剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
把她争取回来
Fight for her.
我感觉我就只知道争取
It feels like all I do is fight.
今早我还有一千支疫苗
This morning, I had 1,000 vaccines
一大堆人已经准备好来打疫苗了
and a line of people ready to take 'em,
但是我觉得不够
and that wasn't enough for me.
我还吃着碗里的 想着锅里的
I wanted to aim higher, do better,
结果因为我咎由自取
so because I was stupid...
让所有人的疫苗都落了空
Nobody got 'em.
就因为我想着再争取一下
Because I had to fight.
我不是为了搞笑才说的这话
That wasn't really a punch line.
你希望我们所有人都将就吗
When have you ever not wanted all of us to aim higher?
希望我们任何事都不要去争取
To fight?
但是凡事都要争取啊
It's all a fight.
露娜 米娜
Luna, Mina...
疫苗 医院
vaccines, this hospital...
还有我们
Us.
洪水袭来 我会第一时间奔向你
* And I'll run to you when the waters rise
要是你都不想争取
If you don't have to fight for it,
那肯定是因为你觉得不值
it's 'cause it's not worth it.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 我会第一时间奔向你
* Run to you if bombs ignite
就算我老眼昏花
* I'll still call to you
我依然会给你打电♥话♥
* If I lose my sight
无论何时 只要你需要 我会为你不惜一切
And I'll fall for you if you need a fight
我们倾尽全力
Using all that we can
掌控了一切
Dominating all the land
害怕这一天终将成为过去
Terrified it's gonna end
- 哇塞 - 你这开场白不错
- Wow. - Good start.
不知为了什么
* Don't know what it's all for
但愿不再发生
* Don't want it anymore
我奔向你
And I'll run to you
洪水爆发
When the waters rise
你想慢慢来吗
Want to take it slow?
并不是
I want to take you right here.
我双眼昏花
* If I lose my sight
只是我想着你是有男人的
But knowing you're with another man--
我为你不惜一切
* I'll fall for you
我就说不准了
I don't know.
可能我不想要之前的那种关系了
Maybe the type of relationship I want doesn't exist anymore.
可能我们本来也没什么关系
Maybe it never did.
倾尽全力
* Using all that we can
虽然我的肢体
And even though my body
让我尽享此刻 别管那么多
is telling me to just let go and jump...
掌控一切
* Dominating all the land
害怕
* Terrified
但是我做不到
I can't.
我们如何才能回去从前
* How do we come back again
我们一直都知道
And we know the whole while
一切都好
All that's good
我们过去的烦恼
All our past problems
都不要紧
Understood
你说的对
You were right.
我们相互不太了解 都是我的错
We don't know each other, and that's on me.
我一直想走进你心扉
I keep hammering on at you to open up,
但是这事你不答应就做不成
but that has to go both ways.
我们知道
* We would come to know
我们犯过的错
Our falsehood
我不喜欢向人谈论自己
I don't like talking about myself.
当洪水袭来
* When the waters rise
特别是
Especially about...
谈论悲伤痛苦的事
about painful things.
但这就会让我孤零零的
But that can leave me quite alone.
你是不是也和我一样啊
Perhaps you're a little like that too?
我会为了你不惜一切
* And I'll fall for you
只要你需要
If you need a fight
我就会来
And I'll run to you
当洪水袭来
When the waters rise
那个是你的外公 也就是我爸爸
That's your grandfather. My father.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
* If bombs ignite
你三岁的时候 他过世了
And he died when you were three.
我还是会呼唤你
* I'll still call to you
要是我失明
If I do go blind
要是你输了一切
And I'll be all for you
你还有我
If you lose the fight
你怎么知道的
When did you know?
我知道 你不喜欢豆汤啊
Well, you hate lentil soup,
你还说了我教你的安全词
and you used the safe word from my practice.
- 9和第11 - 911 很容易懂
- 9th and 11th. - 911, not too subtle.
你怎么做到
How did you...
让他没有失智伤害你的呢
keep him calm, from hurting you?
我给他讲了我兄弟的事
I told him about my brother.
啥 讲他怎么在伊♥拉♥克♥死的吗
What, how he died in Iraq?
我对钱斯
I gave Chance...
敞开心扉了
everything.
心都掏都给他看了
I gave him every part of me.
我只是希望他能好起来
I just wanted him to get better,
但是好像怎么也不够
but it was never enough.
于是我编了个故事
So I made up a story.
我撒谎了
I lied,
结果在他身上有用
and it worked.
我也不知道这说明什么
I don't know what that says about me.
我作为一个人 或者一个医生 干出这种事
I don't know what that says about me as a human being
代表着什么呢
or as a therapist.
我也不知道
I don't know.
说明你终于开始照顾自己的需求了
It says you finally put yourself first...
这是个好事
And that's a good thing.
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict.
我还在康复中
I mean, I'm in recovery...
但是一朝瘾君子 终身都是瘾君子了
but I'm always gonna be an addict.
我知道啊
I know.
我之前也和女性在一起过
I, uh--I've been with women before,
有过几次
like, a few times,
但是也不是恋爱
never in a relationship.
我也知道啊
I know that too.
我完全不会做饭
I can't cook, like, at all.
要是我做饭 这个地方可能会被我烧了
I mean, like, I would burn this entire place down
虽然我也没试过
if I even tried.
这个 我也猜到了
That, I kind of guessed.
我只是希望我们之间不要藏污纳垢
I don't want there to be any secrets between us.
- 我觉得我什么都知道啊 - 并没有
- I think I know everything. - You don't.
我其实
The thing is, I wish I--
我从来没有告诉过你这个
I never told you before...
但是我爱你
I love you.
麦克斯 你在这干嘛
Max, what are you doing here?
我本来想打个电♥话♥ 但是我突然发现
I thought to call, but then I realized
我这些话要当面说才行
what I had to say needed to be said in person.
今早你们说的都对
Everything that you said this morning is true.
我确实不是个完美的父亲 也许永远也不会是
I'm not a perfect father, and I never will be,
- 但是我是个好爸爸啊 - 麦克斯
- but I am a good father... - Max--
明天我会成为一个更好的父亲 每天都会比前一天好
And I will be better tomorrow and the day after that,
而你们的女儿
and you know who loved that part of me
恰恰就喜欢我这一点
more than anyone? It was your daughter.
失去她很痛苦
And I get the pain of losing her.
我感受到这种痛苦了
I really do,
但是她一定不希望露娜没有爸爸
but she would never want Luna to be without her dad.
要是你们非要打官司 没问题
If you want to go to court, we can,
但是你们赢不了我的
but you'll lose.
但是闹成那样以后
And when that happens,
等我们走出法♥院♥
I will walk out of that courtroom,
你们就再也不能见露娜了
and you will never see Luna again.
我不希望这些事情发生
And I don't want that...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表