剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
但现在还是你的职责吗
But is it still?
雷诺兹医生
- Dr. Reynolds?
- 现在什么情况 - 她处于呼吸中止
- Where are we? - She's in respiratory arrest.
- 氧含量降到84了 - 我要插管了
- O2 stats are down to 84. - I'm gonna intubate.
- 准备插管工具 - 宝贝啊
- Prepping intubation kit now. - Oh, baby.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happening.
你的身体和心脏没有互斥反应
Your body's not rejecting your heart.
不是 是别的问题
- No, just everything else.
弗洛伊德
Floyd.
她的血型 你说是AB型
Her blood type, you said it was AB.
大伙 回忆一下四五周以前
- Guys, think back to four or five weeks ago.
基丽有没有生病或者是别的什么
Did Kiri get sick or--
- 我觉得没有 - 她有胃疼过
- I don't think so. - No, she had that stomachache.
大概一个月以前 但没有
About a month ago, but it wasn't--
丽莎 给我他克莫司和甲氨蝶呤
- Lisa, get me tacrolimus and methotrexate.
怎么回事
- What's happening?
希望基丽的情况比我想得还要特殊
- Hopefully Kiri's more extraordinary than I thought.
你们看出什么了
Okay, what do you see?
看起来她患了大肠杆菌
- Okay, it looks like she had E. coli,
但这种并发症非常罕见
but this complication is so rare...
- 但是呢 - 我们没错
- But? - We were right.
她的血型变了
Her blood type's changed.
- 她不再是AB型了 - 不是
- She's not AB anymore. - Nope.
她是O型血了 就像她的新心脏那样
She is type O, same as her new heart.
所以就解释了为什么她的身体
- Which explains why her body's rejecting
除了心脏以外排斥其他所有一切
everything but the heart, so if I bombard her
所以如果我用免疫抑制剂轰炸她
with immunosuppressants--
快点
- Go!
快点去照顾下我们的姑娘
Go take care of our girl.
- 麦克斯 - 托德
- Max? - Todd?
进来
Come in.
大家快进来
Wow, everybody, come on in.
你们可以在这里开始
Uh, you can get set up right here.
感谢前来 真的非常感谢
Thank you all for coming. But seriously, thank you.
不客气
- You're welcome.
好了 大家排成一排
- Uh, okay, everyone just-- let's form a line,
我们马上就来招呼你
and we'll be with you in one second.
太感谢了 我们要开始了
Thank you so much. Okay, we're gonna do this.
好了
Okay, there we go.
你是真汉子 托德
Um, you're the man, Todd.
这一点都不疼
You'll just feel a little pinch.
麦克斯
- Max?
是啊
- Yeah.
- 别说出来 - 麦克斯 对不起 但是
Don't say it. - Max, I'm sorry, but--
麦克斯
- Max?
很抱歉先生 我们太迟了
- I'm sorry, sir. We're too late.
我不明白
- I don't understand.
这些疫苗过期了 他们已经无效了
These vaccines have expired. They're no good anymore.
就刚刚一下子吗
- Just now?
但是差一分钟没什么区别 有吗
But a minute can't make a difference, can it?
- 这是规定 - 对不起 托德
- There are regulations. - I'm sorry, Todd.
对不起大家 我们时间到了
Sorry, everyone. We're out of time.
他的名字是托拜厄斯
- His name was Tobias.
托比
Toby.
他比我小两岁
He was two years younger than me.
他肯定是大家的宠儿
He was definitely the favorite.
他又帅又自信 很瘦
He was handsome, confident, skinny.
我那时候
I was...
我还是这样
I was me.
就算我治好了癌症
I could have cured cancer,
那也无法取悦我老爸
and it wouldn't have been enough for our old man.
但是托比 托比怎么做都是对的
But Toby, oh, Toby could do no wrong.
他是个金童
He was a golden boy.
就在毕业晚会那晚
So it was prom night,
高三那年
um, senior year.
当时托比和珍妮·哈梅耶在一起
And Toby was with Jenny Harmeyer,
她是酷孩子们的女王 托比租了一套礼服
queen of the cool kids, and he'd rented a tux
一辆豪华轿车
and a limo and the whole show.
我当时在看电视
Um, I was up watching TV
他们很晚才回来 烂醉如麻
when they came home late, drunk.
回来以后就在亲热 不停地大笑 还逗我玩
They were kissing and laughing and teasing me.
取笑这个胖兄弟
Making fun of the fat brother.
我 很讨厌他们这样对我
I just-- I hated the way he treated me,
而且还当着大家的面
especially in front of other people,
当着珍妮的面
in front of Jenny.
所以那晚
So that night...
我受不了了 你懂吗
I'd had enough, you know?
我打电♥话♥到楼上
I called out to our parents upstairs
把父母叫醒
to wake 'em up,
父母知道他喝了酒是会收拾他的
knowing that he would be busted for drinking.
他当时气坏了 可他又能做什么呢
He was so pissed, but what could he do?
他只能一把抢走了桌子上妈妈的钥匙
He just--he snatched up our mom's keys off the table,
然后他们就一起出去了
and they went back out again.
开出去两条街就撞上了一辆卡车
Made it about two blocks before he broadsided a truck.
他们没系安全带
No seat belts.
就都从车窗飞出去了
They both went through the windshield.
珍妮活下来了 但是托比在去医院的路上就死了
Jenny lived, and Toby died on the way to the hospital.
伊基
Iggy!
我去接孩子了 你要我带什么东西回来吗
Oh, I'm gonna go get the kids. You want anything?
带点汤回来
Yeah, some soup.
好 要哪种
Sure, what kind?
豆汤
Lentil...
要第9大道和第11大道交汇处那家的
from that little place I like on 9th and 11th.
没问题
You got it. Okay.
你怎么没告诉他我在这
You could have told him I was here.
有什么用呢
How would that have helped?
我想帮助你啊
I want to help you.
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon,
我就去法♥院♥
I'm gonna go down to the courthouse,
把这条上诉撤回
and I'm gonna get this revoked,
但你要向我保证
but you have to promise me one thing.
明天下午 3点整
I need you to meet me at my office tomorrow
来我办公室见我
at 3:00 p.m. sharp...
我们接着你走之前的治疗方案
and we're gonna pick up your treatment
继续治疗
exactly where we left off.
你会告诉别人我来过吗
Are you gonna tell anyone I was here?
不会
No.
- 你会告诉马丁吗 - 不会
- Not even Martin? - No, not even Martin.
这件事就你我知道
This is between me and you, okay?
谢谢你 弗洛姆医生
Thank you, Dr. Frome.
在我家人把汤给我买♥♥回来之前 快走
Now, go before my family gets back with my soup.
站住 不许动
Stop right there! Don't move!
不要动
Listen, don't move.
伊基 伊基
Iggy? Iggy!
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
没事的
You're okay.
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
粑粑
Dada.
粑粑 粑粑 你好
Dada! Dada, hi.
你好 粑粑
Hi, Dada.
你好
Hi.
你好 粑粑
Dada, hi.
就知道能在这找到你
Thought I might find you up here.
粑粑 粑粑
Dada. Dada.
粑粑 你好
Dada, hi. -
粑粑
Dada!
麦克斯
Max...
我给你条建议怎么样
do you want some advice?
我一定悉心听取
I'll take it.
你要去把她争取回来 麦克斯
You fight for her, Max.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表