剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
《医院革命》 前情提要
Previously on "New Amsterdam"...
作为这个部门的新任一把手
As your new chair,
我将重建这个部门的荣耀
I will restore dignity to this department
首先要做的 就是
by throwing away every last thing.
把所有卡普尔医生的痕迹全部抹掉
Kapoor has ever touched.
钱斯 你是想填补自己的空虚
Chance, you are trying to fill a void in you,
但你填补空虚的方式是不行的
but the way you're trying to fill it, it's not real.
我要把你转去另一个医院
I'm transferring you to another therapist
其他治疗师名下
at another hospital.
弗洛姆医生 不要
Dr. Frome, no!
东村有家唱片店
There's this, uh, record store in East Village.
想周六去看下 然后共进晚餐吗
Want to go Saturday and maybe grab dinner after?
荣幸至极 但是
I'm flattered, but...
老天啊
Oh, God.
蕾拉
Leyla?
怎么了
What happened?
好吧
Oh, okay.
从一到十有多痛
Uh, how bad's the pain from one to ten?
你笑啥 你是在笑吗
Is that a smile? Are you smiling?
我通过医学委员会的考试啦
I passed the medical board exam.
什么
What? -
我可以在美国接受培训了
I can train in the U.S. now.
你参加了医委会的考试 怎么做到的
You took the boards? But how?
你在医院给我提供了个床位
You gave me a bed at the hospital
好运又接踵而至
and then this.
我不用再担心生计问题了
I didn't have to worry about surviving.
我还能上学
I could study.
蕾拉 真是太棒了
Leyla, that's amazing.
我真的好为你高兴 我
I'm so happy for you. I...
我去拿点冰来
I should get some ice for this. Uh...
劳伦 多亏你 我又可以当医生了
Lauren, because of you, I can be a doctor again.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦 不不
Yeah, no, no.
不 没事
No, it was, uh, fine.
完全没问题
Um, totally fine.
那个 我刚想起来我得早点去上班
Actually, I just remembered I've got to get to work early.
所以 咱们一会儿再见 好吗
Okay, uh, well, look, I will see you later, okay?
太好了 你醒了
Oh, good. You're up.
赶紧着 你上班要迟到了
Chop, chop, you'll be late for work.
赶紧着 我还要工作么
Chop, chop, I'm working?
没错 因为我认识一个人
Yes, indeed, because I know someone
托人走了走后门
who knows someone who pulled some strings
给你在新阿姆斯特丹
and got you a job at...
找了份工作
New Amsterdam.
我不想去新阿姆斯特丹工作
I don't want to work at New Amsterdam.
这种感觉通常也就持续到午餐前吧
Yeah, that feeling usually goes away by lunch.
我还是个孩子啊
I'm a child.
使用童工不是违法的吗
Isn't it illegal to make a child work?
如果让你退学都不违法 这又算啥
Well, it's no more illegal than letting her quit school.
那我穿衣服吧
I'll get dressed.
很好
Good.
打扮得公立医院风一点
Think, um, public hospital chic.
简·芒西 历史学教授
Jane Munsee, history professor.
被学生送至就诊 患有严重深静脉血栓
Her students brought her in with a massive DVT.
她恢复怎么样
How's her recovery?
如果她不急着出院的话
It would go a lot better if she weren't demanding
- 情况会好的多 - 为什么这么讲
to be discharged. - Uh, why exactly?
好像跟关于帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Something about imperialist crimes
对美国原住民的罪行有关
against Native Americans.
这样啊
Oh, that.
芒西教授
Professor Munsee,
我是麦克斯·古德温 这里的医务主任
I am Max Goodwin, the medical director.
幸会 请你签一下吧 我就能出院了
Nice to meet you. Please sign this so I can go.
问题是
Well, uh, the thing is
您的腿上还有大块血凝
you have a pretty sizeable blood clot in your leg
任何形式的站立 行走或移♥动♥
and standing or walking or moving of any kind
都有可能导致血凝块破裂
could cause that blood clot to break free
然后流动进入你的肺部
and travel to your lungs,
我们现在需要对你滴注肝素
and we need you on a heparin drip now
您需要留在新阿姆斯特丹
and here at New Amsterdam.
