剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
坚持健康饮食
And healthy eating.
萨菲 我们就这么办
Saffy, that's how we do this.
弗洛姆医生
Dr. Frome...
家族遗传注定了我会长成一个胖子
I'm genetically predetermined to look this way.
但我不想啊
But I don't want to.
我猜你的父母也不愿意签字
I assume that you need my signature on this
所以你才来找我的吧
because your parent refuses to sign it?
她拒绝了我
She refuses.
是啊 这是因为她爱你
Yeah, that's because she loves you
希望你能健健康康的
and she wants you to be healthy.
不 我妈妈根本不在意我吃什么
No, my mother doesn't care what I eat.
她想让我长胖
She wants me to be fat.
他是淋巴瘤幸存者 但他的胸片没有显示
He's a lymphoma survivor, but there's no lymphadenopathy
淋巴腺病迹象
on his chest X-ray.
迈克尔说他们早上检查的时候
Uh, Michael mentioned that on their morning run,
因为尼尔胸痛中途停止了
Niall had to stop because of chest pain.
是心肌缺血吗
So cardiac ischemia?
肌钙蛋白显示正常
Troponins are flat.
我还注意到尼尔手上有抓痕
Oh, I also noticed that Niall had scratches on his hands.
飒拉说他们昨天去寻找蘑菇了
Zara said the went mushroom foraging yesterday.
- 伞形毒菌蕈中毒吗 - 你看着像吗
Amanita mushroom poisoning? - You think?
这种说法不太常见 但确实能对上
It's an odd presentation, but that explains everything.
我按这个给他治疗
I'll get him started on treatment.
有什么能帮到您的吗
Uh, can I help you?
我的男朋友进医院了
My boyfriend was brought in.
- 尼尔吗 - 你怎么知道的
Niall? - How'd you know?
跟我来
Follow me.
你好啊
Hi, hi.
他得换个大点的病房♥
He's gonna need a bigger room.
别这么古板
Don't be such a square.
来 你的工作就是往网上数据库里
Right, your job, my dear, is to input these records
输入这些记录 一个不落
into the online database-- all of them.
从1998年开始吗 谁用得着这些啊
This is from 1998. Who would ever need this?
真高兴你问了
I'm glad you asked.
说来其实挺有意思的
It's quite interesting, actually.
按时间顺序延展我们记录的跨度
Extending the chronological span of our records
并将诊断串联在时间横轴上以供调查
creates a researchable X axis of diagnoses across time--
- 气死我得咧 - 什么
Did I die? - Sorry?
这是什么古怪无趣的地狱吗
Am I in some kind of weird, boring hell?
这是打工人每天都要面对的问题
A question working adults grapple with every day.
海伦
Uh, Helen, uh...
对了 好吧
Oh, hi. Okay.
我就想跟你说一声 董事会否决了我的提议
I just thought you should know that the board
不让我把新阿姆斯特丹医院改名为
is blocking my attempts to change New Amsterdam's name
- 雷纳佩和平 - 震惊
to Lenapehoking. - Shocking.
我知道 我觉得我的发音是对的
I know, I think I'm saying it right.
发“和”这个音 雷纳佩族和平
It's like "hawk." The Lenape-hawk-ing.
这就是你对象吗
Is this is guy you were dating?
米娜 这话太不得体了
Mina, that is completely inappropriate.
不 没事
Oh, no, that's fine,
因为我们没有约会 所以 你懂的
because we're not dating, so, you know...
我是说 我们从没约过
I mean, we never dated.
我们只是 待在一起消磨时间而已
We just, uh, have spent time together.
时不时一起待一会
We spend time together from time to time,
你懂的 大家都这么干
you know, as people do.
然后其他人起了误解
And I think that other people get ideas,
- 然后他们就传 - 麦克斯
and they talk-- - Max.
好的 我闭嘴 犯傻了 对不起
Yeah, shut up. Idiot, sorry.
问一小句 你是说 以前约过吗
Real quick-- did you say "were dating"?
也就是说你和卡西安现在不约啦
Does that mean you and Cassian are not dating now?
- 你们是 - 也许你说对了
Are you...? - You might be right.
- 这还真是地狱 - 很高兴见到你
This may actually be hell. - Nice meeting you.
我们回顾一下 我需要你的帮助
Let me rewind. I need your help.
