剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
是啊 现在有了麻烦我们得自己扛了
Yeah, yeah. Back to covering our own butts.
- 还给我 - 怕什么来什么
Give it back! - And right on cue.
这是我的手♥机♥ 我知道是你拿了
It's my phone. I know you took it!
- 把它还给我 - 先生 可以请你
And I want it back. - Sir, can you just...?
先生
But sir--sir!
你说过 你的手♥机♥忘在酒吧了
You told us you left your phone at the bar.
- 错 - 大家退后
Not true. - Everyone stay back.
- 我的手♥机♥在哪儿 - 别 凯西 我是认真的
Where's my phone? - No, Casey, I mean it.
如果今天还有第二个人受伤 那个人也该是我
If anyone else is getting hurt today, it's gonna be me.
你觉得你们可以把我关在这里吗
Think you can just hold me here?
先生 先生 看着我
Sir, sir. I need you to look at me.
我们会让你清醒
We're gonna get you sobered up,
然后会请你离开
and we're gonna get you out of here.
但此时此刻 请回到你的病床
But right now, I need you to return to your bed.
我不需要清醒
I do not need to sober up.
我需要的是我的手♥机♥
What I need is my damn phone.
不 你需要回到病床
No, you need to return to your bed.
听我的话好吗
Can you do that for me?
我才不要回到那张破床
I'm not getting back in that stupid bed.
你管不了我
And you can't make me.
这是我的急诊室
This is my ED.
我说了算
I make the rules.
把口罩给我带上 回到你的病床
Now put your damn mask on, and get back in your bed!
你这副岿然不动的气势
I bet this whole "I'm a tank" thing you got going on
在酒吧里应该挺能镇住场子的吧
comes in pretty handy when you mess up someone's drink.
其实吧 我是一名保镖
Actually, I was a bouncer.
我怎么就没看出来呢
Not sure how I missed that.
谢谢你推荐律师给我
Thank you for the lawyer.
她帮上忙了吗
Did she help?
太迟了
It was too late.
我弟弟去世了
My brother died.
同父异母的弟弟
Half-brother.
我们关系没那么近 不过
We weren't close, but...
我一直都想更近些
I mean, I wanted to be, I just...
我以为我有时间
I just thought that I had time.
根据伊♥斯♥兰♥教义
According to Islam,
他需要在下次太阳落山前下葬
he needed to be buried before the next sundown.
可是我来不及了
But I ran out of time.
我总是
I keep...
我总是来不及
I keep running out of time.
我差一点就成功了 可我的签证
And I--I nearly got there, but then my visa...
这些都不重要了
What does it matter?
我不想再找借口了
I don't want to make excuses anymore.
不管是为他
About him...
还是为你
about you.
你哥哥叫什么名字
What was your brother's name?
法尔哈德
Farhad.
抱歉
Sorry.
我上一次来看你
We haven't visited since...
还是在你葬礼上
Since the funeral.
她还以为我们是来公园玩
She just thinks we're at the park.
她没有意识到
She doesn't realize...
妈妈在这儿
"Mama here."
我想做些该做的事 但我
I want to do the right thing, but I...
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what that is.
我太爱她了 我只是不知道
I love her so much. I just don't know...
现在没有你
if I'm enough...
我一个人行不行
without you.
我也不知道我将来行不行
I don't know if I'm ever gonna be enough.
你好
Hi.
我只是来看看你
Just came by to check in.
我知道诊断结果和你儿子的事
I know this has been a lot,
让你很难过
with the diagnosis and your son.
我不敢相信他走了
I can't believe he's gone.
最奇怪的是
And the strangest thing is,
我的内心反而
a part of me feels...
释然了
relieved
因为终于知道了事实
to finally know the truth.
我是不是很冷血
Is that awful of me?
不
No.
不
No.
当我以为他还在一个人外面
When I thought he was still out there,
迷失了方向
all alone, lost,
正需要我 我却找不到他
needing me, and I couldn't find him, it...
这令我备受折磨
it was excruciating.
现在
Now...
现在你只剩下伤心了
Now you can grieve.
我明白
I get it.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 听着
So, listen,
我知道现在可能不是最佳时机 但是
I know that this might not be the best time, but...
实际上有人
there's actually someone here
和你经历了完全相同的事情
that is going through the exact same thing,
你愿不愿意和他谈谈
if you wanted to talk to him.
现在
Now?
是的
Yeah.
我想你如果和一个与你感受相通的人
I think that it would be great for you to talk to someone
谈谈会有所帮助
who knows what this feels like.
你知道的
You know?
但是否愿意 只取决于你自己
But only if you want to. It's up to you.
好的
Yeah? Okay.
- 是你 - 她不想见我
- You! - She doesn't want to see me.
不 不 雅纳 等等 听着
No, no, no. Yana, hang on, listen.
听他说完 好吗
Just hear him out, okay?
他闯进了我家
He broke into my house!
我知道 我知道 那一定很可怕
I know, I know, and that must have been really scary.
但我请求你能不能让他解释一下
But I'm asking you if you would please let him explain.
仅此而已
That's all.
非常感谢 好
Thank you. Good, okay.
来吧
Okay.
我
I, uh...
我确实闯进去了
I did break in.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm real sorry about that.
告诉她为什么
Tell her why.
我
I, uh...
我
I...
我刚失去了妈妈
I just lost my mom.
还有
And, uh...
这很突然
it was sudden.
而且 我不知道
And ...didn't know
要做什么 要去哪里 但是
what to do, where to go, but...
你的住所 让我感到安全
your place-- your place, it felt safe.
感到熟悉
Felt familiar.
就像家一样
Like home.
对你妈妈的事我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
我知道那有多难
I know how hard that must be.
我真的很想念她
I just really miss her.
她长什么样
What was she like?
我知道
I know.
继续 告诉她
Go on. Tell her.
她是
She was...
独一无二的
one of a kind.
她很风趣
She was funny
聪明又诚实
and smart and honest.
我失去了儿子 你知道的
I lost my son, you know.
你在名单上吗
You on the list?
我在什么上
Am I what?
你在名单上吗
You on the list?
没事 他和我一起的
It's cool. He's with me.
我和她一起的
I'm with her.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表