剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我知道这一切
I know that all of this feels about as far from normal
让你感觉很不正常 但你能熬过去的
as you can get right now, but you can get through this.
你可以的
You can.
我能帮你做点什么吗
How can I help?
我想喂她奶
I want to feed her.
感受她在我皮肤上的温度
Just once, I want to feel her on my skin,
抚养她
nourish her,
跟她交流
bond with her,
然后你可以把我带走
and then you can take me.
当然可以
Of course.
我们再等几个小时 好吗
We'll give it a few more hours, okay?
你是心理咨♥询♥师吗
Oh, are you the psych consult?
没错 我是弗洛姆医生
I am, yeah. I'm Dr. Frome.
她情况怎么样
How's she doing?
伊达利斯·富奈特 宫开8公分
Ydalis Fournette, 8 centimeters dilated,
分娩在际 但仍在愤怒地否认自己已怀孕
in active labor, and still angrily denying she's pregnant.
这就是临床上的神秘怀孕现象
Okay, yeah, that's cryptic pregnancy.
意味着她的大脑无法接受
Means her mind is having a hard time accepting
她怀着孩子的事实
she's carrying a child.
不管是什么 主任已经批准了
Well, whatever it is, the chief signed off.
我们会很快拿到法♥院♥指令
We're going to get a court order
有必要的话 可以进行剖腹产
to perform a C-section, if that is required.
不 等等 戈德曼医生
No, hold on, Dr. Goldman. Hang on.
单方面采取行动可能会造成更大的心理创伤
Just taking unilateral action could be further traumatizing,
也许我们让法♥院♥介入之前
so maybe before we get the courts involved,
你我可以评估一下病因
you and I can assess what triggered this.
你觉得有时间吗
With what time?
宝宝随时都会生出来
That baby's coming out one way or another,
不以她的意志而转移好吗
whether she wants to believe it or not.
对 我的意思是
Okay, what I'm saying
你和我要小心行事
is that you and I need to proceed with care.
小心
Care?
弗洛姆医生 那女人一次产前检查都没做过
Dr. Frome, that woman never received any prenatal care.
一次都没有
None.
除了我刚做的超声波检查
Other than the ultrasound I just performed,
我们对于孩子的情况一无所知
we know literally nothing about the health of this child.
好吧 我明白你是为了孩子
Okay, I recognize that you are trying to advocate
的健康着想 但我在这里
for the health of that baby, but I am down here
也是为了那位母亲的健康
to advocate for the health of that mother.
- 弗洛姆医生 - 所以我们不能靠法♥院♥的命令
Dr. Frome-- - Which means that we do not
强行剥夺她的权利
just strip her of her rights with a court order
- 我必须和她谈一谈 - 这是她自己生孩子
before I even speak to her. - Well, she's going to have to
她必须要参与进来 - 没问题
participate in her own care. - Okay.
听着 我支持你
Look, you are more than welcome
劝她自己想通的立场
to try to get through to her,
但我必须要拿到法庭命令
but I'm getting that court order.
在我回来前你还有时间
So you have until I get back.
沃尔什
Walsh.
这里不是陆军特种部队
This isn't a M.A.S.H. unit.
去找个隔间给你的病人做检查
Go and find a bay to examine your patient in.
所有的隔间都满了 因为
All the bays are still filled because--
- 原因我不想听 - 我能去哪儿啊
I don't care. - Where am I supposed to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在的这栋大楼里
You know, if only we were in a huge building
有很多房♥间
filled with lots of rooms,
你只需要找到一个空的就好
and you just needed to find one empty one.
去吧
Go.
莫尼卡 这是怎么回事
Monica, what happened?
检查过了 做了骨盆检查
They ran some tests, did a pelvic exam,
说孩子情况很好 这不 我就回来见你了
said my baby's fine, and now I'm back here talking to you.
你解释过你所有的症状了吗
And you explained all your symptoms?
- 没错 - 不可思议 咱们走
Yes. - Unreal. Let's go.
这边来
Here we go.
有事吗
Can I help you?
等我一下
I'll be right back.
嗨 呃 马尔沃医生
Hi, uh, Doctor...Malvo.
就是科尔·韦斯顿女士被送回急诊室了
It seems that Ms. Cole-Weston was sent back down to the E.D.
我不知道你这边是不是忙不过来
Now, I don't know if you're maybe overwhelmed
新病人接踵而至
with the influx of new patients--
你的意思是我管理不好产科吗
Oh, so you're saying my OB is sloppy?
