剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
有积液
in the sack around your heart.
积液挤压心脏 导致很难泵出血液
It's squeezing your heart, making it hard to pump blood.
我们会竭尽全力治疗
We're going to do our best to fix it.
沃尔什 开始吗♥啡♥滴注
Walsh, start a morphine drip.
雷耶斯 我需要做心包穿刺
Reyes, I need a Pericardiocentesis.
看见血的话叫我
And grab me if you see blood.
- 你在负责什么 - 没事做
- What you got? - Nothing.
波音747坠毁 你没事做
A 747 goes down, and you got nothing?
这个人呢
What about this one?
我是创伤外科医生
Well, seeing as I'm a trauma surgeon
他不需要做手术
and he doesn't need surgery...
我希望你能回到数月之前
I encourage you to harken back to just a few months ago
大家不论职别全都在
when we all chipped in to save lives
拯救生命的那时候
no matter our job title.
我宁愿不回到过去
I'd prefer not to harken back to a time
每天都有成千上万人死去的那时候
when thousands of people died every day,
可能只有我这么想吧
but maybe that's just me.
沃尔什
Walsh?
马瑞尔·拉布金
Mariel Rabkin,
34岁 被飞来的苹果手♥机♥砸到
a 34-year-old hit by a flying iPhone.
好的 我送她去
Okay, let's get her over to...
她需要做手术的话 呼我
Page me if she needs surgery.
副驾驶腹部出现大量血乳酸并伴随大量失血
Copilot with deep abdominal blood lac and blood loss.
心率升高到118 血压下降至108 40
Heart rate up to 118. BP down to 108/40.
等等党的胜利
See, good things come to those who wait.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
女士 您现在是在纽约的新阿姆斯特丹医院
Ma'am, you're in New York at New Amsterdam Hospital.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
救护车那里收到了紧急请求
Got a stat request from the ambulance.
副驾驶需要O型阴性血
The copilot needs O-neg blood.
好 那你跟我走
Okay, then you're with me.
- 带她去创伤一 - 有人
- Let's get her into Trauma One. - Occupied.
- 创伤二 - 有人
- Trauma Two. - Occupied.
好 我们直奔手术室
All right, we're going straight into the OR.
你扶那边
Grab a side.
打扰一下 古德温医生 我是尼尔森·佩纳
Excuse me, Dr. Goodwin? Nelson Pe?a.
我是国家运输安全委员会的首席调查员
I'm the lead investigator with the NTSB.
欢迎来到我们这小破医院
Welcome to our little bubble.
大家应该都是阴性吧
I assume everybody tested negative?
我的调查小队都没问题
My Go Team is fully intact
然后准备着手调查
and ready to begin the investigation.
那就好
Uh, well, that's good to hear,
不过飞机不是还在东河上面飘着吗
but isn't the plane still floating in the East River?
这支调查小队
Well, this Go Team deals
主要针对此类事件的人为因素
with the human element of these incidents.
那我们应该是一边的
Sounds like we're on the same side.
毋庸置疑
No doubt.
我们尽量不给你们捣乱
We'll do our best to stay out of your way.
只需要询问一下所有机组成员和乘客
We just need to interview every crew member and passenger
看看谁知道相关信息
who may have pertinent information.
收到 抱歉哈
Well, roger that. Or--sorry.
只要不干扰到患者的护理
As long as it doesn't interfere with patient care,
我一定尽全力配合
I will help in any way I can.
明白
Understood.
我们想先问一下飞行员 斯塔克斯机长
We wanna start with the pilots. Captain Starks?
我帮你找一下
I'll find him for you.
你见过飞行员吗
Hey, have you seen the pilot?
见过 就在这里
Uh, yes, actually. Right here.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
戴恩·史塔克斯机长
Captain Dane Starks.
他来之后就一直处于精神紧张状态
He has been catatonic since he arrived.
没有包块 也没出血
There's no masses. There's no bleeds.
各心室正常 看着没事
Ventricles look normal. This looks fine.
不不不 问题就在于
No, no, no. That's the problem.
