剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
她没有 我
She didn't. I--
我真的觉得今天早上发生的事
I honestly think this morning was just
就是低血糖闹的
a low blood sugar moment.
你知道他会怎样
You know how he gets.
我打赌等他缓过劲儿来 就不一样了
I bet now that he's had a minute, he'll be different.
咱们应该回去再试一次
We should go back in and try again.
不 事实上 我觉得这不是个好主意
No, actually, I don't think that's a good idea.
朱莉
Julie...
- 为什么不是 - 因为我认为
- Why not? - Because I don't think that
今天的问题不在亚历克斯
the problem today was Alex.
我觉得真正的问题源头在这里 在这个房♥间里
I think that the real problem is here, in this room.
你是说亚历克斯的对立违抗障碍症是因我们而起
You think Alex's ODD is our fault?
不 对立违抗障碍症并不归咎于谁
No, ODD is no one's fault.
我是说今天发生的某些事
I'm--I'm talking specifically about
触发了亚历克斯病发
what triggered Alex today.
你觉得是他妈妈
And you think it was his moms
给他带饼干导致他发病的
bringing him cookies.
抱歉 我没明白你什么意思
I'm sorry. I don't understand that at all.
你妻子明白
Your wife does.
安妮
Anne?
安妮 事已至此
Anne, look at where you are.
就别想着隐瞒真♥相♥了
Hiding the truth is not working.
亚历克斯不在家的那两个星期
The two weeks that Alex was out of the house...
是我这几年来过得最开心的两周
Have been the best two weeks I've had in years.
没有尖叫
No screaming.
没有攻击
No hitting.
没有人
No one...
在我美丽的妻子只是想
attacking my beautiful wife...
表达善意的时候打她
when she's just trying to be nice.
我今天并不想见他
I didn't want to see him today.
某种程度上 我觉得他意识到这点了
And on some level, I think that he knows it.
透析很顺利 贝莎
Dialysis went great, Bertha.
我们会给你多点时间
We're gonna give your sight
复原视力 好吗
a little more time to reset, okay?
在此期间 我只能被钉死在这里
In the meantime, I'll just lay here impaled.
才不是
Not at all.
看 下一站 剪刀就要出来了
Look, next stop, those shears are coming out.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
注意力集中在自己身上就行
Just focus on you.
专注自我是我开始园艺的原因
Focusing on me is why I started gardening.
我的心理医生说
My shrink said
这是一种排除杂念聆听宇宙的方法
it's a way to tune everybody else out and hear the universe.
我知道 挺颓废的
I know, it's hippy.
但听起来感觉不错吧
But doesn't that sound nice?
聆听宇宙
Hearing the universe.
- 是的 - 我现在也努力在听
- It does. - I'm trying to hear it now
但是这把剪刀
but these shears...
让我觉得有点难
makes it kinda har...
给我拿两毫克的镇静剂
Grab me two milligrams of Ativan IV.
要不要再给她做次透析
Do we need to get her back on dialysis?
太迟了 她的身体吸收了太多的四甲基二氯苯氧基乙酸
It's too late, her body's absorbed too much MFCA.
那我们该怎么办
So where does that leave us?
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
麦克斯
Max?
有人吗
Anybody?
麦克斯
Max?
救命
Help!
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯 你得离开那儿
Max, you need to get out of there.
我不能
I--I can't, I--I--
如果我放开 整个罐子都会炸开
if I let go of this, the whole tank's gonna give.
它会流遍整间医院
And it'd go all over the hospital.
成百上千的人都会被暴露
Hundreds of people are gonna be exposed.
你得去找人帮忙
You need to go get help.
不 要走的是你
No, you're gonna leave.
我来堵管子
I'm gonna hold the pipe
你去找人帮忙
and you're gonna go and get help.
- 不行 - 为什么不行
- I can't. - Why not!?
我看不见了
I can't see.
安妮 你刚才的感觉
Anne, what you just described
很正常
is a perfectly normal feeling.
但亚历克斯今早没有因为
But Alex didn't erupt this morning
你问了他一个问题而爆发
because you asked him a question.
亚历克斯爆发
Alex erupted
是因为朱莉阻止你管教他
because Julie stopped you from disciplining him.
而你刚才说在家里
And you just said that at home,
亚历克斯被朱莉的友善所触发
Alex is triggered by Julie just being nice.
亚历克斯感受到的威胁
The threat that Alex is perceiving
其实是你的积极性
is your positivity.
积极性怎么可能是一种威胁
How can positivity be a threat?
亚历克斯知道他是个大♥麻♥烦
Well, Alex knows that his troubles
比低血糖还大的麻烦
are deeper than blood sugar.
当你们假装那些麻烦都不是问题时
And when you pretend that they aren't,
这让他很害怕
it scares him.
这否定了他所认知的现实
It denies his reality.
还有安妮的
And Anne's, too.
你同意他的观点
You agree with him.
没错 我尽量保持积极
Yes, I try to be positive.
亚历克斯做不到 你也不会积极
Alex can't. You won't.
- 总有人要这样 - 为什么总有人要这样
- Somebody has to be. - Why does somebody have to?
为什么我们就不能直面现实呢
Why can't we just acknowledge what's actually happening?
怎么就只有你会质问我
You of all people asking me that?
你今天在我们大家面前
The person who stood up in front of all of us today
就像个夏令营指导员
like some camp counselor,
就好像我们大家不是来精神病院
acting like we weren't all here to visit our kids
看望自己孩子的一样
in a mental hospital.
还告诉我们什么 今天不会有任何问题
Telling us, "Oh, it'll be a great day today.
大家记得把首饰摘下来
"Just remember to remove your jewelry
免得它们成为孩子自杀的工具
so the kids don't try and kill themselves."
还说我没直面现实是吧
I'm denying reality?
你现在还要给她取这把剪刀吗
You're actually removing the shears?
弗洛伊德 已经来不及了 她已经不行了
Floyd, it's too late for her. She's dying.
那也是因为我们
Because of us.
都是我们害的
We did this to her.
这间医院 这栋高楼害的
This hospital, this--this building.
你知道吗 贝莎之前说
You know, Bertha said that
都是这把剪刀 害得她难以聆听宇宙的奥秘
the shears were making it hard for her to hear the universe.
事实上 要是我们
Well, if there's ever a time
真能听到宇宙的奥秘
that we deserve to hear the universe,
那就是我们弥留之际了
it's when we're leaving it.
大家都撤离了
Staff's all through.
韦斯特布鲁克女士也走了
After Ms. Westbrook,
只剩你和德马库斯·洛特还在这了
it's just you and DeMarcus Lott.
- 他在哪 - 转角那边
- Where is he? - He's around the corner,
他还在那编辑他的视频
editing video of his head-on collision.
洛特先生
Mr. Lott?
别怕 我来救你了 德马库斯
It's okay, I've got you, DeMarcus.
我来了 我来了 我来了
I got you, I got you, I got you.
来人啊
I need help over here!
凯西
Casey!
你事故中伤到了血管
A blood vessel damaged in your accident
它现在破了
must've just given way.
导致你有血肿
It's caused an expanding hematoma
血肿压♥迫♥了你的气管
and it is closing off your windpipe.
我能给你治好 我可以
I can fix it. I--I can fix it.
但我要把血放掉
I just gotta--just need to drain the blood.
凯西
Casey!
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表