- 不是这个意思 - 我亲自给她做的检查
Not my words. - I examined her myself.
孩子的情况很好 全血细胞计数和化学指标正常
The baby's right on target, CBC and chem panels were normal,
没有分娩的迹象 她的骨盆检查显示
no signs of labor, and her pelvic exam revealed
宫颈没有扩张或软化
no dilation or softening of the cervix.
所以 基本上所有急诊该做的检查
So basically I did everything
我都做了一遍
that should've been done in the E.D.
诶 等等
Wait a minute--
也就是说 雷诺兹医生
Which means, Dr. Reynolds,
她的这些症状应该归你们急诊科管 而不是产科
her symptoms would make her the E.D.'s patient, not OB's.
好吧 等一下
Okay, now, hang on.
急诊负责分流病人 而不是收治所有病人
The E.D.'s job is to triage, not treat all,
我们也一直都是这么做的
which is exactly what we did.
现在 坦白说 你应该做的是
Now, real talk, what you should've done
让外科会诊她腹痛的症状
was call a surgery consult to handle her abdominal pain,
而不是把她再丢回给我们
instead of shuttlecocking her down to us.
你有点男权说教了吧
And now you're mansplaining.
- 没有 我只是 - 你想严肃认真地谈吗
No, I'm just-- - You wanna do real talk?
你究竟明白这有多累人吗
Do you know how exhausting it is
所有其他科室一看到病人碰巧是孕妇
having every other department dump their patients on OB
都一股脑地推给产科
just because that patient happens to be pregnant?
- 这是懒诊 - 同志们
It's just lazy. - Guys--
或许这对病人的健康更负责
Or maybe just concerned with the patient's welfare.
都是一样的器官而已
Well, they have all the same organs.
就这么害怕女性外阴吗
Stop being afraid of vulvas.
把她抬到担架上
Let's get her on a stretcher.
好了 好了 没事了
Okay, okay, it's okay.
她体温升高 流汗 心跳过速
Oh, she's warm, diaphoretic, and tachy.
- 哪儿疼 - 整个肚子
Where does it hurt? - All over my stomach
- 还有后背 - 败血症
and my back now. - Sepsis?
她的白细胞计数是14
Her white blood count was 14,
属于怀孕正常范围内
which is in the range for pregnancy,
她被遮蔽的器官超声波报告显示
and her ultrasound on non-obscured organs--
被遮蔽的器官
Obscured organs?
阑尾炎
both: Appendicitis.
呼叫手术室 准备接待病人
Page O.R., and let 'em know we're on our way.
- 已呼叫 - 我说的不错吧 就是科室的病人
Paging O.R. now. - Told you, your department.
- 麦克斯 - 有啥急事
Max! - What's the 911?
- 伊芙琳·戴维斯 - 又怎么了
Evelyn Davis. - What happened now?
她不遵医嘱 自己出院了
She checked herself out, AMA.
- 孩子还没生下来吗 - 对
Still in labor? - Yeah.
你跟她说了什么
Hey, what did you say to her?
戴维斯女士 等等
Ms. Davis! Um...
幸亏找到你了 听说你要回家
Glad I caught up with you. I heard you were going home?
- 我们的产科都在等着你呢 - 戴维斯女士
Our OB is meeting us there. - Ms. Davis--
我真傻 还以为医院懂得倾听
I was a fool to think any hospital would listen...
天啊 能尊重我的意愿
Ooh! Honor my wishes,
善待我和我的孩子 所以我要回家
do right by me and my baby, so I'm going home.
在家分娩非常棒
Home births can be amazing.
它可以成为一次完美经历 但有时也不是
It's perfect, unless it isn't.
我就是在卧室里为我女儿接生的
I ended up delivering my daughter in my bedroom
在一把菜刀的帮助下
with a kitchen knife,
不断祈求着护车能及时赶到
praying that the ambulance would arrive in time
救我的女儿
for both her and...
救我的妻子
my wife.
我不能让你也经历这种风险
I can't let that be a possibility for you.
这所医院已经为你做好一切准备
We're prepared for anything at this hospital.
你已经在这里了 你马上要生了
You're already here. You're in labor.
求你 留下
Please.
让我们在新阿姆斯特丹
Let us safely deliver this baby
安全地迎接这个婴儿的到来
at New Amsterdam.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表