他不是不能说话 而是不说话
It's not that he can't talk. It's that he won't.
- 曼德尔医生 - 早啊 古德温医生
- Dr. Mandle. - Morning, Dr. Goodwin.
已经不早了
Yeah, it was supposed to be.
为什么卡普尔医生还在用呼吸机
Why is Dr. Kapoor still on a vent
你不是说他今天就可以下机器了吗
when you told me he was getting off today?
我说的是但愿他今天能下机器
I told you I was hoping to take him off today,
但我们用完了异丙酚 只好改用芬太尼
but we ran out of propofol and had to switch to fentanyl.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以病人下机器的时间要晚些
Which takes longer to wean the patient off.
这我明白 不过听你这意思
I understand that, but it sounds like you said
我们没异丙酚了 怎么可能啊
we're out of propofol. How is that possible?
因为在过去12个月里
Because we've had patients on vents
呼吸机都在用着
for the last 12 months straight,
就像全国各大医院一样
as has every hospital in the country.
库存空了
Look, the stockpiles are empty,
工厂跟不上需求
and the factories can't meet demand.
如果我给你找到异丙酚 你可以让卡普尔
If I get you propofol, can you get Kapoor
和其他患者下呼吸机吗
and the other patients off the vents?
- 可以 但是 - 可以就行了
- Yes, but--- That is all I needed to hear.
古德温医生
Dr. Goodwin.
你们总这样一前两后的吗
You guys always walk together like that?
我们中午有预演 欢迎你参加
We have rehearsals at noon. You're welcome to join.
有飞行员的消息了吗
Any update on the pilot?
对 飞行员 抱歉
Right, the pilot. Sorry.
一些乘客说看到他在
Some of the passengers reported seeing him
飞行前行为举止怪异
acting strangely before the flight.
如果斯塔克斯机长执行飞行任务前就知道自己有问题
If Captain Starks knew he was impaired before duty,
那么将构成犯罪
then this becomes a criminal case.
好的吧 斯塔克斯机长
Right, well, Captain Starks
跟医生在一起呢
is currently with his physician,
等我们完事会叫你的
but once we're done, I'll let you know.
我们想要测一下他的血液酒精含量
We'd like to test his blood alcohol level--
不好意思 你们不能妨碍
Unfortunately, you can't interrupt
- 病人的健康评估 - 评估
- a patient's evaluation--- Evaluation?
所以飞行员没有真的受伤
So then the pilot's not actually injured?
- 探员 - 是调查员
- Look, Agent--- Investigator.
这么说也对 因为你的工作是调查
See, that makes sense because it's your job to investigate,
而我们的工作是治疗
and it's our job to heal.
- 等我们结束 - 古德温医生
- So once we're done--- Dr. Goodwin.
声明一下
To clarify,
你现在是不让我们接触关键证人
you're blocking access to a key witness.
我是在救助病人
I'm helping a patient.
知道吗 有的时候
You know, sometimes when people are having
人们无法表达
a hard time talking,
不是因为害怕
it's not because they are scared.
而是因为注意力被分散了
It's because they're distracted.
他们的心思一直徘徊在
You know, their brain keeps wandering off
无关紧要的事上面
into the most random pockets of life.
他们也想集中注意力 但是做不到
They try to focus, but they can't.
你有过这种感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
我们都有的
Yeah. We all do.
不过这只是一部分
But that's--that's only part of it.
另一部分则是
The other part is that
等你的大脑卡上凹槽
right when your brain gets into a groove--
啪一下
bam!
就又回来了
It--it's right back there.
印第安纳 那次坠机
It's in Indiana. It's in the crash.
一切重现
All over again.
但是那些记忆都不见了
But then those memories disappear.
你想要找回记忆
And you--you try to go back to them,
但是大脑又开始走神了
but your brain wanders off again,
你无法集中注意力 周而复始
and you can't focus, and round and round you go.
你还是怀疑自己
And you start to wonder if this is what it's like
是不是要疯了
to go insane.
但不是的
But it's not.
这是创伤
It's trauma.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表