剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
行
Done.
我亲自来设计
I'll even design it myself.
太好了 谢谢
Yes! Thank you.
我得走了
Um, I have to go.
该回去给女儿讲故事了 我女儿可不是个省心的家伙
It's story time, and my daughter's a stickler,
但是还是谢谢了
but thank you.
麦克斯
Max?
下次还是穿工作服吧
Next time, stick to the scrubs.
你这套实在 不适合你
This is just...wrong.
好
Yeah.
感谢大家 感谢
Oh, thank you! Thank you.
感谢你们的介绍
That's--what a wonderful introduction.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
维杰·卡普尔医生 该科室以前的领导
Dr. Vijay Kapoor, chair of this department
在任足足35年
for 35 long years,
在那期间
and in that tenure,
他靠自己 独特的视角
he used his... unique perspective
和过时的观点
and his old-fashioned ideas
把这个科室活生生整完蛋了
to run this department straight into the ground
同时他也玷污了神经科的信条
while tarnishing the very tenets of neurology.
他的所作所为实属耻辱
What he did was a disgrace.
实在丢人
It was an embarrassment.
但今天 我成为了大家新领导
But as your new chair,
誓要改正他的所有错误
I vow to rectify his inept failures.
我也会弥补他的失误
And I will redress his egregious oversights.
我还会把一切他碰过的东西
And I will restore dignity to this department
都丢掉
by throwing away every last thing
以此重振我们科室
that Dr. Kapoor has ever touched.
我能和他聊一下吗
Think we could have a minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
辜负你了
I failed you.
钱斯 你要是担心你会辜负我的话
Chance, even the fact that you were concerned with failing me
那就说明
is, um--
是我辜负了你
it's just proof that I failed you.
确实 我辜负了你
And I did. I failed. Um...
所以我
So I am, uh--
要给你办转院
I'm transferring you to another therapist
让另一个医生来治疗你
at another hospital.
什么
Wait, what?
- 不行 - 没错
- No. - Yeah.
不行 你不能这样
No! You can't!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
求求你
Oh, please.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry
我给不了你所需要的东西
that I couldn't give you what you needed.
弗洛姆医生 你不能这样
Dr. Frome, you can't do this!
你不能这样
You can't!
弗洛姆医生
Dr. Frome!
不行
No!
偏瘫
Hemiplegic?
艾莉森不是截瘫
Instead of paraplegic,
她的症状是偏瘫
Allison's paralysis is hemispheric.
她的右边半个身体都是
In her case, the right side of her body.
能好吗
Could it be temporary?
少则几个月 多则几年
Months, years.
取决于她自己多久能恢复
It all depends on how long it takes her to heal.
无论如何 要康复都不会太容易
Either way, it won't be easy.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
我觉得他们想和你谈谈
I think they'd like to speak with you.
什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
穆尔万先生 你紧张到买♥♥了一把枪
Mr. Mulvane, you panic-bought a firearm
同时还上了子弹 又没上扳机锁
and left it loaded and unlocked
还放在你女儿附近
in the proximity of your daughter.
你为了掩盖这件事
And when she got hurt, you tried to cover it up
又向警♥察♥谎报情况 把一切怪到种族问题上
by filing a false police report based on race,
这在纽约是重罪
a felony in New York.
- 等下 我 - 不 我还没说完
- Wait, I-- - No, I'm not done.
你竟敢一面高呼
Because then y'all had the audacity
种族平等
to claim that all lives matter
一面让警♥察♥在街上
while the police were combing the streets
搜查少数族裔
profiling Black and brown faces,
就像我这样的少数族裔
faces like mine,
显然 我们的死活在你看来都无足轻重
which apparently don't matter enough to you.
我就不明白一点
And here's what I don't get.
我搞不懂你是故意的
What I will never get is if it's intentional on your part
还是你就是下意识地想要
or you're simply conditioned, because you definitely
迫♥害♥我的黑人兄弟们
aren't the first to falsely accuse a brother.
不过我相信你会是最后一个这样的人
And I doubt you'll be the last.
现在你该感谢我
This is the part where you thank me
救了你女儿的命
for saving your daughter's life.
我们 不搞种族歧视
We--we're not racists.
是不是那一次 我把我的手
* Is it that time where I put my hand
放在我的蓝色丹宁包里的饮料上
Where the drink is in my blue denim jeans
你懂我意思就好了
If only you knew what I mean
你好啊
Hi.
你看着很惬意嘛
You look comfortable.
在学校过得怎么样
How was school?
不知道 我辍学了
I don't know. I dropped out.
我拿到了高中学历
I took my GED.
如你所说
Like you said,
上学 上大学 上班
school, college, job.
我说过一堆你还没完成的事情
I said tons of things that you haven't done.
为什么你今天突然开始了
Why start today?
别装作好像你是我父母
You can stop pretending to be my parent.
我不是你妈妈 我也不会装作是你妈妈
I am not your mum, nor will I ever pretend to be.
但是 我现在对你负责
However, I am in charge
要确保你做出最好的选择
for making the best decisions for you--
对于你来说最好的选择吧
You mean the best decisions for you!
这些选择只会让你更舒服
The decisions that make your life easier.
是吗 那你觉得你干的这些让我更舒服了吗
Really? Do you think any of this is making my life easier?
这就是为什么我来和你住了
Isn't that why I'm here?
因为你那些年为了自己完全不顾你兄弟
Because you feel guilty for ignoring your brother
现在感到愧疚了吧
for all those years?
你怎么能对我说这种话
How can you even say that to me?
所以我来这是因为你心地善良吗
Oh, so I'm just here out of the kindness of your heart?
你来这是因为你是我家人
You're here because you're my family!
就是你之前不管不顾的家人吗
That you ignored for your whole life!
你不知道自己都在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
我知道什么叫家人
I know what family is,
你的所作为所完全不能叫家人
and what you're doing isn't even close.
是你的外公 也就是我爸
It was your grandfather, my father,
抛妻弃子 把我们留在伦敦不管
who just left his wife and child back in London.
我 才是那个先被别人抛弃的人
Me! I was the one who was abandoned first!
我才是被置于不管不顾的人
I was the one who was ignored first!
我回来啦
Ta-da!
小声点 你会吵醒露娜的
Shh! You'll wake Luna.
什么
What?
格温 现在还没到7点 我提前到了
Gwen, it's not even 7:00 yet. I'm early.
是的 抱歉 麦克斯 我们今天过得很愉快
Yeah, sorry, Max. We had a big day.
小家伙太累了
Poor thing was so tired.
但你能不能让她晚点再睡
But couldn't you have kept her up just a few minutes?
我真的 很想给她读读书
I mean, I was--I really wanted to read to her.
我想给她读读书
I needed...to read to her.
我知道你想
Of course you did.
但是为了你一时快乐 让小家伙睡不成觉
But keeping a tired child up solely for your benefit
这对她不是很不公平吗
would not have been very fair to her, now, would it?
不过还是感谢你准时来了
I do appreciate you being punctual, though.
其实 我也正准备去赶7:30的火车
In fact, I just might be able to make my 7:30 train tonight.
晚安了 麦克斯
Good night, Max.
什么鬼
What the--
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表