剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
显然没有效果啊
It's obviously not working.
扎瑞女士
Ms. Zaree,
萨菲说您想要她胖下去
Saffy says that she thinks you want her to stay fat.
您是这样想的吗
Does that sound right to you?
你是这样讲的吗
Is that what you said?
多年以来我饿着自己
I spent years starving myself...
憎恶自己
hating myself.
因此自小以来我教导萨菲
And I raised Saffy to know that healthy and beautiful
健康与美有多种表现形式
can look a lot of different ways.
但她如今
But here she is--
和我落入相同的陷阱
falling right into that same trap.
您会帮我签字的 对吗
You're going to sign the form, right?
萨菲
Saffy...
我 额
I, uh...
我只是 忍♥不住想
I just--I can't help but wonder
要是我签署了这项手术
if by signing off on the surgery,
我不只是把你这样的孩子的生活环境搞得更艰难了
I'm not just making the world a harder place for kids like you,
也是像我这样的孩子
for kids like me,
像你妈妈这样的
like your mom.
她是支持你的啊
She's here for you.
我的爸爸 当我和你一样大的时候 他让我憎恶自己的身体
My dad, when I was your age, he taught me to hate my body.
我以自己的身体为耻
I was ashamed of it.
他每天给我称重
He weighed me every day.
我们为什么要谈论你
Why are we talking about you?
你才是治疗师啊 你肥又不是我的错
You're the therapist here. It's not my problem you're fat.
萨菲 在这里不许这样讲话
Saffy! You will not talk like that in this office.
而且我的妈妈也没有支持我
And my mother's not supportive.
她只是想让我长得像她
She just wants me to look like her...
让她能心安理得地胖下去
to make her feel like being fat is okay.
胖不是错
Being fat is okay.
那你为什么想减肥
Then why are you trying to lose weight?
我们没有
We are not...
我们不是来谈我的事的 萨菲
We're not here to talk about me, Saffy.
我们是来谈你的事情的
We're talking about you.
我是在说我的事情
Well, I am talking about me,
但你不听我说
and you're not listening.
洛杉矶
* Mm, L.A.
对他来说太过了
*Proved too much for the man
太多
* Too much for the man
承受不了
* He couldn't make it
在急诊大声放歌♥真是个好主意
Blasting music in the E.D. is a really great idea.
听不听得见别人说话根本不重要
Ease of communication just doesn't matter here.
对不起
Sorry.
对了 你觉得这首歌♥是什么意思
Hey, what do you think this song is really saying?
我觉得单看歌♥名就能明白了
I think the title gets us most of the way there.
是啊 但也可能是别的意思啊
Yeah, but could it be something else?
比如 可能是个隐喻
Like...like a metaphor?
换个话题
In other news,
尼尔在接受伞形毒菌蘑菇中毒的治疗了
Niall is now on treatment for Amanita mushroom poisoning,
到目前为止一切都好
and so far, so good.
我去跟他的四角恋通个气
I'm gonna go give his quad the update.
你觉得自己能接受
Do you think you could be in one of those, uh,
多角恋吗
polyamorous relationships?
好吧
Okay.
这问题问得有些许诡异
You are in a really weird space,
但由你提出来感觉还不赖
and I like it on you.
别闹 你接受吗
Seriously, could you?
我觉得我对自己的恋爱观
I think the jury is still out on me
都还没有定论
and relationships in general.
你呢
You?
我没法
There is no way
和别人共享爱人
that I could share my person with someone else.
你的人有什么可分享的呢
And what makes a person yours to share anyway?
不知道
I don't know.
我就是觉得那样不对 不道德
It just seems wrong to me, like, morally.
道德 行吧
Morally, okay.
不是每段感情都像你和艾薇那样
Not every relationship has to look like yours and Evie's.
最好别像
Oh, I think it's better if they don't.
找到一个人都很难了
It's hard to find a person, period...
更别说分享了
let alone share them.
没错
Yeah.
尤其是咱这个年纪的人
Especially people our age, you know?
经历了
With all this...
许多
history.
有经历不见得是坏事
History isn't always a bad thing.
-怎么了 - 血氧饱和度下降
What's happening? - O-2 sats are dropping.
需要插管
All right, we need to intubate.
你们谁是他医疗代理人
Which one of you is his medical proxy?
我现在要做肺活检
Okay, I need to do a lung biopsy now.
谁有权签字
Who can legally sign off on that?
他老婆
His wife.
- 他结婚了 - 还有别人
He's married? - To someone else?
别把特琪扯进来
Don't bring Tweetie into this.
特琪
Tweetie?
麦琪 他向她坦白自己是双之后 她就离开他了
Maggie. She left him when he came out to her as bi.
她伤了他的心 他们好几年都没说过话了
She broke his heart. They haven't spoken in years.
听我说 如果找不出病因
Listen to me--Niall could die if we don't figure out
尼尔可能会死 明白吗
what's really happening, all right?
谁有他老婆电♥话♥
Now, whose got the wife's number?
能找来
It is amazing
一群学生和抗♥议♥者以及电视台
what a group of students and protesters
还挺厉害的
and an impending TV spectacle can do.
芒西教授 我们以雷纳佩
Professor Munsee, we are naming the lobby
为大厅命名 以表纪念
for the Lenape people.
雷纳佩族遗产永存
The Lenape legacy will live on.
等等
Hold it.
等等
Hold it?
雷纳佩族遗产
The Lenape legacy?
雷纳佩没有灭绝 古德温医生
The Lenape are not extinct, Dr. Goodwin,
也没打算灭绝
nor do we intend to be.
立块牌子能使美国原住民
Does your sign improve
医疗保障情况得到改善吗
Native American access to healthcare?
能解决部落间的健康差异吗
Does it address tribal health disparities?
想赢得像我这样的病人的信任
This hospital has a long way to go
医院改革之路漫漫
to earn the trust of patients like me.
芒西教授
Professor Munsee...
麻烦你
please...
就让我治你腿上的血栓吧
Just let me treat the clot in your leg.
这是我唯一能确定可以修复的事情
That's the only thing I know for certain I can fix.
有权有势的人之中
So rarely does someone
少有想要变革的
in a position of power try to make change.
我为什么要阻止你呢
So why would I let you stop now?
因为也许你撑不到我成功的那天
Because you could die while I'm trying.
为变革而死
Dying for change...
没有比这更好的遗产了
I couldn't think of a better legacy.
劳伦 抱歉打搅
Uh, Lauren, sorry to interrupt.
我有个困扰已久
I have a potentially loaded
但有点不合时宜的问题想问你
and inappropriate question for you.
我该回避吗
Should I leave?
没关系 他知道的
No, it's fine. He knows.
- 他知道 - 我知道
He does? - I do?
弗洛伊德和我交往过
Yes, Floyd and I used to hook up,
但这不会影响工作
but we have no problem working together,
事实上 我们关系因此变得更好
and, in fact, our relationship has never been better.
不是那事
That's not, uh...
楼上有位病人
Anyway, I have a patient upstairs right now
我觉得由一位原住民出身的医生
that I think would like to be treated
去救治会比较好
by a Native American doctor,
但我锁定不了目标
but I'm having some trouble tracking one down.
- 还锁定目标 - 问题就是这个 太敏感
"Tracking one down"? - No, see? So many landmines.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表