剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
然后让他来等候室见我
and I will meet him in the waiting area.
好的 布鲁姆医生
- Will do, Dr. Bloom.
凯西 把奥什耶夫斯基先生推到手术室去
- Casey, move Mr. Osheyevsky to the procedure room.
合上窗帘 看好他 并等待进一步通知
Close the blinds and stay with him until further notice.
- 你觉得他会有危险吗 - 以防万一吧
- You think he's in danger? - Just as a precaution.
真厉害
- Sweet.
这个展览听上去很特别呢
- Oh, the exhibit sounds exceptional.
是很特别
- It is.
我喜欢马格利特 不过那些英伦的东西
I love Magritte anyway, but the Briton stuff--
抱歉 我去你办公室等
- Sorry. I'll wait in your office?
不用不用 米娜 来跟我们一起
- No, no, no, no, no, no, Mina, come join us.
这是亚历克斯·多赛特
This is Alex Dorsett.
她是我们医院董事会的成员
She's on our board at the hospital.
你好 米娜
- Hello, Mina.
你姑姑给我讲了很多你的事
Your aunt's been telling me all about you.
亚历克斯不但是我们医院的院董
- As I mentioned, Alex is on our board,
也正好是哥伦比亚大学
but she also happens to be the undergraduate dean
本科学院的院长
of Columbia University.
米娜
Mina?
我跟你说了 我不会待在纽约的
- I told you I wasn't staying in New York.
那也不至于
- Yeah, it doesn't hurt just to--
你叫我过来一起吃午餐的
- You invited me here for lunch.
这是突然袭击
This is an ambush.
我只是在关心 想要帮你啊
- No, this is me caring about you and wanting to help you.
我已经告诉过你 我不需要你帮我
- I already told you I don't want your help.
不 你说的是
- No, you told me
你不想让我帮你写推荐信
that you don't want me writing you a letter.
因为推荐信需要真正懂你的人
- Because letters are supposed to come from people
来写
who know you.
而你一点都不懂我
You obviously don't know me at all.
基丽的X光胸片
- Well, Kiri's chest X-ray
和CT扫描情况不太理想
and CT scans aren't what I hoped for.
- 她的肺似乎在衰竭 - 为什么
Her lungs seem to be failing. - Why?
原因尚不清楚 但我们给她用了
- I don't know yet, but we started her
抗生素的混合药物 以对抗感染
on a cocktail of antibiotics to help fight infection.
至少她没有排斥心脏
- At least she's not rejecting the heart.
你就只关心这个
- That's your takeaway?
我也是在往好处看 泰德
- Just trying to find something to hold on to, Ted.
基丽
- - Kiri.
- 亲爱的 - 对不起
- Honey. - I'm sorry.
没事的 宝贝
- Oh, it's okay, baby. -
弗洛伊德
- Oh. - Floyd?
让一下
- Excuse me.
基丽 这样痛吗
Kiri, does this hurt?
放轻松
Okay, just relax.
- 没事的 - 怎么了
- It's okay. - What's happening?
她的肝也开始衰竭了
- Her liver is failing as well.
我去医院见你
- I went to the hospital to see you,
但是发现你病了 我吓坏了
but I found out you were sick, and I got scared
因为我真的需要跟你聊聊
because I really need to talk to you.
你要跟我聊什么
- You need to talk to me about what?
这个
- This.
这限制令也太苛刻了吧 弗洛姆医生
A restraining order's pretty harsh, Dr. Frome.
你现在就违反了
- And you're violating it right now...
你必须离开
And you need to leave.
但是
- But...
你不希望我好起来吗
but don't you want me to get better?
我当然希望你好起来
- Of course I want you to get better.
可我爱莫能助
But I can't help you.
你必须马上走
And you need to leave right now,
不然我就报♥警♥了
or I will call the police.
坐下
- Sit down!
你一定要帮我
You're gonna help me.
弗洛姆医生 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Frome, I need you to help me.
我没有好转
I'm not better.
你答应过 我会好起来的 你骗了我
You promised I'd get better, but you lied.
