剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
危险材料检验报告
Hazardous material inspection reports.
如果查出来任何四甲基二氯苯氧基乙酸
If we were briefed
存储方面问题 我们都要担责任
on any MFCA storage issues, then we're liable.
急诊室天花板塌陷
The ED ceiling caved in
把毒药倾泻在病人身上
and poured poison all over our patients.
我们确实有责任
I'm pretty sure we're liable.
你只需要找报告就行
Just find the report.
我只是在做分内事
I'm just doing my job.
四甲基二氯苯氧基乙酸已经流遍所有管道
The MFCA has branched into all these pipes.
腐蚀没有急诊室严重
Corrosion's not as bad as the ED.
如果体量巨大的话
You get a flood of that stuff,
- 所有管道都无法幸免 - 所以这并不是
- all these pipes will go. - And then instead
一次化学品泄露 是日积月累导致
of one chemical spill, we'll have 50.
一定是从什么地方流过来的
It's gotta be coming from somewhere.
我们分头去找源头
We'll split up and we find the source.
限制令将在法律上强制钱斯·贝克尔
The protection order will legally compel Chance Becker
远离你 你的工作场所和你的家
to stay away from you, your workplace, and your home.
他将被禁止与你或你的家人
He'll be prohibited from any direct contact
有任何直接接触
with you or your family.
法庭可能会增加例外条款
The court may add exceptions,
但我做了这么久的内部律师
but I've been in-house counsel here a long time,
不会有任何问题
there won't be any issues.
我们需要通知医院里的人吗
Do we need to inform anyone internally?
不 除非你想让我们通知
No, only if you want us to.
还是别说了
I think I'd like to keep it quiet.
看在钱斯的份上
You know, for Chance's sake.
为了钱斯才不说的吗
For Chance?
- 是的 嗯 - 安妮
- Yeah, um--- Anne.
呃 尼尔 不好意思
Uh, Neil, if you'll excuse me.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
嘿 安妮 朱莉
Hey, Anne, Julie.
嘿 二位 等等
Hey, guys, wait up.
怎么了
Whoa, what's the matter?
怎么了 你儿子出事了吗
What happened? Something happen with your son?
亚历克斯就是有些不高兴
Alex just got upset.
不高兴 他大喊大叫的
Upset? He was screaming.
整个人完全失控了
He was completely out of control.
好吧 要不咱们
Okay, well, why don't we all
去我办公室聊聊
go have a chat in my office
- 一起想办法 - 有什么好说的
- and we'll figure it out. - What's there to say?
他不想我们在这里 所以我们要走了
He doesn't want us here, so we're leaving.
这就有点草率了
Well, that's a bit of a hasty reaction.
抱歉 几位 我们要关闭出口
Sorry folks, we're shutting the exits.
楼下化学品泄漏
There's been a chemical spill downstairs.
确认安全之前不许进出
No one in or out until it's safe.
但是孩子们 这里不受影响
- But the kids--- Everybody's fine up here.
几位只要等到
I just need you to hold tight
楼下出口消毒完毕就能离开
until the downstairs exit's decontaminated.
好的
Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you. Um...
既然咱们都被困在这里
Well, since we're all stuck here...
来吧 聊几句
come on, let's have a chat.
来吧 这边走
Come on, let's go.
再洗几次就行了
Couple more should do it.
慢慢来
Take your time.
当然 不用担心剪刀
Certainly, don't worry about the shears.
不会忘的 我保证
We haven't forgotten, I promise.
不着急
No rush.
一旦稳定了你的生命体征
Once we stabilize your vitals,
就能取出来了
they are coming out.
你还要止痛药吗?
Would you like more pain meds?
我想要的是一个
What I'd like is a hospital
不会分崩离析的医院
that's not falling apart.
当灯光变暗的时候
I mean, how can you even see what you're doing
你怎么知道自己在做什么
when the lights keep dimming?
这里就像一个洞穴
It's like a cavern in here.
