剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我 我呼叫的总部
I used-- I called HQ.
这人绝对没参战
No way this guy's seen combat.
什么 你们在说什么
What--okay, what are you talking about?
他们被伏击的时候
He didn't return suppressor fire
这个人没参与反击
when they got hit.
也没有人向总部请求救援机
And no one calls HQ for a nine line medevac.
好吧
Okay.
我们有规定
There are protocols.
我们要遵守规定 否则会有生命危险
We all follow them, or people die.
他是个骗子
He's a fake.
我什么也没干
Nothing has changed.
醒来就瞎了
I--I just woke up blind.
好的 我来看看
Okay, let's take a look.
你工作主要干什么
What about work?
那个不是我的工作
It's not my job.
卡斯蒂罗女士
Ms. Castillo.
这些信息很重要
It's really important
我必须要了解清楚
that I have all the information.
要是工厂被关了
If they close the factory,
我和我朋友就又没有工作了
me and my friends will be out of work again.
封城期间我们就丢了上一份工作
We already lost our jobs during the shutdowns.
不能再丢了这一份工作
We can't lose this, too.
我们还要付房♥租
We're still paying off our rent deferral.
健康法案有关于隐私的规定
HIPAA privacy laws prevent us
我们不能在未经您允许的情况下
from disclosing anything you tell us
公开您的信息
without your consent.
请放心告诉我
Please.
这样我才能为您合理诊断
This may help me treat you.
我在一家塑料厂
I work in a plastics factory.
打黑工
Off the books.
这是我唯一能找到的工作
It's the only work I could find.
我推断您大概是由于暴露在了
I think you may have been exposed
含四溴化二鹏的环境中
to diboron tetrabromide.
于是导致了视网膜血管痉挛
It can trigger vasospasm in the retinal artery,
可能由此导致了失明
which is probably what's causing your blindness.
可能
Probably?
理论上是这样
Well, it's a theory.
那能治好吗
Can you fix it?
应该可以
I think so.
可以 肯定可以
I mean, yes, definitely.
应该是可以的
Maybe.
我是不是看着像个科学怪人
Am I going to look like Frankenstein now?
一定都不像
Oh, not at all.
你们应该管这个叫
These are what you call
表皮下连续缝合
subcuticular continuous sutures, all right?
等我弄完
By the time I'm done,
连疤都不会留
you won't even have a scar.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
能来一下吗
A word?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你给她缝了多久了
How long have you been stitching for?
我也不知道 我又没计时
I don't know. I wasn't keeping track--
说对了
Exactly.
就是因为你没计时
Okay, this is not the place
你才会在那慢吞吞地
where you can take your time making sure
想把每一个伤口缝到完美
every suture is textbook perfect.
我们要向传输带一样不停向前
We are a conveyor belt that never stops moving.
你是想让我在我病人身上退而求其次吗
So you want me to do a less good job on my patients?
不 不是退而求其次
No, no, not less good.
但要快一点 像爵士乐那样
Faster. Jazz.
你还想和我讲爵士乐吗
Look, you wanna talk jazz?
迈尔斯·戴维斯你认识吗
Miles Davis?
我的病人
Following my own meter,
就要跟着我的节奏走
especially when it comes to my patients.
好的 爵士大♥师♥ 来看看
Okay, Miles. Well, look.
这是你按你的节奏
Here is what backed up
慢慢缝一个四厘米头皮伤时
while you were inching your way
攒起来的
through that superficial four-centimeter scalp lac.
继续呀 跟着你的节奏
Go ahead, follow your own meter.
下个星期三应该就能搞完了
You should be done by next Wednesday.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问各位在干嘛呢
Hey, guys. What are you doing?
定期维护
Scheduled maintenance.
这里之前有个双肩包
There was a backpack in here.
颜色就像呕吐物那样
A puke-orange backpack.
有看见过吗
Where is it?
没有
Don't know.
早上还在这啊
Well, it was here this morning.
抱歉 没看见
I'm sorry.
不是吧 不是吧
No, no, no, no, no...
谢谢你们愿意帮我
Thank you for letting me do this.
千万别客气
Not at all.
人们通常都会为自己亲人献血
Family members often donate for a loved one's surgery.
其实你帮了我们大忙了
Actually, you're doing us a favor.
现在血库吃紧了
Blood's in short supply right now.
你们随便取多少都行
Take as much as you need.
全部拿去都可以
Take it all.
为了我的宝贝 我什么都愿意
I'd do anything for my baby.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
艾丽莎总说 我太过激动了
Elisa always says I'm being melodramatic.
年轻人就不会这样
And teenagers never are.
我现在只希望她好好地
I just need her to be okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
艾丽莎
Was, um...
是你们领养的吗
was Elisa adopted?
我可在产房♥待了31个小时呢
I was in labor with her for 31 hours.
那她是试管婴儿吗
Did you use an egg donor?
不是啊 我和她爸爸用的老方法怀上了她
No, her father and I did it the old-fashioned way.
怎么啦
What's going on?
你们准备好了吗
Were you able to stretch the two units of blood?
差不多了
Just about.
怎么了 她妈妈匹配不上吗
Why? Was her mom not a match?
是的
No.
而且事情还不止这么简单
But it's more than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
以他们的血型来看
With their blood types,
艾丽萨不可能是她亲生的女儿
there's no way she's Elisa's biological mum.
我们早就该这么干了
This is what we should've been doing the whole time.
小狗狗对孩子们可能很有吸引力
I mean, puppies are a great incentive for kids,
但是成年人就不一样了
but this is not the right incentive for adults.
- 成年人更需要 - 钱吗
- What they need is-- - Money?
不 不只是钱那么简单
No, this is about more than money.
要找到这场疫情带给人们的
It's about tapping in to what people have really been missing
真正的痛点
during this pandemic, you know?
这样才能使大家灵魂得到满足
Something that feeds every New Yorker's soul.
地铁延误算吗
Complaining about subway delays?
算 也不算 是餐厅
Ye--no. Restaurants.
人们想出门吃饭 吃些家里吃不到东西
Eating out. Experiencing something new.
吃些只有纽约才有的东西
Something you can only get right here in New York.
我们就该请献血的人吃一顿饭
So we are giving everyone who donates blood a free meal.
不能是普普通通的饭
And not just any meal.
得是一顿米其林大厨做的
A multi-course tasting menu
多元口味大餐
by a Michelin star chef.
我们放了他们的血
First, we're gonna bleed them.
- 然后又给他们补充一下 - 挺好的呀
- Then we're gonna feed them. - That's actually good.
- 我给埃琳娜·罗卡打过电♥话♥了 - 我爱死她了
- So I called Elena Roca. - Oh, love her.
没错 她已经答应免费为我们
Yeah, and she agreed to donate her staff
提供食物
and her food.
谁会拒绝这种好事
Who could resist?
好像大家还是拒绝了
They seem to be resisting just fine.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表