剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
什么情况啊
What the heck is going on?
你们都认识啊
Wait, so you all know each other?
我们住同一栋楼
We live in the same building.
一切发生的太快了 我都没看清
It happened so fast, I--I couldn't really see.
太模糊了 但是感觉是非洲裔或者拉丁裔
I mean, it was such a blur, but maybe Black or Latino?
我不知道 帽衫遮住了脸
I don't know. His hoodie was hiding his face.
天啊 艾莉森
Oh, my God! Allison!
- 女士 - 妈妈在这
Ma'am, ma'am! - Mommy's here.
你要一直戴着口罩 做完核酸再说
I need you to keep your mask on until you're tested.
我们要去手术室了
Look, we're going to the OR.
子弹卡在了她脊椎附近
The bullet's lodged near her spine.
我们会尽力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
有情况通知你
We'll keep you posted.
不给警♥察♥资金就会发生这种事
This is what happens when you defund the police.
又出现了更多治疗新冠的谣言
We've got more fake coronavirus cures out there.
- 你怎么知道 - 因为一个
How do you know? - Because a patient suffering
急性心脏中毒的病人身上有这个
from acute cardiotoxic poisoning had this on her.
罗娜疫苗 名字不错
Rona-Vaxx? Nice name.
纯天然 有机
"All natural, organic.
由麝香树的花瓣
"Made from the petals and stems
和根茎制成
of the cascabela thevetia flower."
黄花夹竹桃
Yellow oleander.
这种植物对所有活着的脊椎动物都有毒
A plant that's toxic to, you know, all living vertebrates.
我觉得海报上总不能写
I guess "Drink this, and you die"
喝了就死吧
doesn't really fit on the poster.
一开始是什么典藏版银色牙膏
First, it was the essential silver toothpaste,
然后是香薰油
then the aromatherapy oils
会导致肺部炎症
that actually cause lung inflammation.
还记得上次那一大帮
And who can forget that surge of patients brought in
喝了漂白剂的病人吗
to my ED after drinking bleach?
真的漂白剂 现在又来这个
Actual bleach. Now this.
是 又是虚假情报
Yeah, another case of disinformation.
还是好多病人
If only it were one case.
他们专门给东哈莱姆区的
They targeted a low-income building
低收入群体发这种传♥单♥
in East Harlem with these flyers.
几百名居民 情况原来越糟
Hundreds of residents. They're getting worse.
还有多少没来的
How many more didn't come in?
还有多少可能中毒的
How many more might be poisoned?
好 各位 两个目标
Okay, team, two goals.
我们要挨家挨户去看
We're gonna go door-to-door.
任何使用了罗娜疫苗的
Any resident who has ingested Rona-Vaxx,
立刻送他们上救护车
we immediately escort them to an ambulance.
如果有人买♥♥了还没摄入
If somebody has bought and not yet ingested it,
卫♥生♥部♥的人会接待他们
the Department of Health will meet them to exchange it
现场换一张借记卡
with a debit card on the spot.
清楚吗 好的出发
Clear? Great, let's roll.
二层 三层 快去
Second floor, third floor. Go.
- 出发 - 我脑子浆糊了
"Let's roll"? - I don't know.
我是想鼓舞大家 不好吗
I was trying to fire people up. No good?
女士您好
Hi there, ma'am.
你住这里吗
Do you live here?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
我只是有个问题
Oh, I just have a question for you.
你买♥♥这个了吗
Did you buy any of this?
当然
Sure did.
一个跟你一样穿手术服的人
Man was wearing scrubs like you.
说自己是医生
Said he was a doctor.
他不是的
Well, he wasn't.
- 那你是咯 - 是的
Oh, and I guess you are? - Yeah, yeah.
我还带了救护车来证明
I even brought my ambulance to prove it.
你没有摄入吧
You didn't ingest this, though, did you?
没有的
Oh, no.
我儿子内森 住在水牛城
My son Nathan, he lives in Buffalo.
他在网上搜了一下罗娜疫苗
He researched Rona-Vaxx on the Internet
因为这边没有
because we don't have it here,
他说这玩意不对劲
and he said it was shady.
