剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我是布鲁姆医生
I'm Dr. Bloom.
你怀孕多久了
So, how far along are you?
我就不能是胖的吗
Wow, so I can't just be big?
胖子给社会丢脸了
We fat shaming out the gate?
不是 对不起 我
Uh, no, no, sorry, I--
我以为你是西南医院
I just assumed that you were another pregnancy transfer
转院过来的孕妇呢
from Southwest.
那你以为错了
Well, your assumption is all the way wrong.
我来看这个的
I'm here for this.
收♥容♥所♥的小杂碎想抢我包
This trick at the shelter was trying to snatch my bag.
我得让她皮绷紧了
I had to tighten her ass up.
好的
Okay.
需要缝针
Yeah, you're gonna need stitches.
先去照个X光片
I think we should send you for an X-ray
确保没有其他创伤
just to be sure we're not missing anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我是对的
Well, it turns out I was right.
你的血检显示你 其实 怀孕了
Your blood test says that you are, in fact, pregnant.
血检错了
Your test is wrong as you are.
我是处♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
妮娅 活检结果证实
Nia, the biopsy confirmed
你甲状腺肿块癌变
that the mass in your thyroid is cancerous.
癌症三♥期♥
It's stage three.
三♥期♥
Stage three.
这 很糟 对吗
That's...bad, right?
如果不治疗 可能会发展到晚期
Without treatment, this could progress to terminal,
但还是有希望的
but there's hope.
我们可以使用
We have an excellent chance
静脉注射放射性碘治疗
using intravenous radioactive iodine treatments.
放射性 但我要母乳喂养
Radioactive? But I'm going to breastfeed.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid you can't.
好吧
O-okay.
好的
Okay.
妮娅
Nia.
在治疗过程中
You're also gonna need to isolate from your family
你还需要和家人隔离
during the course of the treatment.
隔离 多久
Isolate, like, for how long?
四到五个月
Four to five months.
- 等等 - 不行
Hold on. - No, no, no.
我们四五个月都不能接近她
We can't be near her for four to five months?
做不到
No, I couldn't.
那刚出生的孩子怎么办
How's that even work with a newborn?
我理解
Shh, shh, shh. - I understand.
佩儿需要母亲
Pearl's gonna need her mother.
没错 佩儿需要母亲
Exactly, Pearl needs her mother,
你需要妻子
you need your wife,
如果妮娅想活下来
and Nia needs these treatments
那她需要接受治疗
if she's gonna have a chance of surviving.
我明白这很难接受
I understand that this is difficult to hear.
我真的明白
I do.
但这是最佳方案
But we want to give you the best chance possible.
什么时候开始治疗
When do we start?
你的癌症极具侵袭性
Your cancer is aggressive.
今天就要开始治疗
We need to start your treatment today.
我知道这消息让人沮丧 抱歉
I know it's disheartening. I'm sorry.
我可不想从纽约
Sorry is not something I expect to hear
最好的产科主任嘴里听到
from the head of the best labor and delivery department
抱歉这俩字
in New York.
我的产科医生刚把我转到这里
My OB just transferred me here
就为了让我享受最佳分娩体验
for an optimal birthing experience,
但你也不比西南医院强多少
but you're no better than Southwest.
里面怎么回事
What's going on in there?
松台医生出于对她身体情况的考量
Dr. Matsudaira won't let her walk to progress her labor
不让她采用自♥由♥体♥位♥分娩
because of her condition.
我们的政策是鼓励她在床上分娩
Our policy is to encourage her to labor in bed.
没错 为什么不直接告诉她
Right, so why not just tell her that?
因为那可是伊芙琳·戴维斯
Because that's Evelyn Davis.
她是伊芙琳·戴维斯
That's Evelyn Davis?
那个律师
The lawyer?
来咱这儿了
Is here?
你们可以会诊 对吧
I mean, you can talk to the team, yes?
而且她搞关张了六家
Mm-hmm, and it was six departments she closed,
不是五家
not five.
