒钟就好 好吗
I promise you it'll be over in a couple seconds, okay?
哈珀 看别处
Harper, look away.
大家都别动 也都别呼吸 除了我
Nobody move. Nobody breathe. Except for me.
很明显 我必须要呼吸 我是医生
I have to breathe, obviously. I'm the doctor.
好了 马上就好
Here we go. Almost there.
对了
Yes.
- 我们成功了 - 看看这野兽
- Victory. - Look at that beast.
看看这玩意儿 它刚才钻到你手指里了
Look at that thing. That was inside your finger.
- 好恶心 - 我说
- Disgusting. - I'll say.
这就是一片木头
That is a serious piece of timber.
留着别丢
Actually, don't throw that away.
我们可以坐在上面去萨斯奎哈纳河漂流
We might want to ride that down the Susquehanna later.
我们是个大家庭
We're a big family.
我们会淹死的吧
Probably sink with all of us.
没错 但是我是船长的话就不一样了
Oh yeah, right. Not with me as a captain.
- 我们有五个人啊 - 你真勇敢 士兵
- We have five family members. - You are brave, private.
萨米拉
Sameera?
为我们的战士包扎一下
I need you to bandage this soldier.
- 萨米拉 - 萨米拉
- Sameera. - Sameera.
怎么回事 她回车里了吗
What, did she go back to the car?
我也不知道 你们看见过萨米拉没有
Uh, I don't know. Did you guys see Sameera?
萨米拉
Sameera.
刚刚她还在这 应该还没走远
She was just here. She couldn't have gone far.
- 萨米拉 - 萨米拉
- Sameera! - Sameera!
萨米拉
Sameera.
好了 你带大家
All right, um, you take
- 回车里 - 亲爱的
- everybody back to the RV. - Hon.
不 不 我去找她
No, no, I'm gonna go look for her.
你去看看附近最近的护林站在哪
You find out where the nearest ranger station is, okay?
大家 大家 跟近点 跟近点
Guys, guys, stay close. Stay close.
- 萨米拉 - 萨米拉
- Sameera. - Sameera!
萨米
Sammy!
萨米拉 萨米拉
Sameera! Sameera?
萨米拉 宝贝
Sameera, baby!
萨米拉
Sameera!
天啦
Oh, God.
天啦 不是吧
Oh, God, no.
萨米拉
Sameera!
萨米拉 萨米拉 亲爱的
Sameera? Sameera, honey.
我来了
I'm coming.
萨米拉 亲爱的
Sameera, honey?
萨米拉 能听见吗 回答我 亲爱的
Sameera, if you can hear me, answer me, baby.
萨米拉
Sameera!
萨米拉
Sameera.
萨米拉
Sameera!
萨米拉 天呐
Sameera. Oh, my God.
你 宝贝 你没听到我叫你吗
Did you--baby, did you not hear me calling you?
你为什么不回答我 萨米拉 亲爱的 说话呀
Why didn't you answer me? Sameera, honey, say something.
我不想要你回去
I don't want to go back.
你不想要我回去 你不想要我回去哪
You don't want--you don't wanna go back where?
你不想要我回到营地
You don't want to go back to the campsite?
- 你不想要 - 回归正常
- You don't wanna--- Back to normal.
回归正常
Back to normal?
是怎么了 是学校的事情 你是不是
What is it? Is it school? Are you--
我更喜欢在电脑上上学
I like school better on the computer.
那样我学得更好
I learn better.
是
Yeah.
是 但是你的朋友们呢 宝贝
Yeah, but what about your friends, baby?
他们怎么办
What about all them?
我宁愿和你还有爸爸待在一起
I'd rather be here with you and Papa,
一起吃午餐 一起玩
eating lunch together, playing together.
在家里做什么都容易些
Everything's easier at home.
是
Yeah.
是 我也喜欢那样
Yeah. I like it too.
我们为什么非得回归过去的样子
So why do we have to go back?
因为
Well, because...
因为日常本就不该这么容易
Because it's not supposed to be easy.
你要知道 反复向你的老师寻求帮助
You know, asking your teacher for help over and over again,
能够帮助增长你的韧性
that helps you become more resilient.
经历友情中的波折
Navigating tricky friendships,
即便对你来说很不快
even though it's a pain in your butt,
也能够增强你的自尊 你明白吗
that builds self-esteem, you know?
生活重新开始
Life is starting again.
我们不能在安逸的地方
We can't stay here
得过且过
where it's easy.
能理解吗 孩子
Make sense, kiddo?
那可真够折腾的
Well, that was quite the adventure.
- 天呐 那个 - 烤好了
- Oh, my God, that one... - It's roasted.
- 你还好吗 - 天呐
- You okay? - Oh, my God.
是 没事
Yeah, yeah.
你知道 萨米拉失踪的时候
You know, when Sameera went missing,
我眼前就浮现出了钱斯的影像
I just had these visions of Chance.
他在伤害她
Hurting her.
伊格 我知道 我知道
- Iggy--- I know. I know.
我知道这么想不理智 我心里知道
I know it's irrational. I know that in my heart.
可他就在那 在光天化日之下
There he was, you know, clear as day.
对了 金黄色
Yes! It's golden.
为什么不会这样
And why not?
你知道 日复一日地 我吸收了他的绝望
You know, day after day, I just absorbed his despair.
这一切就成了我的一部分
It all just became a part of me.
我的耐心 还有他们的绝望
All my patients, all their despair,
就都 就都成为我的一部分
it just--it just becomes a part of me.
但是那都是值得的 你知道
But it was all worth it, you know,
因为到头来 我可以用我的心安
because at the end of the day, I can just trade
来换取这份经历带来的自尊
my peace of mind for the self-esteem it brought me.
轻而易举
Easy-peasy.
我不想要再这样做了
I don't wanna make that trade anymore.
我不 我不需要
I don't--I don't need to.
看看这个 看看我们做了什么
Look at this. Look at what we've done.
马丁 你给了我我所需要的一切
Martin, you give me everything that I need.
我的家庭给了我
Our family gives me...
一切
Everything.
只要你需要我们随时可以回家
We can go home whenever you need to.
不再逃避 我保证
No more running. I promise.
但是我不会再见病人了
But I am not going to see patients anymore.
我受够了那种生活
I'm done with that life.
看看 我自己的的生活都后院起火了
Watch it--I got mine on fire.
我知道你讨厌预算会议
I knew you hated budget meetings,
但是这也太极端了
but this seems extreme.
我弄丢了我的戒指
I lost my wedding ring.
麦克斯 从那里出来的
Max. Come out from there.
- 我做不到 - 拜托
- I can't do it. - Come on.
戒指对我们有着
I mean, rings do hold
一定的象征性力量
a certain amount of symbolic power over us.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表