剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
1克镁
- 1 gram of magnesium.
谢谢你救了莱利的命
Riley's alive thanks to you.
我只想跟你道个歉
I'm trying to say I'm sorry!
那你应该知道
- Then you should know,
你这歉道得不咋地
you're not very good at it.
是 我知道
- Yeah. I know.
你在哪家医院行医
So where'd you practice medicine?
巴基斯坦 儿科住院医师
Pakistan. Pediatric attending.
你住在车里吗
- Are you living in here?
我可以给你找个避难所
I can get you a spot in a shelter.
晚安了 布鲁姆医生
- Good night, Dr. Bloom.
- 给你找家宾馆怎么样 - 不用宾馆
- What about a hotel room? - No hotels.
不用避难所 都不用 谢了
No shelter. No, thank you.
好吧 肯定有什么事
- Okay, there's gotta be something
是我能帮你做的
that I can help you with.
你救了我病人的命
You saved my patient's life.
肯定有什么东西 是你需要的
Well, there's gotta be something you need.
我们的淋浴间在这里
- So, here are our showers.
水总是不是太热就是太凉
They're either freezing or scalding hot,
不过如果你先把手柄拨到左边
but if you toggle the handle to the left,
然后推到中间的某个地方
then you're gonna land somewhere in the middle.
谢谢你
- Thank you.
给你五星好评
Five stars.
弗洛伊德 你们要走了吗
- Floyd? You guys taking off?
对 我们准备走了
- Yeah, we're hitting the road.
谢谢你帮我妈做的一切
Hey, thanks for all your help with Mama.
我们会好好照顾她的
- Oh, we'll take good care of her.
有什么需要尽管说
Anything you need, just let us know.
- 我爱你 兄弟 - 我也爱你 伙计
- I love you, brother. - Love you too, pal.
你知道 你这里的家人
You know, your family here...
会想你的
will miss you.
准备回家了吗
- Ready to go home?
我觉得你已经在家了
- I think you already are.
我在油管上看到你崩溃的小视频了
- Saw your meltdown on YouTube.
又飒又靓
Pretty boss.
小柳 你回来了
- Willow. You came back.
你听说米莉的事了吗
You heard about Millie?
回家 又一次回家
- * Home again, home again
我觉得也许
- I thought maybe...
是时候再做一些测试了
- It was time to do some more tests.
重生 再次重生
- * Born again, born again
总有一天 我会再次坚强
* One day, I know I'll feel strong again
我昂起头
* I lift my head
多少次 有人告诉我
* Many times, I've been told
漫谈催人老
* All this talk will make you old
所以我闭上双眼
* So I'll close my eyes
转身离去
* Look behind
大家好
- "Hi.
我叫伊基
"My name is Iggy...
我有进食障碍
and I have an eating disorder."
所以我闭上了眼睛
- * So I close my eyes
转身
* Look behind
离去
* Moving on
又一次失去 又一次失去
* Lost again, lost again
艾薇
- Evie.
我不应该让你离开纽约
- I shouldn't have made you leave New York.
不是你让我走的 是我自己想离开的
- You did not make me leave. I wanted to.
可能还是不够想
- If only wanting was enough.
多少次 有人告诉我
- * Many times, I've been told
说出你的想法 不要畏惧
* Speak your mind, just be bold
所以我闭上双眼
* So I'll close my eyes
转身
* Look behind
离开
* Moving on
不再回头
* Moving on
所以我闭上双眼
* So I'll close my eyes
让眼泪流尽
* And the tears will clear
我再也无所畏惧
* Then I'll feel no fear
是的 我一直在想
- Yeah, well, I've been thinking.
也许这个周末我可以不去康涅狄格
Maybe instead of me coming up to Connecticut this weekend,
而是让露娜回家
Luna should come home...
从此住在家里
for good.
对 我知道 但是我错过她的一岁生日
Yeah, I know, but I missed her first birthday.
我错过了她的第一步
And then I missed her first steps.
我不想再错过更多了
I just don't want to miss anything else.
已经够安全了
It's safe enough.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表