剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我只是过来看看布伦斯特
I just came by to check on Brunstetter.
无视力损伤 骨骼也固定住了
No ocular damage, and the bone is stabilized.
- 他会好起来的 - 很好 很好
- He's gonna be okay. - Good, great.
你能告诉我他们是干什么的吗
And what can you tell me about them?
- 我们把警♥察♥撤掉了 - 什么
- We defunded the police. - What?
在我去康涅狄格的时候吗
While I was in Connecticut?
所有这些保镖
All these bouncers,
都有看场子和降级事态的经验
who know a thing or two about de-escalation,
他们都因为新冠的影响失业了
were out of work thanks to COVID.
现在他们有了一份交医保的工作
Now they have a job that comes with healthcare.
这位先生打扰你了吗
Is this gentleman bothering you?
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
笑什么
Seriously?
我听说了你今天的事
I heard about your day.
我是来道歉的
And I came to apologize.
是我败了
Epic fail on my part,
但后来我想象了卡西安
but then I pictured Cassian
甚至不知道你是谁的画面
not even knowing who you were.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
有点好笑
It's kind of funny.
是吗 不好意思
Right? Sorry.
什么啊 这简直是
What did-- this is, like,
- 最糟糕的道歉 - 我知道
- the worst apology ever. - I know.
但还是对不起 我只是
Sorry, again. I just, um...
我今天过得很糟糕
I had kind of a day myself.
整个人空空如也了
I got nothing left in the tank.
空空如也
You got nothing left.
我成天在外奔波 还要照顾我妈妈
I'm living out of my suitcase, with my mom,
我的婚姻也无疾而终
my marriage was over before it ever began,
我唯一感觉温馨的地方
and the one place that I ever felt right
却容不下我
doesn't have a place for me.
我知道有很多医院很乐意
I know lots of places that would happily give you
让你去掌管心脏科
their cardio department.
别的地方我不在乎 伙计
I don't care about other places, man.
我在乎这里
I care about here.
听着 你想把我关在教室里教实习生
Look, you wanna stick me in the classroom, teaching interns,
那我就去
I'm there.
你想让我帮你做普通手术
You want me to assist in general surgeries,
我也做
I'll take it.
这对你来说是一个巨大的让步
That's a huge step down for you.
什么让步 我早已习惯了
Huge step down from what? I'm already there.
我需要的是有人帮我一把
What I need is a hand getting back up.
在韩国 守丧的妇女头上会戴白色的发饰
In Korea, women in mourning wear white bows in their hair.
这是我在韩国城能找到的最好的了
This is the best I could do in K-town.
可以为你戴上吗
May I?
好
Yeah.
我们有着同样的父亲
We had the same father.
别让你的头脑变得疲倦
* Don't let your mind get weary
我弟比我年轻
He was younger than me.
直到六年前我才知道他存在
I didn't even know that he existed till six years ago.
我只见过他一次
I only met him once.
但一次就足够了
But once was all it took.
别让你的心情变得沉重
* Don't let your heart get heavy
我知道他是我弟弟
I knew he was my brother.
这毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
如果有人去世了你的家人就要带这个吗
Is this what your family does when someone dies?
玛莎和蒂姆·辛勒
Martha and Tim Shinnler?
不 他们对韩国的白事习俗
No, they wouldn't know a Korean mourning custom
- 一无所知 - 等等 辛勒
- from a hole in the ground. - Wait, Shinnler?
我是被领养的
I was adopted.
我三岁的时候
When I was three.
我大学毕业后就简写了我的名字
I shortened my name right after college.
至于发型 是我在
As far as the hairclip, I learned about that
韩国语课上学的
in my Korean lit class.
所以你的家人
So your family's...
是德裔爱尔兰人
German Irish.
事实上 我得自学成为韩国人
I actually had to teach myself to be Korean.
现在也不知道该怎么做
Still really don't know how.
在你身上 你会发现
* In you, that's where you'll find
你在大学里还学到了什么
So what else did you learn in these college classes of yours?
莱拉 我们应该谈谈
Leyla, we should talk.
我就知道用你的淋浴间不是长久之计
I knew using your showers was too good to last.
有话直说吧
Well, get it over with.
拿上你的东西 外面不安全
Grab your stuff. It's not safe out here.
这是我的秘密地点
This is my secret spot.
你为什么要帮我
Why do this for me?
我的人 我要保护好
I protect my people.
好了 准备好了吗
Here we go, you ready?
- 是的 - 来啦
- Yeah. - Here it is.
这里是家
This is home.
你记得这个地方吗
You remember this place?
- 是的 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
那边有张沙发 对吧
There's a couch over there, right?
这是我们的厨房♥ 记得厨房♥吗
This is our kitchen. Remember the kitchen?
- 是的 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这就是你要向爸爸扔很多食物
This is where you're gonna throw lots of food at Dada
直到他搞懂你想要什么的地方
until he figures out what you want,
我记得你不喜欢豌豆是吧
which I guess is not peas anymore.
这是我们睡觉的房♥间
And this is our sleepy room.
这是我的床
This is my bed.
这张床是给你的
And this, this bed is for you.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
是的
Yeah.
这个地方
And this place...
这是你专属的地方
this is just for you.
我知道这些还不够
I know it's not much,
但是
but, uh...
爸爸在这儿
Dada here.
是的
Yeah.
是啊 爸爸在这儿
Yeah, Dada here.
爸爸会永远在这儿
Dada's always here.
永远
Yeah.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表