剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他会怎么样
- What's gonna happen to him?
有很多要讨论的
- There's a lot to unpack there,
但是在纽约市把一个小孩锁在车里
but leaving a child locked in a car in New York City
是构成危害罪的
can constitute endangerment.
他可能会坐牢 失去他的小孩
He could go to jail, lose his son.
这是不是
- Is that...
太过分了
is that too far?
孩子才五岁 雷诺兹医生
- The boy was five, Dr. Reynolds,
被扔在车里
abandoned in a car.
你看到了 找到他了
You found him. You saw.
是的 但是你没有
- Right, right, right, right, but you didn't...
你没有看到他进我手术室时候
you didn't see the look on his face
脸上的表情
when he came into my OR, he had the--
他的眼神
his eyes.
他肯定很内疚
- I'm sure he felt awful,
但我们的关注点应该是孩子的安全
but our concern must be for the safety of the child.
是 所以我才打给你 但是
- Right, right, that's why I called, but...
但是什么
- But what?
那是一个失误
- It was a mistake.
他做错了
He made a mistake.
你这是在建议宽大处理吗
- Is this a recommendation for leniency?
我是建议你们原谅
- It's a recommendation for forgiveness.
- 借过 - 抱歉
- Coming through. - Oop, sorry.
杰瑞 帮帮我吧
Hey, Jerry, you need some help with that?
我不会拒绝的
- I won't say no.
我要去八楼
I'm going to eight.
或者呢 我们换个方式
- Yeah, or, and I'm really gonna blow your mind
我们可以在下一层下去
with this one, we could get off at the next floor
然后坐电梯
and take the elevator?
- 不行的 - 不行
- No can do. - No?
我得锻炼啊
- Gotta get in my steps.
心脏问题 我都答应我孩子
Heart issue, and I promised my kids I'd stick around
要挺到他们结婚 抱孙子呢
to see 'em get married, have kids of their own.
那感觉肯定很美好
- Well, that must feel good.
别误会啊 锻炼贼烦人
- Don't get me wrong, man. The exercise sucks.
每一步我都烦死
I hate it, every step,
但是得有人保证我的孙子是大都会的粉丝啊
but someone's gotta make sure the grandkids are Mets fans,
所以再难熬我也要忍♥
so I suck it up and get it done.
笑什么
What's the smile for?
欠你们一个道歉
- I owe you an apology.
我今天早上来
I came in here this morning thinking
想着可以在不打扰你们的前提下
that I could make changes
做出改变
without disrupting your lives.
显然我错了
Clearly, I was wrong.
所以我要试试别的
So I'm gonna try something else.
我要故意打扰你们的生活了
I'm gonna disrupt your lives on purpose.
大家本来都支持改变
We're all in favor of change
但让我们不舒服了 我们就改主意了
right up until the moment it makes us uncomfortable.
所以还是按所罗门王的来吧
So we're going King Solomon here.
既然不能在让大家都满意的前提下
Since I can't implement any changes
实施任何改变
without upsetting someone,
那我就一次改变所有
I'm gonna implement all of my changes at once
然后得罪所有人吧
and upset everyone.
我觉得也糟不到哪去了
- I didn't think it could get any worse.
他们也这么说气候变暖的
- That's what they said about climate change.
我会让你们很烦
I'm asking everyone to be annoyed,
很不方便 很不舒服
inconvenienced, uncomfortable.
肯定会毫无疑问非常不爽
It will unquestionably suck,
但是什么都不做更糟糕
but doing nothing is worse.
所以大家都要忍♥受换灯泡
So we'll all put up with the lightbulbs
和节约手套
and the fewer gloves.
医生也不能再把手术刀
And the surgeons will say goodbye
当成一次性的了
to single-use scalpels,
麻醉师呢
and the anesthesiologists will account
要为自己排出的温室气体负责
for their greenhouse gasses.
