剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Hang a bag of normal saline at 15 degrees Celsius.
直接输入中心静脉
Run it wide open into his central line.
重新定位导尿管 手动加压
Repositioning the catheter. Inflating manual cuff.
核心温度仍然在升高
Core temps still elevated.
那就注射两毫升安定
Then push .2 milligrams of Ativan.
给我个注射器
I need a syringe.
降低降温毯的温度
Drop the temp on the cooling blanket.
给我胶带和剪刀
Give me tape and scissors.
我们得取得点进展
Come on, we've got to make some headway here.
时间再长点 他的大脑就烧坏了
Much longer and his brain's gonna fry.
给我4乘4大小的
Get me four by fours.
纱布
Gauze.
核心温度降到38点2
Core temp down to 38.2.
好了 减少麻醉量
All right, lighten up on the anesthesia.
好
Got it.
我没叫你来会诊
Oh, I didn't call for a consult.
- 他怎么样样了 - 艰难的活着
- How's he doing? - Alive, barely.
某个白♥痴♥把他锁车里了
Some idiot left him locked in a car.
这种天气下 简直是犯罪
In this weather, that's borderline criminal.
你为什么来这
I'm sorry, why are you here?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
格雷琴 手套怎么回事
Gretchen, what's with the gloves?
手套 到处是手套
Gloves, gloves.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
- 谁补的手套 - 我
- Who restocked the closet? - I did.
抱歉 让我先把背后的刀拔♥出♥来♥
I'm sorry, let me get this knife out of my back.
你的初衷是好的 麦克斯
Your heart's in the right place, Max.
当然是 那为什么
It is, so why--
但你的理想主义太荒唐了
But your idealism is ridiculous.
你知道什么不荒唐吗
You know what's not ridiculous?
肺癌 因污染正呈指数增长
Lung cancer, which is set to increase exponentially
除非我们为气候变化做点什么
from pollution unless we do something, anything,
比如减少检查手套
about climate change, like limiting exam gloves.
在全球流行病期间吗 麦克斯
During a global pandemic, Max?
- 疾控中心建议用肥皂 - 听着
- CDC recommends soap and-- - Listen.
如果你想对抗气候变化
If you want to battle climate change,
就做个素食主义者
then become a vegetarian,
买♥♥电动汽车 投资太阳能电池板
buy an electric car, invest in solar panels.
有很多事你可以做
There are any number of things that you could do
我们都没意见 但不是这样做
that we'd all be on board with, but not like this.
手套必须戴着
The gloves are back on.
小麦克斯·贝格利 别这样
Max Begley Jr., come on!
继续对抗气候变化 我很骄傲
Joining the climate fight, I'm so proud.
要么现在 要么永远放弃
Well, it's now or, quite literally, never.
我同意 百分之一百一同意
Yeah, I'm in, I'm in. 110% in.
每当想到我们孩子要继承的地球
When I think about the Earth that our kids are inheriting,
就伤我的心 所以我真的希望
it just--it breaks my heart, so I really hope
这点手套挫折不会让你退缩
this little glove debacle doesn't slow you down any.
不可能 我致力于结束全球变暖问题
No, no way, I am committed to ending global warming
- 我是指我们医院 - 当然了
- at New Amsterdam... - Well, obviously.
顺便一提 你知道吗
Which by the way, did you know,
全球变暖正导致媒介传染病
is causing massive upticks
像登革热 寨卡病毒 莱姆斯病大规模增长
in vector diseases like dengue fever, Zika, Lymes--
我已经看到在空气质量差的社区
I'm already seeing increases in stress, anxiety,
人们的压力 焦虑
sleep disorders in neighborhoods
- 还有睡眠障碍问题在增长 - 对
- with poor air quality, right? - Yeah.
该做出点牺牲了
I mean, sacrifices need to be made.
所以我想到了个更大的计划
Which is why I just came up with an even bigger idea.
更大的计划
Even bigger?
麦克斯·桑伯格 你到底做了什么
Max Thunberg, what have you done?
桑伯格 致力于全球环保的青年
你将所有病人饮食里的肉类都取消了
You eliminated red meat from all patient meals?
所有排骨 肉饼和牛肉
Every rib, patty, and sirloin.
你不能这样做
But you can't do that.
我能 而且我做了
I can, and I did
因为新阿姆斯特丹医院正准备
because New Amsterdam is getting ready
为全球变暖问题减少吃肉
for "turning down the meat on global warming."
