剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Got a couple of shirts that could use a press.
我把结婚戒指搞丢了
Lost my wedding ring.
今早就没见你戴着
Well, you didn't have it on this morning, if that helps.
你居然会关注别人有没有戴戒指
You notice who's wearing a wedding ring?
最近才开始关注的
Recently.
我找了一天了
I have looked everywhere for it.
再找不到我就去翻医疗垃圾了
I'm gonna be sifting through medical waste pretty soon.
你应该特意把它摘下来了吧
I guess I just assumed you took it off on purpose.
没有啊
No.
我也不知道
I don't know.
这戒指依然对我意义非凡啊
Still means something, I guess.
毕竟这代表着我和她的婚姻啊
I mean, it's everything we had, you know?
反正 不能就这样丢了吧
It's like--come on, it can't just be gone.
其实 我和伊芙离婚以后
Actually, uh, I felt the same way about Evie's ring
我也有这种感觉
after we, uh, you know.
结果呢
So what changed?
结果 我发现 我不是因为我还爱着她
Well, I realized I wasn't hanging on to Evie's ring
才会对一枚戒指有这种感觉
because she still had a big piece of my heart.
而是因为我不爱她了
I was hanging on to it because she didn't.
这戒指也不再代表我们的爱情了
And the ring wasn't about our love anymore.
它只代表着我的愧疚
It was about my guilt.
雷诺兹医生 弗洛里斯医生要你去手术室
Dr. Reynolds, Dr. Flores needs you in the OR, stat.
- 弗洛里斯医生 - 我们要把她
- Flores? - I'm trying to pull off
心室的三角创面补上
a triangular patch reconstruction
你以前做过这种的吗
of the ventricular wall. You've done one?
- 做过几次 - 我控制不好
- Several times. - I just can't get it to hold.
- 好 我来 - 血压还在下降
- All right. I got it. - BP's still dropping.
我们要加大创面的压力
We need to increase patch adhesion
避免微循环导致出血
to seal microcirculatory leakage.
快去压住她腔静脉
Go ahead and clamp the inferior vena cava.
我要施压了
I'm gonna apply direct pressure.
听我信♥号♥♥ 然后你就
On my signal, I want you to squeeze
挤她最大的一块脾脏
the largest piece of spleen you can fine.
- 好 - 好了吗
- Mm-hmm. - All right?
准备 就现在
Ready. Now.
好
Okay.
好 慢慢松开腔静脉
All right, so go ahead and slowly release the vena cava.
好 现在放血过来
All right. Now increase the flow.
轻轻地 慢点
Gently. Ah. Slow it down.
好 完事了
Okay. And all the way.
- 没看到流血 - 干得漂亮 弗洛伊德
- I don't see any leaking. - Nice save, Floyd.
现在给她缝上吧
We'll close her up.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
手术完了以后 和你谈谈行吗
After surgery, may I have a word?
再给她腿上盖张毯子
Get another blanket on her leg.
我初来乍到 不太了解
I've only been here a little while, so tell me.
你怎么会就这样在急诊室扎根了呢
How'd you end up buried deep in the ED--
请坐 请
please, please, have a seat--
怎么就成了这里的副外伤医生
associate trauma surgeon?
我只能在这啊
It's the only spot I could get.
你以前可是心胸外科主任呢
You never mentioned you used to be
这事你怎么从没提过
the chair of cardiothoracic surgery?
发生了什么
So what happened?
一年前我辞职了
Well, I left about a year ago.
被别的医院挖走了吗
Poached?
订婚了
Engaged.
我未婚妻在旧金山找到了她心心念念的工作
Yeah, my fiancée got her dream job in San Francisco,
我就跟着去了旧金山
so I followed.
长话短说 最后我又回来了
Long story short, I'm back.
我们有很多共同点
We got a lot in common.
我也是跟着我的女朋友过来的
I followed my girl out here too.
但是有一点不一样 我算是人尽其用
my job makes full use of my talents.
- 但你没有 - 我反正不介意
- Yours doesn't. - Well, I'm not complaining.
我也没有侮辱你的意思
And I'm not insulting.
