剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我就可以继续研究你了
at the hospital with me, so I could study you further.
不要
no.
听我说完
- Just hear me out.
你的能力很不寻常
Your power is unusual,
我真的很想搞清楚到底怎么回事
and I would really like to know what's actually happening here.
我着迷了
I'm fascinated.
我就知道
- I knew it.
这不是我编的
I'm not making this up.
- 我们是想帮你 - 通过耍我吗
We're trying to help you. - By tricking me?
骗我吗
Lying to me?
把我关在精神病房♥
Trying to lock me away in some psych ward?
因为你的表现很精神病
- Because you're acting crazy!
不能用这个词了
- Hey, now, we don't use that term.
哈维 你病了 你需要帮助
- Javi, you're sick. You need help.
我们想帮你的
We're trying to help.
我啥毛病都没有
- There's nothing wrong with me.
你哥哥不仅是觉得不对
- Your brother is just concerned for you, okay?
他很担心你 我们都希望你好
He's worried. We all just want what's best.
要证明吗
- You want proof?
这就是
Here's proof.
还要其他证明吗
You want more proof?
- 哈维尔 - 这样如何
- Javier. - How about this?
抓住他
- Oh, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. Grab him, grab him.
慢点 轻点 让他侧躺
Gently, gently, gently. Get him on his side.
- 哈维 睁眼啊 - 格拉蒂丝
- Javi, open your eyes. - Gladys!
哈维
- Javi.
怎么了
- Yeah?
我早上找你帮忙来着
- I asked you for help this morning,
然后你啥也没干
and you have done absolutely nothing.
我一整天都在努力改变啊
- I've been trying to make changes all day.
- 来对抗全球变暖 - 没错
- To combat climate change. - Exactly.
我让你帮我处理急诊室的事情 麦克斯
- I asked you for help in my ED, Max.
我的改变会大大减轻你的
- And my changes would significantly reduce
病人量啊
your patient load.
要很多年以后才有成效 不是今天
- Years from now, not today.
我急诊室今天各种抢救病人
My ED is coding today.
所以什么时候做出改变呢
- Okay, so when do we make changes?
你说啊 我们24小时无休止的营业
You tell me. We run 24/7.
永远没有恰当的时机换灯泡
There's never gonna be a good time
或者尝试新政策
to change the lightbulbs, or try a new policy,
或者做任何有代价的事情
or do anything of any consequence.
大家嘴上老说着要对抗气候变暖
We all say that we wanna fight climate change,
但不是这样的
just not like this.
你知道什么叫不是这样吗
Do you know what "not like this" means?
就是永远不
It means never,
永远意味着很多个病人
and never means a lot of patients.
意味着全人类以我们想象不到的程度
It means human suffering on a scale
在经受着很多
that we can't even imagine.
麦克斯
- Max.
我们可以成为纽约其他医院的典范
- No, we can be a model for other hospitals in New York,
甚至是全国 全世界的典范
for the country, the world
只要我们能巩固实施一项改变
if we can cement one single change--
够了
- Enough!
我管理的是急诊部门
I am running an emergency department,
而不是环保智囊团
not an environmental think tank.
我才不管我的碳排放量
I don't care about my carbon footprint,
也不管你的 也不管整个医院的
or yours, or this hospital's.
我不管我用多少副手套
I don't care how many gloves I use,
也不想知道扔掉多少注射器 排放了多少垃圾
or how many syringes I toss, or my emissions.
我只关心我急诊里的病人
I care about the patients in this ED
在走廊上排着队 在救护车上等着
lining these hallways and waiting in ambulances
队都排出去半条街了
halfway around the damn block.
所以不要再搞什么一百年后才会帮到人的改变了
So stop making changes that are gonna help people
给我多弄点人来
a hundred years in the future, and get me more staff,
多弄点床 以及第二个分诊区
more beds, and a second triage unit,
这样才能切切实实活在当下的帮助别人
so we can start helping people right now.
哈维尔 手术很成功
- Javier, the surgery was a success.
你怎么知道如何治好他的
- How'd you know how to fix him?
