剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- 他是怎么中毒的 - 我们还不知道
- How was he poisoned? - We don't know yet.
我父亲是个裁缝 在服装行业
- My father was a tailor who spent 50 years
干了50年了 我们很少见面
in the garment district. We hardly ever saw him.
如果他是个间谍
If he was a spy,
至少我们也许能听到他很酷的故事
at least we might have had some cool stories.
我知道他很失望
I know he's upset
因为我们一直在帮他找房♥子
because we've been looking into homes for him,
但他从未走失过
but he's never wandered off before.
他在哪
Where is he?
请稍等一下
- Uh, just give me a second.
怎么了
- What?
先是她的肺 然后是肝脏
- First her lungs, then her liver,
- 现在又轮到她的肾脏 - 是啊
now her kidneys. - Yeah.
我不想再让基丽经受更多的手术
I don't want to put Kiri through any more operations,
但是也许只剩下这个办法了
but that may be our only option.
她能不能至少在移植名单上被优先考虑呢
- Will she at least be on the top of the transplant list?
她还能承受几次外科手术
- How many more surgeries can she take?
你打算怎么办 坐以待毙吗
- What do you want to do? Nothing?
好了大伙 我们能不能去外面商量
- Okay, guys, can we-- can we go outside?
我只是想先制定个计划
- I just want to make a plan.
我不想让她再承受更多的痛苦了
- And I don't want her to be in any more pain.
我们的女儿就要死了 泰德
- Our daughter is going to die, Ted.
大伙听我说
- Guys, guys.
唯一能帮你们再次
The only thing that's gonna get you
渡过难关的人是你们彼此
through this again is each other.
马洛伊医生 请呼叫247
- Dr. Malloy, call 247.
我们现在已经分居
- We're separated.
五个月了
Five months now.
很讽刺吧
- Ironic, isn't it?
基丽的问题刚刚被解决
The first minute that Kiri doesn't have any problems,
我们的问题又来了
we find out that we do.
打扰一下 抱歉
- Excuse me. Sorry.
雷诺兹医生 我能跟你说句话吗 拜托了
Dr. Reynolds, can I have a word, please?
拜托告诉我你有好消息
- Please tell me you have good news.
我们对基丽优先被移植
- Our request to put Kiri on the transplant list
的申请被驳回了
has been rejected.
随着多个器官衰竭
- With multiple organ failures,
他们觉得基丽不是个有生还希望的候选人
they don't see her as a viable candidate.
- 他们坚持得还好吗 - 快坚持不住了
How are they holding up? - They're not.
他们一起经历了太多
They've been through so much together.
我是说 我真的以为没有什么能瓦解他们
I mean, I really thought nothing could break them.
他们曾有个完美的家庭
They had the perfect family.
从来就没有这回事
- There's no such thing.
你父亲伤害了你
- So your dad hurt you.
你说他叫你 残次品
You said that he called you "damaged goods"?
钱斯 我连上厕所都费劲
Chance, I can barely get to the bathroom.
我哪儿也去不了
I'm not--I'm not gonna run anywhere.
你问我想不想你好起来
You asked me if I want you to get better.
我想 我真的想
I do. I really do.
你得帮我 你得
Um, you need to help me. You need to--
我全家都知道他要做什么
- My whole family knew what he was doing...
但他们还是放任自流
But they still let it happen.
所以
So...
我不该为我的所作所为感到内疚 但是
I shouldn't feel guilty for what I did, but--
- 我明白 - 不 不 你不明白
- I get it. - No, no, you don't.
- 你没法理解 - 我理解
You can't! - I do.
怎么可能
- How? How?
你怎么会知道这样的感受
How can you know what this feels like?
因为
- Because...
我也杀过人
I killed someone too.
我全力支持疫苗工作
- I fully support the vaccine effort.
我认为环速行动取得了巨大的成功
I think Operation Warp Speed has been a tremendous success.
感谢上帝 我以为你要说
- Thank God. I thought you were gonna say--
- 个人来讲 我之前不理解 - 不 托德 为什么
- Personally, I didn't get it. - No, Todd, why?
- 我选择观望 - 观望到什么时候
- I've chosen to wait. - Till when?
