剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
准备好了吗
Ready to get started?
准备好了
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
请站在磅秤上
Let's step on the scale, please.
你既需要克服你的坏习惯 也需要克服生理因素
You've got a lot of history and biology to overcome.
你的胃饿激素紊乱了
Your ghrelin is out of whack,
你体内的瘦素抵抗浓度很高
and you've got high leptin resistance
这会让你感觉比实际更饿
making you feel hungrier than you actually are.
但是你真的吃饱了的时候
But then your body is terrible at signaling
你的身体却不能及时发出信♥号♥♥提醒你
when you're truly full.
加上你现在正在处理
Add to that all the emotional stuff
一些情感问题
you're working through,
对你来说养成良好的饮食习惯
having a healthy relationship with food
将会是你需要终身奋斗的事业
will be a lifelong battle for you.
还好我已经完成一半了 对吧
Well, then it's a good thing I'm halfway done, right?
你需要有人帮你你共同克服
You'll need someone to work with you
解决你长久以来不正确的饮食习惯
on your ingrained emotional assignments to food.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 我真的很喜欢去互助小组
No, I really like going to group.
那里很好 我在那里分享自己的心路历程
It's great. I share in there.
大家都很支持我 伊基
Everyone's really supportive-- - Iggy.
你一次都没去过
You haven't logged in once.
不 不是的 我
No, that's not true. I've--
系统都有记录
The system keeps track.
你不能再撒谎了 你现在要去做一件事
You have to stop lying and do the work.
我想让你跟一个人谈谈
There's someone I want you to talk to.
是康复教练吗
It's a recovery coach?
那是什么 食品监测器吗 食物监督员吗
What is that, a food monitor? Food chaperone?
这不行 我绝对不去的
That's not happening. No, absolutely not.
不行
No.
我现在能穿裤子了吗
Can I put my pants on now, please?
- 古德温医生 - 嗯
- Dr. Goodwin. - Yeah?
- 古德文医生 - 嗯 高医生 怎么了
- Dr. Goodwin. - Yes, Dr. Kao, what's up?
- 你找我 - 我只是想了解一下
- You caught me. - I just wanted to check
- 不是要催你 - 好吧
and see, not to rush you. - Mm-hmm, okay.
- 我只是好奇 - 好吧
- But I was just curious. - Yeah.
- 面试进行得怎么样 — 什么面试
- How are the interviews going? - Interviews.
神经病学的临时主任
For the interim chair of neurology.
哦 那些面试进行得很顺利
Yes, those interviews are going great.
真的很顺利
Really good.
你还没开始面试呢 对吧
You haven't started them yet, have you?
从技术层面来说还没有 但艾格尼丝
Not in the technical sense, no, but Agnes,
你是医学主任能请到的最好的
you are the best interim, interim chair of neurology
临时临时神经科主任
a medical director could ask for.
感谢你对我的信任
I appreciate your confidence in me,
但卡普尔医生在这个领域已经有30年的经验了
but Dr. Kapoor is a 30-year veteran in the field,
而我连主治医生都不是
and I'm not even an attending.
我恐怕准备不足
I am woefully underprepared.
不是的 高医生
You're not, Dr. Kao,
但如果能让你感觉好点
but if it makes you feel better,
我今天就开始面试
I will start those interviews today.
麦克斯 我们遇到麻烦了
Ah, Max, we've got a problem.
明天吧 但是多一天又有什么关系呢
Tomorrow, but what's one more day?
- 我能帮什么忙 —对不起 艾格尼丝
- How can I help? - Sorry, Agnes.
不 马克斯 这边
No, Max.This way, yep.
我们的血库供应量已经降到了最低点
Our blood bank supplies have reached critical lows.
这怎么可能
How did that happen?
我的原因就在吸血鬼偷血
I've narrowed it down to vampires
和全球范围内的疫情这两者之中
or the global pandemic.
肯定还有更靠谱的说法
There's a nicer way to say that.
我们血库三分之一的献血通常来自
A third of our blood donations normally come
高中或企业的献血活动
from high school or business blood drives,
但是大家都在家隔离
but with everyone at home--
那医院员工呢
Well, what about hospital employees?
都捐过了
Tapped out.
