剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
第一次独自坐飞机
is taking her first solo flight.
然后你发现机长有双相情感障碍
You find out the pilot is bipolar.
你什么感觉
How good are you feeling?
- 我会感觉很好 - 什么
- I'd feel great about it. - Excuse me?
你刚刚问我啊 如果我发现
Well, you asked me how I'd feel if I found out
我女儿第一次坐飞机的机长有双相情感障碍
the pilot on my kid's first flight was bipolar.
我会感觉很好的
I'd feel great about it.
因为我知道 相比起一个
Because I know that you're no more likely
有心脏病的飞行员
to have an episode than the next pilot is
你更不容易发作
to have a heart attack.
所以我感觉很好
So I'd feel great about it.
你目前的治疗计划是什么
What's your current treatment plan?
每个月看一次心理医生
I see someone once a month.
服用锂 每天300毫克
I take lithium. 300 milligrams daily.
25毫克的抗抑郁药和安定药
25 milligrams of antidepressant
每隔一天吃一次
antipsychotic every other day.
那你的飞行记录呢
What about your flight record?
- 有安全事故吗 - 没有
- Any safety incidents? - No.
好 那我给你重复一遍
Okay, so I'm gonna mirror that back for you.
你在治疗中 而且管用
Um, you're in treatment. It's working.
你很清楚自己的药都要吃多少毫克
You know your dosage to the milligram
这说明
which indicates that you are
你是很有责任心的
a highly responsible individual.
我不知道你啊
And I don't know about you,
但我会希望我所在航♥班♥的飞行员是有责任心的
but that is something I tend to like in my pilot.
今天上午呢 你吃药了吗
What about this morning? Did you take your medication?
吃了
Yeah.
那所以问题在哪里
All right, so what are we talking about?
四年前 我跟一个警♥察♥朋友
Four years ago, this cop buddy of mine--
在机场喝酒
we were having a beer down at the airfield.
插科打诨
Talking shop, laughing.
我突然意识到
I realized that
我是用思维在控制飞机
I was controlling the planes with my mind.
起飞 降落
Landings. Takeoffs.
而且事实上
And in fact,
我在用我的意念控制着整个世界
I was controlling the whole world with my mind.
他带我去了医院 我被确诊了
He took me to the hospital, and that's how I was diagnosed.
好的
Right.
抱歉 听着很痛苦
Well, I'm sorry. That sounds awful.
不 这不是重点
No, but that's not the point.
他带我去医院
He didn't take me to the hospital
不是因为我出现幻觉了
because I was having a delusion.
而是因为我对于幻觉的反应
It was because my response to the delusion
是拿起了他的配枪
was to grab his gun.
指向自己的脑袋
And to point it at my head.
如果
What if--
如果我又这样了呢
What if that's what I was doing again?
今天
Today?
你认为今天的坠机
You think that this plane crash
是因为你想自杀吗
was you trying to kill yourself?
马上回来
- Be right back. - Hey.
我需要更多时间
Hi, I need to--I need some more time.
你听我说
Uh, I need you to listen.
我一直都很清楚
It never fails to amaze me
在这个国家 心理健康背上了多少污名
how stigmatized mental health is in this country.
- 对 完全同意 - 真是难以置信
- Yeah, couldn't agree more--- It's unbelievable.
在新阿姆斯特丹 我们有几十个医生
You know, at New Amsterdam, we have dozens of doctors
都受到各种各样心理问题的困扰
with a variety of mental health care issues.
因为医院对此采取
And because this hospital's policy
理解和尊重的政策
is one of understanding and respect,
让他们在不影响工作的状态下
they manage their condition
自己控制病情
without it ever affecting their work.
- 这也就是为什么 - 对吧 看上去很简单
- Which is exactly why--- Right? Seems simple.
并不 在世界上的其他地方 这是一种缺陷
But no, everywhere else in the world, it's some flaw.
是一种不足 是一种危害
It's some deficiency. It's a detriment.
这变成了他们的错
It's their fault somehow.
难怪这些人会对他们的雇主隐瞒病情
No wonder these people are hiding it from their employers.
从而加深了他们的羞愧感
You know--which compounds their shame,
增加了公众的不信任
increases the public's mistrust,
导致医疗干预不足
and contributes to inadequate medical intervention.
就是这么简单 我受够了 麦克斯
It's so simple. I'm tired of it, Max.
我要将精神健康护理公开化
I want to bring mental health care out into the open.
不再羞愧 没有隐瞒
No more shame. No hiding.
抱歉 你要干什么着
I'm sorry. What do you need?
我们要把你的病人藏起来
We need to hide your patient.
转氨酶是正常水平的六倍
- - Enzymes are six times normal.
肝脏撑不了太久了
Liver's not gonna last much longer.
我需要暴露出整个器官
I need to expose the entire organ.
你需要把手术范围
You'd need to extend the surgical field
扩大到整个腹腔
across the whole abdomen.
手术刀给我
Scalpel.
你想叫盖斯特罗过来吗
Do you wanna call in Gastro?
不 没时间了
No, there's no time.
你不介意把手弄脏吧
You mind getting your hands dirty?
- 完全不介意 - 很好
- Of course not. - Great.
但是我已经很多年没做了
But it's been a few years.
- 你的手还够稳吧 - 是的
- You have a steady hand? - Well, yes.
- 视野也够清晰吗 - 是的
- Clear field of vision? - Yes.
还喜欢17街上的那家泰国餐厅吗
Still like that Thai food place on 17th?
是的
Yes.
那还等什么呢
Then what are you waiting for?
上腹腔吻合器
Endo linear stapler coming in.
再往左边一公分
One centimeter to the left.
血压开始下降了
- - BP's dropping.
牵开器
Retractors.
正在估计手术切缘
Assessing surgical margins.
这里 胆管结痂关闭了
There. Bile duct is scarred shut.
防冻剂造成了化学冻伤
The antifreeze must have caused a chemical burn.
向肝脏回流的胆汁
Now bile's backing up into the liver
造成了胆管栓塞
causing it to shut down.
好了 都听着
Okay. Listen up.
我们需要切除一大部分肝脏
We're gonna resect a large portion of this liver
重建胆管
and reconstruct the bile duct.
否则谢弗女士就要跟我们说再见了
Otherwise, we're gonna lose Ms. Schafer.
我需要止血钳和棉垫
I need a hemostat and lap pads.
你会留下来吗
Will you stick around?
嗯 我留下来
Yeah. I'll stick around.
推进导管
Advancing catheter.
很好 我找到主动脉了
Okay. I'm at the aorta.
然后
And...
血压在下降
BP's dropping.
夹层扩大
Dissection's extending.
脱水量大于200
Drainage greater than 200.
你到底在干吗
What the hell were you doing?
我只想阻止主动脉剥离
I was trying to stop the dissection.
你没有 还让情况雪上加霜
Well, you didn't. You made it worse.
- 我正在补救 - 不够快
- I'm trying to fix it. - Not fast enough.
感谢你的胡闹
Thanks to you going rogue,
我现在只能给她开膛了
I've gotta crack her chest here.
胡闹
Going rogue?
可能你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
我也穿着白大卦
I'm also wearing a white coat.
你的工作是稳定病人的病情
Your job is to stabilize patients
然后让开
and then get out of the way.
出去
Out.
开胸工具包来了
Thoracotomy kit coming in.
我们之前深陷疫情泥潭时
When we were knee deep in the pandemic,
你还感谢我接收你的病人
you were thanking me for taking your patients.
谢天谢地我们终于脱离苦海了
Well, thank God we're not there anymore.
给我拿一个肋骨撑开器
I need a rib spreader,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表