剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我们两都可以
we're both allowed to...
哇 这样啊
Wow, um...
你明显
you obviously...
有我喜欢的那种气质
got a vibe that I dig.
但是你结婚了
But you also have a ring.
不管你们有没有达成一致
And "understanding" or not,
我自己不能这样堕落
I can't get down like that.
我也不是这种人
It--it's not me, either.
其实我从来没有
I never actually, um,
付诸行动
acted on it.
我只是想着这样会简单一点
I--I just--I thought this would be easier.
至少不会 让我丢脸
Or at least, not totally humiliating.
因为我
Because I, um,
我也喜欢你
I dig you, too.
所以呢
Yeah, so you know what?
也许我该闭嘴了
I probably should stop talking right now
那我就闭嘴了
so that's what I'm gonna do.
我会闭上嘴巴
I am going to stop talking and--
带件外套
Grab a coat.
为什么
Why?
你还欠我一杯酒
You still owe me a drink.
现在是两杯了
Now it's a double.
海伦
Helen?
你能看见吗
Can you see?
我看见你了
I see you.
怎么了
What happened?
我只记得我去罐子那边 然后
I remember getting to the tank and then...
就一片空白了
It just goes blank.
给你
It was just...
去了杂质 用了些碳酸氢钠什么的
Just DECON and bicarb and stuff.
什么的
Stuff?
我先走了
I'm gonna go.
让你休息一会儿
Just gonna let you rest.
谢谢
Thanks.
你当时陪着我的 对吗
You were there, weren't you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
可能有些时候
Guess sometimes...
要花点时间
it takes me a minute...
我
to remember...
才能想起
what matters.
最重要的部分
More than anything.
是你
You.
本来我想克制住自己
* Well, I tried to repress it
我不敢低头 我怕皇冠会掉
* And I carried its crown
待我把皇冠摘下来
* I reached out to undress it
爱情终究还是错付了
* And love let me down
终究还是错付了
* Love let me down
我想忘却
* So I tried to erase it
但它的痕迹到处都是
* But the ink bled right through
几乎让我抓狂
* Almost drove myself crazy
这些痕迹都指向你
* And these words led to you
和我那些无用的梦
* And all these useless dreams
梦中我独自一人
* Of living alone
像一只丢了骨头的狗
* Like a dogless bone
来让我爱你吧
* So come let me love you
来让我爱你吧
* Come let me love you
然后
* And then
没想到这电♥话♥还打得通
I--I didn't know we still had landlines.
我得先
I have to...
稍等一下 抱歉
give me a sec, sorry.
喂 喂
Hello, hello?
麦克斯 我们在照顾露娜
Max, we have Luna.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God, um...
我们听说你的事了
We heard what happened to you.
- 我们 - 我已经
- We, uh--- I have been--
我们把她带回去
We're taking her back home with us.
好 没问题
Y-yeah, okay.
那太好了 非常好
Great, um, that would be great, actually.
那我 别 别
And I--no, no.
我明天来接她
I will--I will pick her up, um,
一早就来 好吗
first thing tomorrow, okay?
你差点死了 麦克斯
You almost died, Max.
我们希望露娜和我们待在一起
We want her to stay with us.
没必要这样吧 格温
That's really not necessary, Gwen.
感谢你的好意 明天见
I appreciate it but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
不 麦克斯
No, Max.
我们准备申请监护权
We're filing for custody.
医 院 革 命
内部律师是在公♥司♥内部工作的律师或律师团队
对立违抗性障碍(ODD)是一类常在学龄前期出现的 以持久的违抗 敌意 对立 挑衅和破坏行为为基本特征的儿童行为障碍
伊基·弗洛姆医生
原告
钱思·贝克尔
被告
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表