剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
一旦这么做 你就输了
If you do, you lose.
- 从现在开始吗 - 对现在开始
Starting now? - Yeah, starting now.
所以我还赢着 对吧
So I'm still winning, right?
对
Right.
你没输
You're still winning.
你的2021聆听之旅进行得还不错吧
Heard about your 2021 listening tour.
今早我在地铁上
I was on the subway this morning,
看到一个跟露娜一样大的黑人小男孩
and there was this toddler who's a cute little Black boy
他在好奇地探索世界
around Luna's age, and he was just exploring,
跑来跑去什么的 然后有个人
you know, running around, and this random guy
开始对他母亲大喊
starts yelling at this kid's mom.
管好你那熊孩子
"Control your damn kid."
那个人嘴上不说 但心里知道
And...that guy would deny it.
如果是露娜这样跑来跑去 没人会朝她喊
But when Luna runs around like that, nobody yells at her.
恰恰相反 你知道吗
I mean, it's the opposite, you know?
大家会朝她微笑
People smile
模仿她的声音跟她聊天
and do funny little voices, and...
露娜可以在善意中安全地探索这个世界
Luna gets to grow up seeing the world as safe, friendly,
而那个孩子
and that kid...
得到的却是吼叫
gets screamed at...
他的母亲每天
and his mom gets to be on high alert
都得紧绷精神
every second of every day
因为知道总会有人
knowing there's always another guy
随时朝她大喊 或者让她的儿子觉得愧疚
who's ready to yell at her kid or make him feel small
或者哪一天
or one day...
都能杀了他
Or one day kill him.
你知道我对车上的那个种族主义者说了什么吗
Do you know what I said to that racist on the train?
什么都没说
Nothing.
因为直到下车前
Because I didn't even realize it
我都没察觉这不对
until I got off the train.
我不是让你
Look, I'm not gonna ask you
解决一切
to fix everything.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know that I'm grateful...
我很感激有你在
That you're here.
这一路很艰难
It's been hard...
但知道有你在
But it's been easier...
我很心安
knowing that you are here.
我来是通知你
I'm here to inform you
我要卸去医务副主任的职位了
that I'm stepping down as Deputy Medical Director.
很抱歉 时机不太理想
I'm sorry that it's poor timing.
这份工作对我来说意味着很多
The job has meant so much to me.
但现在我需要把精力放在别的事情上
But I have to focus on other things right now.
好的
Okay, okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢你听我说完
Thank you for listening.
你的病人的体型要求很难匹配
But your patient's size is limiting.
我20分钟后再问问
I'll try again in 20 minutes.
超人的事我很抱歉 劳伦
I'm sorry about Superman, Lauren.
今天发生的一切都没有意义
Nothing about today feels like it makes sense.
也许有呢
Maybe it does.
他曾觉得自己身材太小 无法发挥作用
He thought he was too small to really make a difference.
一个新世界即将到来
* There's a new world coming
它就在转角
*And it's just around the bend
一个新世界即将到来
There's a new world coming
眼前的这个即将结束
*This one's coming to an end
这是一个崭新的早晨
* There's a brand-new morning
一个清澈甜蜜又自♥由♥的早晨
* Rising clear and sweet and free
新的一天降临了
* There's a new day dawning
它属于你和我
That belongs to you and me
一个新世界即将到来
* There's a new world coming
眼前的这个即将结束
* This one's coming to an end
一个新的声音在呼唤
* There's a new voice calling
只要用心聆听 就听得见
* And you can hear it if you try
这是一个崭新的早晨
There's a brand-new morning
一个清澈甜蜜又自♥由♥的早晨
* Rising clear and sweet and free
新的一天降临了
* There's a new day dawning
它属于你和我
* That belongs to you and me
对 一个崭新的世界
* Yes, a new world's coming
一个崭新的世界即将到来
* Yes, a new world's coming
他属于你和我
* That belongs to you and me
喂 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
对 我马上就回家
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be home soon.
你想让我做那个吃吗
Yeah, yeah, you want me to cook that up?
那我做给你吃
I can cook that up.
我一到家就做 我要先去趟商店
Soon as I get there. I just gotta go to the store.
我今天跟麦克斯谈过了
I met with Max today
我会卸任医务副主任一职
to step down as Deputy Medical Director.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
为什么
Why is that?
因为米娜要来纽约
'Cause Mina's coming to New York
跟我一起住
to live with me. - Mm.
- 所以你改变主意了 - 对
So you changed your mind? - I did.
跟米娜一起住 了解我的家人
Having Mina here with me, getting to know my family,
感觉是正确的选择
that's what feels right. - Mm.
那我为你感到兴奋
Well, then I'm very excited.
但是 一旦我这么做
Um, but if I'm gonna do this,
就意味着我要全身心投入进去
then I have to put my whole self into it.
我的一切精力 都要投入在她身上
Everything I have has to go to her.
那当然 我也会尽量帮你的
Of course. I'll help in any way I can.
不 你不用
No, you won't.
因为我的一切精力
'Cause everything I have...
都要放在她身上
Has to go to her.
你真的想要这样吗
This is what you want?
我想要什么已经不重要了
But it's not about me anymore.
一个清澈甜蜜和自♥由♥的早晨
* Rising clear and sweet and free
又是新的一天
* There's a new day dawning
这一天属于你和我
* That belongs to you and me
对 一个新世界即将来临
* Yes, a new world's coming
你打算拿这墙怎么办
So what are you gonna do about this?
我完全没想好
I have absolutely no idea.
不知道该挂什么才不会冒犯别人
No idea what to put up that won't offend someone
或者让人觉得不受欢迎 或者显得太空洞
or exclude someone else or seem too hollow
或者太煽情 我
or--or too charged. I...
从我来到这里 我第一次
For the first time since I got here...
不知道该为这所医院的人
I have absolutely no idea what to do
做点什么
for the people in this hospital.
很好
Good.
很好 这有什么好
Good? Uh, why is that good?
你不能只想着为别人服务
You're not supposed to do things for people.
不是长久之计 麦克斯
That's not sustainable, Max.
但如果你能找到人一起合作
But if you do things with people,
你们就能发起一场运动
you can start a movement.
你需要什么 要什么给什么
What do you need? Say the word, and it's yours.
一个新办公室
A new office.
这样就能结束新阿姆斯特丹医院的
How is that gonna end systemic racism
- 系统性种族歧视了吗 - 因为我的新办公室
at New Amsterdam? - Because my new office
就在你的旁边
is going to be right next to yours.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表