所有人都处在八周周转窗口期
Everyone's within their eight-week turnaround window.
但我们有储备血液 对吧
But we've got backup supplies, right?
昨天大部分储备血液都运去了港口
most of it went toward Haven yesterday.
布皇快速路上发生了一起十车连环相撞事故
There was a ten-car pileup on the BQE.
世界各地的联♥系♥加快
The world's opening up faster
导致我们的存货都不够了
than we can replenish our stores.
只要发生一起重大事故就会酿成大祸
We're one major accident away from catastrophe.
好吧 好吧 别担心
Okay, okay. Don't worry.
你管好我们剩下的一点点血液
You manage what little we've got left,
我来让血液流动起来
and I will get the blood flowing.
我喜欢你的热心肠
I love your enthusiasm,
但找人献血没那么容易
but blood drives aren't as easy--
交给我吧
I got this.
桑德拉你要走了吗
Sandra Fall from billing?
麦克斯·古德温 黑暗领主
Max Goodwin, the dark overlord.
- 我什么时候成黑暗领主了 - 当我被裁员的时候
- Ouch, when did that happen? - When I got downsized.
抱歉 医院裁了太多人
Oh, sorry. There have been too many cuts.
那我要怎么付房♥租
Well, how am I supposed to cover my rent
和账单呢
or pay my bills?
我得和我的猫争吃的了
I'm gonna have to fight my cat for food.
等等 不 你不会的
Wait, no, you won't
因为我有个好主意
because I just had a great idea.
你可以做我的新行政助理
You can be my new executive assistant.
你被重新雇佣了 你要去哪里
You are rehired. Where are you going?
去找一个好点的街角
To find a nice street corner
在那里我可以乞求零钱和可回收物
where I can beg for change and recyclables.
拜托 街头卖♥♥艺也不错
Come on. It's not that bad of a gig.
不是吗 朵拉怎么了
Oh, no? What happened to Dora?
- 朵拉辞职了 - 阿黛尔怎么了
- Dora quit. - Oh, what happened to Adele?
- 阿黛尔死了 - 什么
- Adele died.- What?
自然死亡
Of natural causes.
这和这份工作没有关系
It had nothing to do with this job.
听着 我真的需要你的帮助
Listen, I really need your help
组织一个医院献血活动
putting together a hospital blood drive.
这是紧急情况
It is an emergency situation.
必须快速 有效 高效
It's got to be fast, impactful, efficient,
一想到高效 我就会想到桑德拉
and when I think efficient, I think of Sandra--ow.
- 好吧 就一天 - 我得走了
- Okay, just for the day? - I gotta go.
求你了 就当为了全人类好吗
Please, just for the good of humanity?
那你猫猫的营养自主♥权♥呢
How about for your cat's nutritional autonomy?
- 好吧 - 真的吗
- Fine. - Really?
- 我做这些都是为了莉莉丝 - 好吧 太棒了
- I'll do it for Lilith. Okay? - Yes, fantastic.
谢谢你 好吧 抱一个
Thank you Okay, no hugging!
不不不 离我六英尺
No, no, no. Six feet apart.
令人惊讶的是 我变成了一个强迫性洗手者
And, surprisingly, I've turned into a compulsive handwasher,
所以如果你找不到我 记得去洗手间找我
so if you can't find me, that's where I'll be.
好的 很好
Right, good.
很好 去我办公室
Great. My office?
我的间谍技术今天真的很到位
My spy craft is really on point today.
你睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
我好多年没见过这个了
Wow, I haven't seen one of these in ages.
蕾拉的歌♥单上有什么
What's on a Leyla playlist?
我得走了
I have to go.
你确定不把它留在这里吗
You sure you don't wanna leave that here?
我的家就是你的家
Mi casa es su casa,
就算是衣橱也一样
or a closet in this case.
没人会碰它的
No one's gonna touch it
也没人会碰你的旧Ipod
or your ancient iPod.
这样可就大不同了
Oh, that's gonna make a huge difference.
好吧 聊天愉快
Okay. Good talk.
血液流动行动已经开始了
Operation Blood Flow is a go.
我该敲门的
I should start knocking.
不不
No, no.
你们有事先聊
I'll leave you guys to it.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表