灯光没有变暗
The lights aren't dimming.
那为什么一切都变得越来越暗
But why is everything getting darker?
你听说过四甲基二氯苯氧基乙酸暴露导致失明的案例吗
You ever heard of MFCA exposure causing blindness?
在它涌向我的急诊室之前
I'd barely even heard of MFCA
我都没听说过这玩意
before it gushed all over my ED.
贝莎现在逐渐
Well, Bertha's now experiencing
丧失视力
complete and total vision loss.
她确实受创最重
She did take the biggest hit.
暴露得最彻底
Had the most extreme exposure.
我给她做了透析
Well, I put her on dialysis to try to clean the toxins
以清除血液中毒素
out of her blood but, look,
如果这是致盲的原因
if this is blinding people, then we need to get
那么我们需要尽快给每个人消毒
everybody decontaminated as soon as possible.
是的 因为到目前为止
Oh, yeah, 'cause up until now,
我们进展太慢了
we've been dragging our feet.
嘿 听着 我只是说
Hey, look, I'm just saying
可能会有更多的惊喜
there could be more surprises.
知道了 非常感谢
Got it. Thank you.
队伍往前走 各位
Let's get this line moving, people.
快点
Come on.
不是吧
Come on!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
我这里需要帮忙
I need some help in here!
有人吗 救命
Anybody! Help!
麦克斯 桑德拉·福尔和我
Max, Sandra Fall and I
一直在到处找你早该提交的
have been looking everywhere for the hazardous materials
危险材料和检验报告
inspection report that you should've filed.
但不出所料 没找到
But of course, it's nowhere to be found.
像你一样 你在哪
Much like yourself. Where are you?
请回电
Call me, please.
米格尔 你知道古德温医生去哪了吗
Miguel, do you know where Dr. Goodwin went after this?
他们刚打电♥话♥叫我来清理
They just called me for clean-up.
好吧
Right.
骑车人 好消息
Ah, bike man, good news.
你的CT结果出来了 没问题
Your CT came back clear.
我会给你开止痛药和刹车片
I'd prescribe Advil and a brake on that Fixie.
- 所以我可以走了 - 不行
- So I'm good to go? - Ah, no.
你得先去消个毒才能走
Not until you go through DECON.
但我没在急诊待几分钟
But I was barely in there.
所以我才把你排后面了
Which is why I'm sending you to the back of the line.
胰岛素在急诊室吗
Um, is the insulin back in the ED?
去那边看看
Check over there.
我把它们放在急救车里了
I put them in the crash cart
但我们还在把东西从急诊往出搬
but we're still moving stuff out of the ED.
想啥来啥
Ah, somebody is thinkin'.
嘿 你比别人暴露得
Hey, you had way more exposure
- 都多 - 你的意思是
- than anyone else. - And your point is?
你下一个去消毒
You need to be the next one into the DECON showers.
好吧 我不知道锡安山医院如何做事
Okay, I don't know how it works at Mt. Zion,
但在我的急诊室里 病人是第一位的
but in my ED, patients come first.
对立违抗障碍是很难的
Oppositional defiant disorder is tough.
像亚历克斯这样有对立违抗障碍的孩子都很粗鲁
Kids with ODD like Alex are rude.
他们好斗且报复心重
They're aggressive, vindictive.
- 我们的儿子恨我们 弗洛姆医生 - 他才不
- Our son hates us, Dr. Frome. - He doesn't--
你当时在场 你也看见了
You were there. You saw him.
不 不 听我说 感觉上很像仇恨
No, no, listen to me. It can feel a lot like hate.
它看起来就像仇恨
It can look exactly like hate.
但不是仇恨
But it's not hate.
是大脑功能驱使 仅此而已
It is brain function, that's it.
是对感知到的威胁的
It's an inflated response
夸大反应
to perceived threats.
我到底是怎么威胁到他了
And exactly how did I threaten him?
你没有
You didn't.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表