剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
妈妈 有空位了你就去
Mum, we are taking the opening
不管你喜不喜欢 别再说了
whether you like it or not. End of discussion.
这边 我带你过去
Right this way. I'll take you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用你跟我来
No, I don't need you to come with me.
我自己可以的
I can do this all on my own.
海伦
Helen?
请上帝保佑
As I live and breathe.
爱丽诺
Elinor.
你还在这啊
I didn't know you were still here.
还有工作要做 你的借口是什么
There's still work to do. What's your excuse?
不去纽约了
No more New York?
我妈病了 来看病
My mum's sick. She's getting seen.
我能问下
Can I just ask? Um...
这地方 怎么了
This place--what happened?
由于英国脱欧 我们的员工开始大量流失
We started hemorrhaging staff due to Brexit.
然后我们失去了以前从剑桥得到的资助
And then we lost the funding we used to get from Cambridge,
然后一切都开始分崩离析
and it all started to fall apart.
上个月 我们的医疗主任收拾行李离开
Last month, our medical director packed up and left.
现在在挣扎着运营下去
Now we're fighting to hold on.
这地方这么特别 怎么就
This place is too special to just--
夏普医生 可以来一下吗
Dr. Sharpe, can you join me?
见到你很高兴 爱丽诺
It was good to see you, Elinor.
你也是 亲爱的
- Oh, you too, love. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就在这 妈妈
I'm right here, Mum.
哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我只是想让你看看我们今天发现了什么
So I just wanted you to see what we found today.
26床验血
Run blood tests on Bay 26,
送她去做压力回波检查
and let's send her up for a stress echo.
为什么9号♥病房♥还没出院
Why hasn't Bay 9 been discharged?
我可能忘了 这就去
Because I possibly forgot. On it.
你有伊格的消息吗
Hey, have you, uh, have you heard from Iggy?
好久没有了 你呢
Uh, no. Not in weeks. You?
完全消失 我一直想他
Radio silence. I've been thinking about him.
不过 怎么了
But--uh, what's up?
没啥 就是我把婚戒搞丢了
Nothing. Stupid. I lost my wedding ring.
-额 - 是啊
- Yikes. - Yeah.
不过没事的
But it's okay. No big deal.
又不是
I mean, it's not like it's worth
很值钱什么的
a ton of money or anything.
就是个小破戒指
It's just a little silly ring, you know?
但是肯定在这里的
But it's gotta be in here somewhere.
谁丢了一只鞋
Okay, who loses one shoe?
你摘哪里了
Well, where did you take it off?
我没摘
I--I don't take it off.
- 晚上睡觉也不摘吗 - 对
- Not even at night? - No.
- 那刷手的时候呢 - 也不摘
- Well, what about to scrub in? - No.
你跟那女人约会的时候也没摘下来吗
Not even when you were dating that woman?
我婚戒从来不摘下来的好吧
Never. Okay? I never take it off.
26岁 室颤148
26-year-old. Tachy at 148.
血压100 56 腹部刺伤 呼吸率14
100/56, respiratory rate 14 from an abdominal stab wound.
- 被神剑刺伤了吗 - 角色扮演出事了
- From Excalibur? - Cosplay gone horribly wrong.
那伤口上的血可真多啊
Oh, that's a ton of blood for a wound in that area.
呼雷诺兹医生 去创一
Let's page Reynolds now. Trauma one.
纱布
Gauze.
纱布 纱布
Gauze. Gauze. Gauze.
我靠 继续拿纱布
Damn it, keep them coming.
刺穿很严重 但是病人
The puncture's bad, but it shouldn't cause
不应该失去意识
loss of consciousness.
布鲁姆医生 你看
Dr. Bloom, look at this.
负P波
Negative P waves?
以及QRS波群为负 T波 外加低电压
And negative QRS, and T waves, plus low voltage?
QRS波群是由单独的Q波、R波、S波,或这些波形相互组合而成
T波:心电图5波段之一
心电图低电压:指的是用心电图在体表测得的心电活动的电位过低
怎么会这样
What the hell?
右位心
Dextrocardia.