直说吧 新阿姆斯特丹会
Talk to me straight, is New Amsterdam
支持我的剖宫产术后阴♥道♥分娩计划吗
gonna support my VBAC birth plan?
我们会尽全力
We're gonna do everything we can to make sure
保证你享有优质的分娩体验
you have a great birthing experience.
官腔十足
How very political of you.
说实话 剖宫产术后阴♥道♥分娩计划 简称VBACS
Truthfully, vaginal births after caesarian, VBACS,
能否实施取决于很多因素
depend on many things,
例如你之前的剖腹产手术
like your prior caesarian--
我并不想做那个手术
Which I didn't want.
但是我的分娩时间太长了
But my labor was taking too long,
所以他们给我用了催产素
so they gave me Pitocin,
然后他们给我用了硬膜外麻醉
and then they pushed an epidural on me
因为催产素治疗方案就是这么要求的
because that was their protocol for Pitocin.
我只能干躺在那里 被注射更多的催产素
And all I could do was lay there, then came more Pitocin,
然后我儿子开始减速
and then my son started to decelerate.
注射了催产之后反而这样
Warp speed after that.
大家只是在我身上一顿操作
People were just doing things to me, to my body
- 都没问过我的感受 - 没等我进手术室
without asking. - I barely made it into the OR
他们就七手八脚把他拉了出来
before they were pulling him out.
他现在已经五岁了 喜欢问东问西
He's five now, inquisitive,
睫毛长长 人见人爱
the kind of eyelashes people would kill for.
但他的出生却是一场噩梦
But his birth was a nightmare.
正是如此 我才把自己案件的重心
I refocused my practice on birthing justice
重新放在了生育公正上
because of it.
这样在病人想站起来走走的时候
So you can appreciate how "great experience"
大家会意识到 这也是“一次美妙的体验”
means letting me walk if that's what I feel like doing.
但他们之所以不让你站起来走动
But the only reason that they're not letting you walk
是想监测你的分娩过程
is to monitor your labor progression internally,
你的剖后顺指标是28%
and your VBAC calculation of 28%--
也就是说 从数据来看
Means that, according to your numbers,
我成功阴♥道♥分娩的可能性
that my likelihood of having a successful vaginal delivery
- 几乎为零 - 28%可不太理想
are slim to none. - 28% isn't exactly optimal.
这是你机器的数据 会因为我是黑人
Says your calculator, which already counts a point
进行了权重减分
against me just for being Black.
不幸的是 这是事实
Unfortunately, that's true.
黑人和拉丁裔母亲剖后顺成功率往往较低
Black and Latina mothers tend to have less successful VBACs.
婴儿的体重也会较低
And lower birthweight babies,
还有更高的产后并发症 更高的产妇死亡率
more complications postpartum, higher maternal deaths.
这些都与我们美丽的肤色无关
None of which has anything to do with our beautiful skin,
只是区别对待而已
just how we're treated in it.
戴维斯女士 我们只想
Ms. Davis, the only thing that we want is for you
让你的孩子健康地离开这里
and your baby to walk out of here healthy.
只不过现在都快4个小时了
It's just that when you're still 5 centimeters dilated
- 你宫口才开了5公分 - 听起来这只是
after almost four hours-- - Sounds like you're laying
- 你拒绝我剖后顺的说辞 - 并无此意
the groundwork to deny my VBAC. - That's not my intention,
但如果你不能自然达到分娩标准
but if you don't progress naturally soon,
那剖腹产只能是唯一选择
then a C-section may be your only recourse.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你已经说得够清楚了
Oh, you've made things abundantly clear.
妮娅 你的手术室都准备好了
Nia, your procedure room's all set.
可以走了吗
Are you ready to go?
我都没好好看看佩儿
I've hardly seen Pearl at all.
都没抱上一会儿
Barely got to hold her.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
她和宾姆在一起
She's with Bim.
他们在做检查 确保一切正常
They're running tests, making sure she's normal.
正常
Normal.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表