剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
医院革命 前情提要
Previously on "New Amsterdam"...
我爱你
I love you.
他们一直让你敞开心扉
They keep hammering on at you to open up,
但是这需要是双向的
but that has to go both ways.
即便我的身体在告诉我
And even though my body is telling me
放手一搏 但我做不到
to just let go and jump, I can't.
即便为了你也不行
Not even for you.
我为了钱斯付出了一切
I gave Chance everything.
我只想让他好起来
I just wanted him to get better.
但是永远不够
But it was never enough.
如果你不用抗争
If you don't have to fight for it,
那是因为不值得
it's 'cause it's not worth it.
请在滴声后留言
Leave a message after the tone.
是我
It's, uh, me.
我想你了
I--I miss you.
一直想你 停不下来
I can't get you out of my head.
啥都干不好
It's, uh, it's very distracting.
我们对彼此说的话只是个开始
We said things to each other that were just the beginning.
而且我们一直都没
And we never quite, um--
反正现在你走了
anyway, now you're gone,
就感觉过了好久啊
and it just feels like it's been forever.
我真的需要
And I really need...
需要见你
I need to see you.
需要跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
需要跟你在一起
I need to be with you
用尽所有方式
in all of the ways that I've been dreaming of.
完事了
And we're done.
好 很简单
All right. Easy enough.
看起来都很好 古德温医生
Everything looks good, Dr. Goodwin.
很好
Fantastic.
-太感谢了 - 半年之后见
- Thank you so much. - See you in six months.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
看到我婚戒了吗
Have you seen my wedding ring?
肯定是没有
Sure haven't.
我要见你
I need to see you.
需要跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
需要跟你在一起
I need to be with you
用尽所有的方式
in all of the ways that I've been dreaming of.
这个太紧了
And this one's too tight.
我穿什么都不好看
Everything looks terrible on me.
没有啦 你只是紧张了
Oh, stop that. You're just nervous.
很好奇为什么
Wonder why. It's only the beginning
这只是我下半生的新开始
of the rest of my whole life.
我是麦克斯
Hey. You've reached Max.
暂时不能接电♥话♥ 请留言
I can't take your call, so leave a message.
我很喜欢你的留言
I very much enjoyed your message.
我明天才能飞
My flight's not till tomorrow, but, um...
不过我一直在想
I've been doing some fantasizing of my own.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我准备好了
I'm ready. I think.
- 你不是认真的吧 - 那么吃惊干嘛
- You can't be serious. - Oh, don't sound so surprised.
我又不会一直待着这
I was never gonna stay here forever.
但是今天呢
But today? But today?
我要去赶一趟备用航♥班♥
I'm gonna try and catch a standby flight.
但我想你跟我回剑桥
But I wanted you to come back to Cambridge with me.
我知道
I know.
我玩的很开心
I've had a wonderful time.
但你们都准备好了
But you're all set up in the halls.
你穿着很美的裙子
You have an amazing dress.
最重要的是 你已经不再需要我了
And most importantly, you don't need me anymore.
我好为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你把我带到了你家
You took me into your home.
从未放弃我
You never gave up on me.
我不知道要如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
无需感谢
You don't need to.
你不需要我 我们是家人
You don't need to. We're family.
到机场了说一声
And text me when you're at the airport, okay?
会的
I will.
还有一个地方要去
I just have one more stop to make.
抱歉来晚了 妈妈
Sorry I'm late, Mum.
既然你来了 我们就可以走了
Now that you're here, we can leave.
给你做了吃的
I made you some red-red.
没必要在这里浪费钱
No use spending hard-earned money on beetroot foam.
我请你 妈妈
Well, let me do this for you, Mum.
一顿饭
It's a meal.
而且看到你真开心
And it's really good to see you.
很高兴你抽出时间来见我
Glad you found time to fit me in.
妮娜要去剑桥的国王学院了
Yeah, uh, Nina got into King's College
这周很忙
in Cambridge. It's been a busy week.
我想帮她都准备好
I wanted to help her get set up.
终于说真话了
So, the truth comes out.
妈妈 她很优秀
Mum, she is wonderful.
很聪明 很努力
She's smart, she's driven,
而且她是家人
and she is family.
既然我要回纽约
And since I'm going back to New York,
我就把你写成她的紧急联络人了
I put you down as her emergency contact,
我觉得你应该见见她
and I think that if you would just meet her--
- 绝对不行 - 妈妈
- Not on your life. - Mum.
你总是拒绝
You say no all the time.
伦敦也拒绝 结婚生子也拒绝
No to London, no husband, no baby.
我♥干♥嘛非要答应
Why must I say yes?
但是求你了女儿 把那个女人的孙女给我吧
But please, daughter, give me that other woman's grandchild.
我们是血肉之亲
We are blood.
而且既然你一直瞒着我爸爸的事情
And since Baba was kept away from me--
我没有瞒着你你♥爸♥的事情
I didn't keep your father from you.
是他断联了 他回到了德黑兰的家
He cut off ties. He went home to Tehran
找到了现成的波斯妻子
and found his ready-made Persian wife.
是他抛弃了我们
He abandoned us.
那现在怎样
Okay, so now what?
我们抛弃她吗
Hmm? We abandon her?
你上周一直
You spent the past week
忽略你自己的亲妈 为了那一家人
ignoring your own mother for that other family.
结果你跟你♥爸♥一模一样
Turns out you're just like your baba.
妈妈 你咳嗽多久了
Mum, how long have you had that cough?
几周了
A few weeks.
可能更久
Or more.
你要是打电♥话♥来就会知道
You'd know if you ever rang.
要走了 老妈
Come on. We're gonna go, Mum.
快点
Come on.
这是你的旧诊所
This is your old clinic.
是
Yes.
也曾辉煌过
It's certainly seen better days.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
我想让我妈妈拍点片子
Hi, I was hoping to get my mum in today for some scans.
一直咳嗽 今天发现咳血了
She's had a persistent cough, and today we found some blood.
抱歉已经预定满了
We're booked solid, I'm afraid.
最早可以下周
I could maybe get her in early next week.
所以我从来不跟医生废话
This is why I never bother with doctors.
老妈 等下
- - No, Mum, wait, wait.
抱歉 我是海伦·夏普医生
Uh, sorry. Excuse me. My name is Dr. Helen Sharpe.
我大学的时候在这边做过义工
I used to volunteer here when I was in college.
跟你一样 从前台做起的
I started behind the desk, just like you,
但是我在这家诊所找到了我的使命
but this clinic is where I found my passion,
现在我请求你
and now I'm pleading with you.
我需要确保妈妈看上病
I need to make sure that my mum gets seen.
我可以安排一下
I can move things around.
太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you.
不 我才不要特殊待遇
No, I don't want any special treatment.
我不喜欢我女儿动用关系
I don't like my daughter pulling strings
好让我插队
just so we can jump the queue.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表