她的心脏在胸口的另一边
Her heart's on the wrong side of her chest.
这有个很棒的病例
Boy, do I have a great case for you.
右位心解释不了出血过多
Dextrocardia doesn't explain the excessive bleeding.
除非她全部逆位
Unless she also has complete situs inversus.
不仅是心脏 她所有器官位置都是左右颠倒的
Not just her heart, but all of her organs were flipped.
那么她的脾脏在右侧
Then her spleen is on the right side.
也就是说匕♥首♥正好刺穿脾脏
Which means the dagger is going right through it.
但这并不能解释她失去意识
But that doesn't explain the LOC.
去手术室之前停一下 做个头部CT检查
Stop for a head CT on your way to the OR.
好主意
Good idea.
嘿 你来啦 怎么了
Hey, you. What's going on?
住院医师名单出来了
The residency match list came out.
我入选了
I got a spot.
是吗 太棒了
You did? Oh, that's amazing.
我真的不敢相信
I honestly can't believe it.
别这么惊讶
Well, don't look so surprised.
- 你知道自己有多厉害吗 - 别说了
- Have you met you? - Stop.
你知道竞争压力有多大
You know how competitive these things are.
加上这是我第一次考
And it was my very first try.
而且我还是个在外国培训的医生
And I'm a foreign-trained doctor.
然后这些对于你来说都不是事儿
And you blew them all away.
不尽然
Well, not all.
这里没要我
I didn't get a spot here.
但我们都清楚道阻且长
But we knew that was gonna be a long shot.
等等 这里没要你
Wait, you didn't get a spot here?
是斯波坎 华盛顿
Spokane. Washington.
太不可思议了
Wow. That's incredible.
确实 对吧
It is, isn't it?
我还没告诉我妈妈呢
I haven't even told my mom yet.
那你还等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
给她打电♥话♥ 让她骄傲一把
Give her a call. Let her be a proud mama.
她会乐上天的
She's gonna explode.
你选择无视我的推荐
So, you just chose to ignore
没让莱拉·辛瓦里当选住院医师
my residency recommendation for Leyla Shinwari.
我整个上午都在和董事会成员通电♥话♥
I have been on the phone all morning with board members
以及面对像你这样愤怒的医生
and angry doctors just like yourself,
所有人都惊讶于自家医院竟然
all astonished that their personal recs
没有为他们精心挑选的门徒敞开大门
didn't open the doors for their hand-picked proteges.
错 辛瓦里医生是这些年来最有希望的
No, Dr. Shinwari is one of the most promising candidates
候选人之一 明白吗 她配得上待在这里
we've had in years, okay? She deserves to be here.
但她的申请书上却看不出来这点
Yet her application says otherwise.
开伯尔医科大学
Khyber Medical University?
巴基斯坦最好的医学院之一
One of the best medical schools in Pakistan.
没有国际地位
That has no international standing.
她在难民营行医 汉克
She practiced medicine in refugee camps, Hank.
明白吗 她居然得重新从
Okay? The fact that she even
住院医师做起这件事 这已经很不尊重人了
has to redo her residency is offensive.
好吧 就算我同意你的观点 我能怎么办
Well, even if I agree with you, what can I do?
我不能撤销已经发出的邀请
I--I can't rescind an offer that's already been made.
我也没法凭空变出一个位置给她
I can't make another spot just magically appear.
那两年前呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Well, what about two years ago?
嗯
Huh?
普外变魔术似的变出了第五个位置
A fifth spot just magically opened up in general surgery.
那可不是魔术
It was hardly magic.
那到底是怎么回事 汉克
Well then, what the hell was it, Hank?
你想让辛瓦里医生进你急诊室对么
You want Dr. Shinwari on your ED?
你想要第五个位置是么
You want a fifth spot?
医学院院长出了名的
The dean of medicine has been known
将等价交换发挥到极致
to make allowances for the right price.
你是要我贿赂他吗
Are you talking about a bribe?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
那可是联邦犯罪 汉克
That is a federal crime, Hank.
我可能会被吊销行医执照
I could lose my medical license.
我可能会坐牢
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表