- 钱斯 拜托 - 我爸也骗了我
- Chance, please. - My father lied too.
他说不会伤害我
He said he wouldn't hurt me,
但他食言了
but...he did.
我哭了 他还骂我怂包
And when I cried, he called me weak
废物
and damaged goods,
而且
and...
家里没有一个人帮我
no one in the house would help me.
一个人也没有 所以我才那样做的
No one, which is why I did what I did.
钱斯 你的家人死于一场大火
- Chance, your family died in a fire...
你是意外点燃的
that you set by accident.
各位 听我说
- Guys, I'm telling you,
这个疫苗太值了 知道吗
this vaccine is so worth it, okay?
你是哪位啊
- We don't even know who you are.
抱歉 我已经说过了
- Sorry, I told you
我是新阿姆斯特丹医院的医疗主任
I'm the medical director at New Amsterdam.
- 新阿姆斯特丹 - 对
- New Amsterdam? - Yeah.
上次我没按时付账单 你们还要告我呢
- You guys tried to sue me when I was late on my bill.
不会了 我们现在已经不这样了
- No, no, we don't do that anymore.
塔斯基吉研究 亨丽埃塔·拉克斯 战前时期
- Tuskegee, Henrietta Lacks, antebellum.
你们有一生的时间来赢得我的信任
- You've had a lifetime to earn my trust,
但你们试都没试过 所以我现在为什么要相信你
and you never even tried. Why should I trust you now?
镰状细胞贫血筛查
- Sickle cell anemia screenings,
强制绝育 三K党医生
forced sterilization, night doctors.
所以你想现在给我打一针
- So you want to give me one shot now,
四周后还要打一针
another in four weeks,
然后我还要再回来打一剂强化针
and then I got to come back in for a booster?
我身无分文 居无定所
- I got no money. I got no house.
只有一个被你们残杀的历史
All I got is a history of you killing us,
但我还是打了疫苗
and I still got the vaccine.
什么 你打了
- Wait? You did?
我不相信你们 但我相信科学
- I don't trust you, but I trust the science.
我上周已经打过了
I got the shot last month.
省省吧 我已经接种过了
- Save your breath. I'm already vaccinated.
就算你们告了我
- Even though you sued me,
我还是去你们医院打了疫苗
I still got the vaccine from you.
我听说有些士兵拒绝接种
- I hear there are soldiers refusing the shot.
我听说有医生和护士
- I hear there's doctors and nurses
- 不想接种疫苗 - 我也听说了
that don't want the vaccine. - Heard that too.
如果你在找拒不接种的人
- If you're looking for holdouts,
先查查自家后院吧
you should check your own backyard.
- 本·奥什耶夫斯基 - 你好
- Ben Osheyevsky? - Yes, hi.
- 你好 - 我爸爸怎么样了
- Hi. - How's my father?
我可以看一下你的证件吗
- Can I see some ID?
当然可以
- Of course.
我的钱包一定是忘在车里了
Oh, I must have left my wallet in the car.
我妻子找不到停车的地方
My wife couldn't find a parking spot,
我就先下车跑过来了
so I just hopped out and ran.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我需要看你的证件
- I need to see some ID.
我得确认你是他的家人
I need to confirm that you're family.
我不是家人还能是谁
- Well, who else would I be?
你怎么知道你父亲在这里
- How did you know that your father was here?
我打遍了城里的所有医院
- I called every hospital in the city.
可我的病人说他并没有儿子
- Well, my patient is saying that he doesn't have a son.
他有
- Well, he does.
本 我得把车停在4个街区之外
- Ben, I had to park four blocks away,
停车计时表又坏了 还得做检测之类的
and the meter was broken, and then I had to get tested.
你的钱包忘拿了
You left your wallet.
你觉得他爸爸是个间谍吗
You thought his dad was a spy?
我知道听上去很扯
- I know it sounds crazy,
但他确实说过自己没有儿子
but, well, he said he didn't have a son,
通常来说 我不会
and while I don't usually
把我的病人和间谍活动联♥系♥起来
suspect my patients of espionage,
但这种特殊的药物
this particular drug--
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表