要是楼里的住户家里都有个内森就好了
Well, I wish everyone in your building had a Nathan.
作为寻找神经学新主席委员会的
As the current head of the search committee
现任主席
to find a new chair of neurology,
我有责任告诉你
it is incumbent upon me to inform you that--
- 你选人了吗 - 没有
You picked someone? - Uh, no.
但是只是因为
No, um, but that's only because I haven't...
我还没跟人见面
actually met with anyone yet.
- 什么 - 我知道
What? - I know. I know.
我努力了 但你知道吗
I tried. I did. I just--you know what it is?
我太局内人了
I'm too close to it. I--
我今天看到还在信封里的简历
I got emotional today looking at résumés
都激动了
that are still inside of the envelopes.
真的 所以我委任你
That actually happened, so I am appointing you
为搜索委员会的临时负责人
the interim head of the search committee.
但我已经是神经学的临时主席了
But I'm already the interim chair of neurology.
没错 所以我知道你搞得定
Exactly, that's how I know you can handle it, so...
- 弗洛姆医生 - 怎么了
Dr. Frome. - Yeah?
我知道很难 但是
I know it's hard, but there's no doubt in my mind
在我认知中 应该是你来决定
that you're the person who should be making
谁要光荣替代
this incredibly important decision
卡普尔医生
to replace Dr. Kapoor.
我的决定就是
Mm-hmm, and the decision I'm making
应该你来
is that you should make it, okay?
弗洛姆医生
Uh, Dr. Frome?
钱斯 嘿
Chance. Hi.
- 怎么了 没事吧 - 我也不想
Are you okay? What's going on? - I--I hate to, uh--
你还记得之前我在组里说的那个工作吗
Well, you know that old job I talked about in group earlier?
记得 没成吗
I do, yeah. Did that not work out?
没 他们要关门了
No, they're actually closing down.
懂了 挺遗憾的
I see. That's--that's a bummer.
真的
I'm sorry to hear that. - Yeah.
不过感谢你的课 受益匪浅
But thanks to our class, I got resourceful.
已经找到一个新的活儿了
I already found a new gig.
但我需要有人帮我写封推荐信
I just need a character reference,
你可以帮下忙吗
so would you mind?
这还用问 给我
Would I mind? Here, give me that thing.
非常感谢 弗罗姆医生
I truly appreciate it, Dr. Frome.
能借你后背用一下吗
Can I use your back?
我可以不管搜索委员会的事儿吗
Can I not be in charge of the search committee?
好了 搞定
Here we go. Handled.
钱斯 恭喜 我为你感到骄傲
And, Chance, congratulations. I'm proud of you.
新工作在哪儿
Where's the-- where's the new gig?
- 你没看吗 - 没
Oh, you didn't see? - No.
就在这儿 新阿姆斯特丹
It's here. At New Amsterdam.
等我拿到第一份薪水 就请你吃午饭
First paycheck, lunch is on me.
美国精神病协会不是
Doesn't the American Psychiatric Association
不提倡和病人做朋友吗
frown on being friends with patients?
没错 但我们不是朋友 所以
Mm-hmm, actively, but we're not friends, so...
他知道这事儿吗
Does he know that?
知道
Yeah.
之后
And, girl,
当他们在溜冰场
when they played them slow jams
慢摇的时候
at the skating rink,
汤姆过来了
here comes Thom,
像比利·迪·威廉斯一样伸出手
holding his hand out like Billy Dee Williams.
你想让我就这么把胳膊放下吗
"You want my arm to fall off?"
情不自禁
- I couldn't help it.
所以当我在学校同学聚会的页面上看到他时
So when I saw his face pop up on our school reunion page,
也情难自禁了
I couldn't help myself neither.
胡安妮塔小姐必须伸出援手
Miss Juanita just had to reach out.
必须
Had to.
自从他高中毕业参军后
I hadn't seen his face since
就再没见过他
he joined the army right after high school.
她父亲肯定脱离不了干系
Well, her father had something to do with that.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表