你们知道气压是什么吗
- Do you guys know what barometric pressure is?
听说过
- I heard of it,
但是跟我弟的脑子有什么关系
but what's that got to do with my brother's brain?
问得好
- Excellent question.
大气压是我们周围大气的重量
So barometric pressure is the weight of the atmosphere
可以在很多很多情况下
all around us, and it can affect the human body
影响到人类
in many, many ways.
比如气压太低
Like, for example, if the air pressure is lower,
就对身体的压♥迫♥少一点
it pushes against the body less,
让身体组织可以膨胀
allowing tissues to expand.
而当暴风雨来临的时候
- And when the storm started,
气压的下降在哈维尔大脑里打开了一条瘘管
the drop in pressure opened a fistula in Javier's brain.
那个瘘掩盖了一个小的良性肿瘤
And that fistula was hiding a small benign tumor,
做核磁都没看出来
hiding it even from the MRI.
就是因为这样哈维尔才会产生幻觉
And that's what was causing Javier's delusions.
我知道 有点失望吧
- I know. It's been that kind of day.
所以我不是在控制天气咯
- So I wasn't controlling the weather?
不 其实是天气在控制你
- No, no, the weather was controlling you, in fact,
不过很不幸 这个大家以后
which sadly is something I think we're all gonna have
都得习惯了
to get used to.
- 怎么样了 修女 - 还是一样
- How are you feeling, Sister? - The same.
我到底怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我们又做了其他检查
- We have run some more tests,
但目前 还是毫无头绪
but at this stage, we just don't know.
我有信心
- I have faith.
我不骗你
- I'm not gonna lie.
现在我也需要点信心了
I could use some of that right about now.
你们修道院还有多余的房♥间吗
Are there any spare rooms going at your convent?
我不确定这样会有帮助
- I'm not sure that would be any help.
我的信仰是在巴拿马的一个酒鬼身上发现的
I found mine on a bender in Panama.
你认真的吗
Oh, you're serious?
你在中美洲的一个酒鬼身上找到了信仰
You found your faith on a bender in Central America?
是的
- Oh, yes.
我跟你这么大的时候 就是你口中的勃然大怒的酒鬼
At your age, I was what you'd call a raging alcoholic.
- 伊迪斯姐妹 - 真的
- Sister Edith. - It's true.
暑假出去徒步 疯狂聚会
That summer backpacking-- partying, really.
大概六周之后吧 我就失去了一切
I think it took about six weeks until I lost everything,
我的背包 护照 以及朋友
my backpack, my passport, friends.
我成功的推开了所有人 所有事
I managed to push everyone and everything away.
我以为我会感觉更安全
I thought it would make me feel more safe,
但从未如此孤单过
but I was never so alone.
然后突然我就不孤单了
And then suddenly, I wasn't.
我有了信仰
I had faith.
那是唯一剩下的
It was all that was left,
也是我所迷失的
and what I was missing,
以后再也不会丢掉了
and I never lost it again.
- 在巴拿马 - 没错
- In...in Panama. - Yeah, that's right.
失陪一下
- Will you excuse me a moment, please?
她有疟疾
She has malaria.
你在说什么 她可是隐居的修女啊
- What are you talking about? She's a cloistered nun.
现在是 但三十年前 她可是巴拿马的派对女王
- Yeah, now, but 30 years ago, she was a party girl in Panama.
你开玩笑的吧
- You can't be serious.
她加入教会之前可是没少玩
- She had a whole life before joining the convent.
所以这三十来年一直隐匿着吗
- So, what, it's been dormant all this time?
然后现在因为酷暑被触发了
- And only now triggered due to the heat wave.
你看 她的体温 血涂片
Look, her body temp, her blood smear.
脑型疟
- Cerebral malaria.
给她注射青蒿琥酯
Get her on intravenous artesunate.
我没查出来
- I just couldn't see it
因为我只看到了一部分的她
because I only saw one part of who she is.
接受你的道歉
- Apology accepted.
雷诺兹医生
- Dr. Reynolds.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表