观望到你认识的人都死了吗
Everyone you know is dead or dying?
- 我能自♥由♥表达我的看法吗 - 当然了
- May I speak freely? - Of course.
你不会对我冷嘲热讽吗
- Without your liberal condescension?
说不好
- Maybe.
我没有潜在的健康问题
- I have no underlying health issues.
我也幸运地基本都是在家上班
I've been fortunate to primarily work from home,
所以我决定等到最后关头
so I've decided to wait till the end of the line.
但这就是最后关头了啊
- But this is the end of the line.
几百万人都已经安全地被注射了疫苗
Millions of people have already been safely vaccinated.
现在还要观望也太傻了
To keep waiting now would just be insane.
简直是疯了 简直是
It would be crazy. It would be--
不好意思 我已经很克制了
I'm sorry. I tried.
不管我个人怎么样都是我自己的选择
- Whatever happened to my body, my choice?
这不只是你个人的事
- Well, it's not just your body.
不注射疫苗也可能危害别人
Not getting the vaccine could hurt someone else--
我的女儿
my daughter.
- 很合理 - 真的吗
- Fair point. - Really?
当然了 我思想还是很开明 而不像我认识的某些人
- Sure, I'm pretty open-minded, unlike some people I know.
很合理
- Fair point. - Look.
我只是说很多跟我共事的保守派
All I'm saying is that a lot of the conservatives
始终心存疑虑
that I work with still have questions.
这间医院里有保守派吗
- Conservatives are here in this hospital?
我不想打破你的幻想
- I hate to burst your bubble.
- 没注射过疫苗吗 - 有一部分
- Unvaccinated? - Some.
谁啊
- Who?
你想让我指名道姓吗
- Are you asking me to name names?
不是 托德
- No, uh--no, Todd.
我们永远不可能群体免疫
we're never gonna have herd immunity,
除非每个人都注射过疫苗 在那之前我们都不安全
we're never gonna be safe until everyone is vaccinated.
但我不属于你群体的一员
- But I'm not part of a herd.
我是名独♥立♥个体
I'm an individual
我该被允许为我自身健康
allowed to make individual decisions
而做出我个人的选择
for my own health care.
但你也是一名士兵
- But you were also a soldier,
属于一个单位
part of a unit.
你同那些或许与你有着不同信仰
You fought alongside other people whose beliefs
和意见的人并肩作战
and opinions may have been different than yours,
但你们团结一心
but you fought as one.
我的要求仅此而已
That's all I'm asking you to do.
我有一千只疫苗整装待发
I have 1,000 vaccines ready to go
只需要一小时就能送到
and only one hour to deliver them
那些我不知姓名的人手里 所以我恳求你
to I don't know who, so I'm asking you, please,
尽量召集那些未注射的人
to round up as many holdouts as you can
让他们到会议室见我
and meet me in the conference room.
我请求你同我并肩作战
I'm asking you to fight with me...
好让我们从失去的过往中扳回一城
So we can try to get back some of what we lost.
我到处找你
- I have been looking all over for you.
凯西 到底怎么回事
Casey, what the hell is going on?
事情就是我说对了
- What's going on is that I was right.
奥什耶夫斯基先生是名间谍 曾经是名间谍
Mr. Osheyevsky is a spy. Well, was a spy.
- 你没开玩笑吗 - 而且不是普通的间谍
- You're serious? - And not just a regular spy.
我是说 一个为中情局工作的克格勃的双面间谍
I'm talking, like, a KGB double agent for the CIA.
这简直是我人生中最精彩的一天
It's the best day of my life.
你能让我们单独聊聊吗
- Could you, uh, give us a minute?
当然了
- Oh, for sure.
我来把风
I'll be the lookout.
克格勃吗
- KGB, huh?
那个二恶英是你的
The dioxin was yours.
我宁可死
- I would rather die
也不想让我儿子把我送到疗养院
than be sent to some home like my son wants.
我对于他只是个累赘
I am nothing but a burden to him.
他这么想会不会是因为
- Is it possible that he feels that way
他从不知道你过去的身份
because he never really knew who you were?
我的职责就是保守秘密
- It was my job to keep secrets.
我理解
- I understand...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表