我不知道这是句口号♥还是在违反人力资源规定
I'm not sure if that's a slogan or an HR violation,
但我们不会服从的
but we are not complying.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
新阿姆斯特丹每周购买♥♥将近7千斤红肉
New Amsterdam buys 7,384 pounds of red meat per week.
要用五千多万升水
That is 13,291,000 gallons of water,
你想猜猜这些牛
and do you want to guess how much methane
会产生多少甲烷吗
is produced by those cows?
不想
No.
好的 因为我就这个数没记住了
- Good, 'cause that's the one statistic I did not memorize,
但是也很多啊
but it is a lot.
古德温医生 我觉得你好像没明白
- Dr. Goodwin, I don't think you quite understand
将会产生的影响
the effect this is going to have--
不能吃红肉
- No red meat?
我病人要起义的
My patients are going to revolt.
- 会暴♥乱♥的 - 因为这个吗
There will be violence. - Over this?
这也更健康啊
Come on. It's healthier.
研究表明 少吃红肉 可以大大降低
Studies show that cutting out red meat reduces the risk
罹患心脏疾病以及癌症的风险
of heart disease as well as most cancers,
而且我们心脏科的都这样吃好多年了
and we've been doing it in cardio for years.
我又不在心脏科上班 古德温医生 我是产科的
- Well, I don't work in cardio, Dr. Goodwin, I work in OB,
如果一个病人连着两天只吃冰块
and when a patient's been sucking ice chips for two days,
还要经历18个小时的生产
squeezing a bowling ball out of their vagina
然后从阴♥道♥里挤出一个保龄球 相信我 他们要吃肉的
during an 18-hour labor, believe me, they want blood.
- 怎么也得是牛排 - 好的吧
They want steak. - Right, okay.
如果新手妈妈们生完孩子之后想要铁元素
Well, if new mothers are craving iron post childbirth,
你也可以有耐心的教育她们
you can lovingly and instructively point them
吃点豆类
toward legumes.
- 病人要弄死我的 - 古德温医生
- You're gonna get me killed. - Dr. Goodwin!
所有术后的病人都在抱怨医院的饭
Every single patient in post-op is complaining about our food.
是啊
- Yeah.
大家哪天不抱怨了
How exactly is that any different from any other day?
但是他也没有精神病史 如果也不是产生幻觉
- But without any history of mental illness
肯定就是以下两者之一
and his delusions, it has to be one of two things:
一 神经病学
one, neurological--
- 我赌是脑膜瘤 - 是
- My bet would be meningioma. - Yeah.
一个小肿瘤阻碍了他的边缘系统
- A small tumor impeding his limbic system
就能解释他的行为了
could explain his behavior.
没错 或者第二
- Right, or two,
他是坦帕萨拉
he's a Tempestarii.
- 你就直说吧 - 很高兴你问了 高医生
- Just tell me. - I'm glad you asked, Dr. Kao.
坦帕萨拉是中世纪的魔术师
Tempestarii were medieval magicians who believed
认为自己可以用大脑控制天气
that they could control the weather with their minds.
- 好奇怪 - 并不然啊
- That's odd. - Well, not really.
那时候人们还相信巨人呢 精灵什么的
People used to believe in giants back then, elves--
- 不不不 - 很灵异的东西
- No, no, no. - Wacky stuff.
- 我说他的片子 - 怎么了
- I meant his scan. - Oh, why?
- 看到什么了 - 什么都没啊
What do you see? - Nothing.
没有脑膜瘤 没有肿瘤
No meningioma, no tumors,
没什么能解释他的妄想
nothing that would explain his delusional state.
- 那这什么意思呢 - 意思是你说对了
- Well, what does that mean? - It means you're right.
他肯定是中世纪的天气魔术师
He must be a medieval weather magician.
他现在好多了
- He's doing much better now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我昨天做了六个手术
I had six surgeries yesterday,
早上还安排了一个
one scheduled for early this morning.
员工停车场都没地方了 我停路边了
The employee lot was full, so I had to park on the street.
别跟我说这个
- Hey, look, I don't need to hear this.
我需要你明白
- I need you to understand.
我自己抚养他
So I'm raising him on my own,
平时上学 周末不上学
and school's on, school's off.
有时候我送他 有时候不送的
Sometimes I drive him, sometimes I don't,
今天早上呢
and so this morning,
我就开到了医院 而不是学校
I drove to the hospital instead of the school.
我收到了紧急呼叫 我就开始跑
I got an emergency page, and so I just ran,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表