这六个字 恰恰就是
Those two words, Doctor, are exactly why
我必须走的原因
I need to leave.
新阿姆斯特丹吗
New Amsterdam?
你知道新阿姆斯特丹对我意味着什么吗
You know what New Amsterdam means to me?
死亡 谎言 还有对我祖先的杀戮
Death, lies, the erasure of my people.
我明白了
I see.
你说的是荷兰人殖民曼哈顿的时候
You mean when the Dutch colonized Manhattan.
在这片土地成为新阿姆斯特丹之前
Before this land was New Amsterdam,
它叫雷纳佩和平
It was Lenapehoking...
是我的祖先 雷纳佩人的家园
the home of the Lenape people, my ancestors.
我们在荷兰人到来前就长居于此
We were here long before the Dutch.
比阿姆斯特丹这六个字
As long as the name New Amsterdam
刻在这座大楼上的时间都长
is emblazoned on this building,
而你们对此欣然接受 甚至庆祝
you're accepting, even celebrating
这种对原住民生命的践踏
the destruction of indigenous lives.
好吧
Okay.
我明白
I hear you.
你不想待在这里
You don't want to stay here,
但现在你的静脉里
but right now you have a ticking time bomb
有个定时炸♥弹♥
in your veins.
你需要滴注肝素
You need this heparin drip,
不然就有生命危险
or you could die.
告诉你吧
So tell you what,
如果你有办法弥补
if you think you can make up for 400 years
这四百年来对美洲原住民犯下的罪行
of crimes against Native Americans,
那我就留在新阿姆斯特丹
I'll stay here at New Amsterdam.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
女孩 在我们那边儿
Girl, where I'm from,
抢手♥机♥ 会被人胖揍一顿的
jacking a phone gets people got.
第一 我不是什么普通人
A, I'm not people,
只是个好心同事 想给你今天的生活加点料
just a colleague here to edify your day.
所以呢
So...
把手♥机♥给我
give me your phone.
这是第二部步
B.
第三步呢 我给你
Uh, C, I made you...
建个播放列表
A playlist.
听到第五首给我发短♥信♥
Text me when you get to track five.
- 弗洛姆医生 - 回头再聊
Dr. Frome? - Talk to you soon.
- 你有空吗 - 当然有
Do you have a minute? - Yeah, of course.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you
神经内科的新主任的事
about the new chair of neurology.
露西尔医生 艾格尼丝 干得漂亮
Dr. Lucille--Agnes, oh, my gosh, what a coup.
- 你是怎么说服她加入我们的 - 这就是问题所在
How did you get her to join us? - That's the thing.
有什么手段能让她 不加入我们吗
Is there any way that she could maybe unjoin us?
哦 只剩下办手续了 别担心
Oh, that's just a formality. Don't worry about that.
董事会明天正式同意她的入职
The board officially approves her tomorrow.
没什么难度 好吗 我得告诉你
It's gonna be gravy, okay? And I got to tell you--
我原以为没人比维杰做得更出色
I didn't think anybody could do better than Vijay,
但你做到了
but you nailed it.
可能我也 没做到吧
I'm thinking maybe I didn't nail it.
你真的做到了 相信 我的天
You nailed it. Trust-- Oh, my gosh.
你好 罗米·露西尔医生
Hi, Dr. Romy Lucille, hi.
太荣幸了 对了
I'm honored. It's, uh...
您还不认识我 不好意思
You don't know who I am. I'm sorry.
我是伊基·弗洛姆医生 行为健康科的主任
I'm Dr. Iggy Frome, chair of behavioral health.
很高兴认识你
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you.
对对 彼此彼此 另外
Yeah, likewise, and, uh,
我再说一句 我真的很期待
let me just say, I'm really looking forward
和您一起工作
to working with you.
卡普尔医生和我
Dr. Kapoor and I--
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表