如何我能让这家医院改名
If I can change this hospital's name,
那就能救我病人的命了
then I can save my patient's life.
麦克斯 我不知道事情缘由
Max, I don't know what this is about,
也不想问
and I don't want to ask,
但如果你是铁了心想给医院改名
but if you really want to change the hospital's name,
得到我一人的支持远远不够
you're gonna need a lot more support than me.
为雷纳佩族伸张正义 正义
Justice for Lenape! Justice!
- 这是我们的土地 - 你们偷了我们的土地
This is our land! - You're on stolen land!
把相机挪开
Put that camera away.
- 谁是管事的 - 那个身材火♥辣♥的白人
Who's in charge here? - Hot white guy.
凯伦 拿一支彩笔和纸板
Karen, grab a Sharpie and some cardboard.
- 你他么在干什么 - 首先 安全有保障
What the hell is going on? - Well, first off, it's safe.
每个人都检测了核酸
Everybody has been tested.
其次 看上去我们要给新阿姆斯特丹改名了
And, secondly, it looks like we are renaming New Amsterdam.
这算非法入侵 把他们带出去
These people are trespassing. Get them out of here.
- 不好意思 做不到 - 为什么
Sorry, I can't do that. - Why the hell not?
因为这是他们的土地 而我们才是非法入侵者
Because this is their land and we're the ones trespassing.
要不我们立块牌匾
How about a plaque commemorating
来纪念里雷纳佩族人♥民♥吧
the Lenape people?
四处看看 凯伦
Look around, Karen.
这些人都是美国原住民
This protest is filled with Native Americans,
也是这座城市的市民
all of whom are residents of this city.
他们理应在自己城市的医院里感到宾至如归
They deserve to feel at home in their city's hospital,
我的病人也是
and so does my patient.
行吧 立个雕塑成吗
Well, fine, a statue.
再加点码
We'll take a wing.
看 连电视台都来了
Oh, look, here come the TV cameras.
去你的 麦克斯
Damn it, Max.
你能重新命名这个接待大厅
You can rename this lobby.
这是我最终提案了
And that's my final offer.
您真大方 您做了件好事
That's very generous of you. You've just did a good thing.
不要表现得这么惊讶
Don't act so surprised.
您人太好了
You're amazing.
感谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming.
借过
Excuse me.
海伦
Helen!
罗米
Romy.
我们一会就好
We'll be really quick.
高医生和我想告知你一些
Dr. Kao and I wanted to fill you in
部门调整的细节
on some departmental changes.
是吗
Is that right? - Mm-hmm.
你也知道 我们的部门管辖范围
As you know, our departments have
有许多重叠之处
a lot of overlaps.
是的 比如说 后勤人员
Yes, our support staff, for one.
正是
Oh, exactly.
我打算对后勤进行裁员
And I plan on downsizing the support staff
并分开管理部门预算
and uncoupling our budgets.
分割肿瘤科和泌尿科吗
Uncoupling oncology and urology?
我们几乎共用所有仪器啊
We share almost all of our equipment.
夏普医生说得对
Dr. Sharpe's right.
我们还会共享资源的 海伦
Well, we're still share everything, Helen.
不过是书面规定罢了
This is just on paper.
好吧 那我期待看到方案出♥台♥
Okay, then, I look forward to seeing it.
我也很期待多多见到你
And I look forward to seeing more of you.
如果我们分开管账 又减少后勤人员
If we uncouple out budgets but downsize support staff,
也就是说我们可以在人工上省钱
that means we get the savings on staff,
但肿瘤科还是要付设备的钱
but oncology still foots the bill on equipment.
脑子转的挺快的
You're quick.
对了 日后不要在我跟其它医生说话的时候
Oh, and maybe don't contradict me
反驳我 好吗
when I'm talking to the other doctors, okay?
胃分流手术
Gastric bypass surgery?
萨菲
Saffy!
你还背着我做
And you went behind my back?
在你开口之前 这孩子的检查结果非常好
And before you start, our numbers are stellar--
胆固醇和血糖 所有指标
cholesterol, blood sugar, all of it.
还有你跟他说了尊巴舞蹈训练营吗
And do you tell him about the booty Zumba classes
我开车带你去的 一周两次
I drive you to twice a week?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表