大家都挖掘的再深一点
We will all dig a little deeper,
凑合凑合吃绿叶沙拉
and cope with a leafy salad
因为如果我们想要给我们的未来
because if we want any chance
和孩子一个更好的环境
of a better future for our kids,
那只有一个能做的了
there is only one move left:
多难熬 都忍♥着
suck it up and get it done.
我唯一能承诺的是
The only thing I can promise
大家可以一起不爽
is that we'll all hate it together.
不爽 但是充满鼓舞
- Annoying, but inspired.
这句话我还真没少听
- You know, I get that a lot.
所以这个荒唐的项目要起什么名字呢
- So what ridiculous name are we calling this program?
最后一次机会
- Our last chance.
伊格内修斯 找你呢
- Ah, Ignatius, you are needed.
有人知道我的核心问题了
- Oh, somebody knows my core issues.
- 喝酒吗 - 来点吧
- Wine? - Uh, yes, please.
谢谢 那我们有孩子来吗
Thank you, and do we have children?
有的
- We do.
萨利姆和拉菲是《堡垒之夜》的主创
Saleem and Raffi are mainlining "Fortnite,"
哈珀正在举♥行♥服装罢♥工♥
Harper is on a clothing strike,
阿萨米拉随时会从公园回来
Sameera will be back from the park any minute,
而我选择了一年最热的一天来烤鸡
and I chose the hottest day of the year to bake a chicken.
天啊 我好爱我的生活
- Oh, my gosh. I love my life.
我爱你 太棒了 我爱你
I love you. This is amazing, thank you.
爸爸 爸爸
- Papa, Papa!
- 我打中球了 - 种子选手来了
I hit a ball! - Ah, here's our slugger.
- 我打中的是肩上投球呢 - 是啊 阿萨米拉
- I hit an overhand ball. - Yes, Sameera, that's--
宝贝 去跟你哥哥姐姐说说啊
- Sweetheart, why don't you go tell your brothers and sisters?
等下 孩子
- Oh, hold on, kiddo.
- 这帽子哪来的 - 你朋友给的
Where did you get the hat? - Your friend.
好久没下雨了 所以地面很干燥
- "It hadn't rained for ages, so the ground was very dry.
他跺着蹄子 竖起前腿 猛冲过去
"He stamped his hooves, he reared, he bucked,
形成了史上最大的尘埃云
and made the biggest dust clouds ever."
-* Take my love
Take it slow
Night to night
It's finally home
就在这时 妈妈打电♥话♥给格斯
- "Just then, Mom called Gus.
来吧 亲爱的 我们要去散步了
"'Come along, dear, we're going on a long walk.'
可我想制♥造♥尘雾 格斯说
'But I wanna make dust clouds,' said Gus."
-* Can you know
People are looking for something
They think they lost long ago?
When the hate blows over
Hold my hand out
I see your home
饿了吧 老大
- I hope you're hungry, boss.
第一天回去上班感觉如何啊
How was the first day back?
我们得分手了
- We have to break up.
我负责管理大医院的紧急部门
I run the ED at a major hospital,
我真的没时间好吗
and I don't have the time, okay?
想着什么
To be thinking about the...
你头发和嘴唇的伟大
smell of your hair or your lips.
你会让我柔软下来
You make me soft, okay?
柔软会让我的病人有危险
And soft puts my patients' lives at risk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是我们结束了
But this is over.
我认真的 你能不能
- I'm serious, okay? Can you not--can--
不要笑我了
Stop laughing at me.
你听说过平衡吗
- Haven't you ever heard of balance?
多多少少
Give and take.
刚柔并济
Hard and soft.
在外面强势
Be hard out there,
在我这里
but in here,
放下防备
with me...
怎么我还不能和你分手了
- So, I can't break up with you?
想都甭想
- Not a chance.
-* I wanted something like this
I wanted something like
I wanted something like this
I wanted something like
I wanted something like this
我知道 好啦
I know. Got you.
热
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表