剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
而现在呢
And now what?
我就该把他们转给别人
I'm just supposed to pass them off
好像我毫不在乎一样
as if they don't matter to me?
我在乎他们
They matter.
我从没告诉过别人
I never told anyone this,
但是当我的任务结束后
but when my deployment ended,
我很怀念那段时光
I missed it, you know?
我很怀念知道自己该做什么 并且付诸行动的时光
I missed knowing what I had to do and doing it.
我怀念那种战斗的感觉
I missed the fight.
我们当时在打仗 劳伦
We were at war, Lauren.
错过战争也没关系
It's okay to miss the fight.
顺便说一下
Oh, and by the way,
你没有停止治病救人
you haven't stopped saving people.
医生 护士
The doctors, nurses...
还有我
Me.
你救了我们
You saved us too.
你依然在拯救我们
You're still saving us.
看你切开腹腔的方式
The way you sliced through that abdomen,
从现在起我该叫你佐罗了
I'm gonna start calling you Zorro from now on.
你是决定做胆管手术的人
Well, you're the one who made the call about the bile duct.
那个飞行员现在恢复中都是因为你
That pilot is in recovery because of you.
非常关键的决策
Very clutch.
海伦 我觉得已经洗干净了
Helen, I think they're clean.
对不起
Sorry.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just, um...
对不起 我做不到
Sorry. I can't do this.
戴恩 你在干什么
Dane, what the hell are you doing?
660.
你会害死所有人的 快放手
You're gonna kill us all! Let go!
660.
660是什么意思
What is that? 660?
斯塔克斯此时语无伦次
Starks is incoherent.
660 航速
660! Air speed!
根本没有问题
There's nothing wrong with--it's--
副驾驶正与斯塔克斯机长争夺油门
The copilot is struggling with Captain Starks
但还是太晚了
for the throttle, but it's too late.
斯塔克斯已经让飞机急速俯冲
Starks has them in a nosedive.
- 660 - 停下 快放手
- 660! - Stop! Let go!
天啊
For God sake!
副驾驶竭尽全力想拯救飞机
The copilot desperately tried to save the plane,
她差一点就成功了
and she almost did.
我不明白
I--I don't understand.
丢弃燃油是怎么回事
What about the fuel dump?
斯塔克斯为什么要这样做
Why would Starks have done that if he wasn't--
不是斯塔克斯干的
It wasn't Starks.
你觉得副驾驶也有份
You think it was the copilot as well?
飞行数据记录仪显示在他们撞机前
Flight data recorder tells us there was a last-ditch effort
曾最后努力提升飞机
to pull the nose up before they hit.
谢弗是个英雄
Schaefer's a hero.
她阻止了一场大屠♥杀♥
She subverted what would've been a wholesale massacre,
显然当时斯塔克斯头脑不清醒
while Starks was clearly out of his mind.
事已至此 无法改变
There's no fixing this.
我送他出去
I'm gonna walk him out.
那些收治的乘客
Passengers who were admitted
要么情况稳定 要么已经出院
are either stable or discharged.
副驾驶的氧饱和度终于正常了
Copilot's 02 sats are finally good.
心率目前稳定
Heart rate holding steady.
因为麻醉还有些术后胡言乱语
Still some post-op delirium from the anesthesia.
什么样的胡言乱语
What kind of delirium?
夏威夷 6
Hawaii. Six...
660.
我们跟她说她在纽约
We keep telling her she's in New York but...
660.
什么660
What's 660?
夏威夷
Hawaii.
660 夏威夷
660. Hawaii.
660.
斯塔克斯机长
Captain Starks!
又来了
Oh, boy.
夏威夷660是什么意思
What is Hawaii 660?
这是航♥班♥号♥
It's a flight number.
一架去年在太平洋坠毁的飞机
A plane that went down in the Pacific last year.
为什么坠毁了
Why did it go down?
因为设备问题
There was an equipment problem.
航速指示器故障 它显示
Faulty air speed indicator. It told the pilot--
这有什么关系
What does this have to do with--
戴恩 告诉我
Dane, help me understand.
指示器显示给飞行员的数据
The indicator told the pilot
比他们实际飞行速度快
they were flying faster than they actually were.
所以当他们遇到空气流时
So when they ran into some weather
就减慢了飞行速度
and they slowed the plane down,
实际上降到了一个不安全的速度
they actually slowed it to an unsafe speed.
于是引擎熄火
And so the engine stalled,
最终坠入海中
and it went into the sea.
好吧 那这么说
Okay, okay. All right.
假如起飞时 飞行员就发现了
So, on takeoff, if a pilot discovers
航速指示器
that his air speed indicator
数据不准确
is giving him an inaccurate reading,
飞行速度很慢 他会怎么做
and he is flying too slow, what would that pilot do?
出于什么理由
Would there ever be any reason
一定要让飞机俯冲
to deliberately take your plane into a dive?
这个取决于很多因素
That would depend on a number of variables.
行了
Yeah.
飞机起飞时已经很重了
The plane is as heavy as it's gonna be at takeoff,
所以首先要做的是
so the first thing you'd do is--
丢弃燃油
You'd dump your fuel.
对
Yeah.
然后就
And then you'd...
将油门向前推
push the throttle forward.
就会
You'd--
导致机头向下
You'd get the nose down.
让飞机俯冲是为了获得速度
You'd go into the dive in order to gain speed.
然后在最后让飞机向上爬升
And then you'd--you'd lift up at the very end.
这正是你当时做的
Which is exactly what you did.
对吗
Right?
我想也是你的副驾驶
Which is what your copilot, I think,
试图说的话
was trying to say.
副驾驶醒了吗
Copilot's conscious?
是的 急切想要说话
Yeah. And anxious to talk.
你觉得斯塔克斯机长
You think that Captain Starks jeopardized
危害了150个人的生命
the lives of 150 people.
我们认为他拯救了150条人命
We think he saved the lives of 150 people.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也想享受这一时刻 但我
I'd love to relish in this moment, but I--
弗洛伦斯 谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Florence, thank you for getting back to me.
不客气
Of course.
只是我不知道你打过电♥话♥
Except I had no idea you called.
我现在非常需要阿昔洛韦
I'm desperately looking for acyclovir.
你们还有多的吗
Is there any chance you guys have some to spare?
没有 目前
No, we're in the middle
我们也面临药物严重短缺
of a serious drug shortage ourselves.
也对 好吧 谢谢
Yeah, that checks out. Well, thanks.
不谢
Yeah. Hey!
等下
Um, hang on a second.
- 麦克斯 - 利兰德
- Max? - Hey, Leland.
布鲁克海文医院的布莱顿医生在线
You're on with Dr. Brighton from Brookhaven.
她想要阿昔洛韦 你那还有多的吗
She's asking for acyclovir. Do you still have extra?
有 我可以现在送过去
Sure. I can send it over now.
真的吗
Seriously?
给你算是帮了我们大忙
You're doing us a favor taking it off our hands.
你们谁需要甲硝唑吗
Also, do either of you need metronidazole?
这个我们也有不少
We're pretty stocked up on that too.
不用 我们抗生素够了
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表