我想给你升职 外科副主任医生怎么样
I'm offering you a promotion. Deputy chair of surgery.
这升了不少啊
That's a big promotion.
反正官比心胸外科主任都大
Bigger than chair of cardiothoracic.
比他大多了
To say the least.
- 那你就是同意了 - 没错 我同意了 谢谢
- Is that a yes? - Oh, yes, it is. Thank you.
我也不知道说什么好了 反正谢谢了
I--I don't know what to say, but thank you.
别客气 别客气
You're welcome. You're welcome.
你好啊
- - Knock, knock.
你好亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
雷诺兹医生 这是林恩·马尔沃医生
Dr. Reynolds, Dr. Lyn Malvo,
我老婆 就是她把我搞到新阿姆斯特丹来的
my wife, the one who lured me to New Amsterdam.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
弗洛伊德以后就是我的新副手了
Floyd's gonna be my new right-hand man.
哇 恭喜啦
Wow. Congratulations.
墙上有37杯果汁
* 37 bottles of juice on the wall
37杯果汁
* 37 bottles of juice
你取下一杯 传了出去
* You take one down, pass it around
伊格
墙上还有36杯果汁
* 36 bottles of juice on the wall
36杯果汁
* 36 bottles of juice
你取下一杯 传了出去
* You take one down, pass it around
墙上还有35杯果汁
* 35 bottles of juice on the wall
来个空气吉他版的
Air guitar version!
墙上还有35杯果汁
* 35 bottles of juice on the wall
35杯果汁
* 35 bottles of juice
你取下一杯 传了出去
* Take one down, pass it around
墙上还有34杯果汁
* 34 bottles of juice on the wall
停 爸爸需要消停一会儿了
And cut. Papa needs a break.
别呀 我们来再唱几首 快来
No, guys, let's sing some harmonies, come on.
还是让我们大家来享受片刻清静吧
Or we can enjoy the meditative silence
现在开始你们可以玩45分钟的电子设备
of a solid 45 minutes of screen time.
太棒了
Yes!
太逊了 太逊了
Boo. Boo.
好了 晚饭还有一个小时开饭
All right, dinner is in one hour.
去和你兄弟姐妹说一声
Tell your brothers and sister.
- 等我忙完再说 - 等你忙完再说
- Okay, when I'm done. - Oh, "When I'm done."
等她忙完
When she's done.
- 她对你这么无礼吗 - 没错
- She sassing you? - Yeah.
天啦
Gosh.
虽然不该这么说 但是
You know, I hate to say it, but I think, um,
我觉得多亏这疫情 咱们才能来这清闲 对吧宝贝
I think we've been COVID-blessed out here, babe.
- 没错 - 你看看咱们
- Yeah. - You know, look at us.
一个大家庭 露营 做弹弓
We're out here being a family, camping, making slingshots,
她还对你这么出言不逊
she's giving you sass.
我爱这样的生活
I love it.
让人不禁想问
Kind of begs the question,
要不咱们就不回去了吧
why don't we just stay here indefinitely?
别呀 伊格
Uh, Iggy.
我只是想想
I'm just having a little fantasy.
- 想想都不行吗 - 好
- Let me have my fantasy. - All right.
是这样的 孩子们
Look, the kids are going back
得回去上课
to in-person learning full-time.
我也要回去工作
I need to get back to my practice,
你也要回医院上班
and you need to get back to the hospital.
是 但是 要是我还不想回去呢
Yeah, well, what if I'm not ready to go back?
那我们 是要在纽约郊区的房♥车里
So, uh, we're gonna live out of a rented RV
- 一直住下去吗 - 也不是
- in upstate New York? - Pfft, no.
我寻思着要不开着这租来的房♥车
I thought maybe we'd live out of a rented RV
去佛蒙特州的郊区住下
in upstate Vermont next.
啥
What?
你不能再回避了 伊格
You can't just keep running, Iggs.
我没有啊
I'm not.
我没有
I'm not.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
爸爸
Dad!
怎么
What happened?
- 快来 快来 - 爸爸 爸爸
- Come on. Come on. - Dad! Dad!
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表