剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他会准备好一袋血小板等着你
He'll have a bag of platelets waiting for you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
然后
And then...
在阿尔伯克基 石化森林旁
in Albuquerque, next to the Petrified Forest,
秋医生会照顾你们
is Dr. Cho, who will take care of you.
然后到了科罗拉多大峡谷
And then it's on to the Grand Canyon,
你们在旗杆镇会见到佩林医生
where you'll stop at Flagstaff and meet Dr. Perlin.
每个红点都有输血中心
So each red dot has a transfusion center?
就当是沿途的补给站吧
Think of them more as, um, pit stops along the way.
但你们一定要
But it is absolutely crucial
严格按照这个路线走
that you stick to this route.
懂吗
Okay?
我不会搞砸的
I won't mess this up.
我要提醒你们
I should warn you both
这次旅程不会容易
that this may not be easy.
托马斯在路上会面临一些巨大的挑战
Thom will face some significant challenges along the way.
有时候他会觉得不舒服
There will be days that he'll feel sick.
有时觉得精疲力尽
Days he'll feel exhausted.
任何时候想住院就打电♥话♥告诉我
Call me any time you want to check in.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
抓住我的手
Take it.
除非你想看我的胳膊掉下来
Unless you want my arm to fall off.
- 再次谢谢你 古德温医生 - 不客气
- Thanks again, Dr. Goodwin. - Oh, of course.
如今你没得新冠 也接种了疫苗
Now you're COVID-free, and you're vaccinated.
这台电脑将会救我的命
And this laptop is gonna be a lifesaver.
的确
Yeah, literally.
现在你就能查看你任何病痛的
And now you can look up real remedies
真正治疗方法
for whatever ails you.
我甚至不用打扰内森
I don't even need to bother Nathan.
我已经找到治我膝盖的药了
I already found something for my knee problem.
- 那就好 - 粘土灌肠
- Good. - Clay enemas.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
看起来比蚂蚁粉剂好多了
Well, it sounded better than powdered ants, see?
不 别点击那个
No, no. Don't click on that.
那是个广♥告♥ 你不想
That's a pop-up. You don't want--
看它多了解我
See how well it knows me?
维拉 它不是了解你 是在跟踪你
Vera, it doesn't know you. It's tracking you.
- 这样不好吗 - 当然不好
- Oh, is that bad? - Yes, that's bad!
你不知道这个信息是哪来的
You don't know where this information comes from.
这可能就跟那个罗娜疫苗一样
This could be just as bad as Rona-Vaxx.
但是你电脑可是你给的
But it's on the computer you gave us.
我知道 维拉 但是
I know, but, Vera, you can't believe
电脑上的东西不能全信
everything that you read on the Internet.
所以 现在
Oh, so instead
我看不到诈骗广♥告♥了
of one lying ad in the lobby,
但是却多了台诈骗机器
now I have a whole lying machine in my apartment?
这算哪门子进步
How is that progress?
嘿 我收到你们消息了 钱斯还好吗
Hey, I got the message. Is Chance okay?
保安在楼梯井里发现了他
Security found him in the stairwell.
- 我们在检查有没有灼伤 - 灼伤
- We're checking for burning. - For burning?
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
他们说他喝了清洁剂
They said he drank cleaning fluid.
你来面试的吗
You're here for the department interview?
是的 有什么问题吗
Yes. Is there a problem?
抱歉 您是露西欧医生吗
But I'm sorry. You're Dr. Lució?
罗密·路西欧医生吗
Dr. Romy Lució?
没错 是我
That's right. Yes.
我上学的时候读过您的神经解剖学
I studied your neuroanatomy book in med school.
这世界没有多少人研究上丘脑结构
How often is there a fresh take on epithalamic structure?
说实话 确实不太多
In fairness, not often.
您今天来这里是
And you're here?
是来应聘这份主席的工作吗
You're really here for the chair position?
可以开始面试了吗
Would you like to start the interview?
您此举是为何呢
Why?
因为大家都会这样选择
That's often how it works.
您的神经研究可是得过美国护士协会大奖的
You won the ANA Award in neuroscience
还在同年得了
and the Wolfe Neuropathy Research Prize
伍尔夫神经研究奖
in the same year.
您的书让我找到方向
Your book gave me purpose.
您的书改变了我的生活
It changed my life.
我现在就要
I'm hiring you--
把您聘进来
right now.
你可以这样吗
can you do that?
他们说这个面试我说了算
They said this was my decision to make.
还逼我来这个面试 所以说
Practically forced me to make it, so you know what?
我想怎样就怎样
I will.
露西欧医生
Dr. Lució,
来看看您的新办公室
come meet your new department.
好的
Oh, okay.
快看看谁醒了
Look who's awake.
我听说你救了我一命
I heard about your big save on my ticker.
很疯狂吧
Cray, right?
不 不算疯狂
No. Not cray, actually.
一点也不
Not remotely cray.
你这个问题已经潜在很多年了
This is an underlying condition that you have had for years,
要是之前你能按时来医院检查
and we would have known about it a lot sooner
我们也许早就查出来了
if you'd come in for a routine checkup.
吃一堑 长一智呗
Eh, you live and learn.
- 现在我能走了吗 - 不行
- Can I go now? - No!
听我说 这病还没治好 好吗
Listen to me. This isn't over, okay?
你需要跟进病情 你要吃药
You're gonna need follow-up and actual medication.
不要再碰那些不靠谱的治疗方法
And you have got to stay away from those crappy fake cures.
不靠谱
Crappy?
多亏这些方法你才能搞清我出了什么问题
You only figured out what was wrong with me because of them.
理论上是这样 但是
Technically yes, but that's--
所以在我看来
So the way that I see it is,
这些方法是有用的
they actually helped.
老天
Oh, boy.
索玛·库尔卡尼 你是我一直以来最爱的董事会成员
Soma Kulkarni, my all-time favorite board member?
少来 我不同意
Skip it. Hard no.
我知道你对其他董事说了什么
I heard what you did to the others.
没问题 但是听着
That's fair, but listen.
我一直以来都错了
I have been doing this whole thing backwards, okay?
我想尽办法想给他们接入宽带
I've been running around trying to get everybody
但是我都没想过这个宽带会带给他们什么
broadband access without considering, access to what.
我要求真的不高 真的
Listen, I'm not asking for much, really.
我只是需要一个渠道
I just need a portal.
一个给人们提供可靠信息的渠道
A portal to information that people can trust.
这就是我的的全部要求
That's all I need.
能接入宽带 上网搜索信息是他们的权利
Having access to broadband, to information, is a right,
但是我最终意识到
but what I finally realized is
信息的质量
that it's the quality of information
会影响我们生活的质量
that affects our quality of life,
所以让我们为医院的病人
so let's create a safe space
创造一片安全的空间
outside the walls of this hospital.
这就是新阿姆斯特丹远程健康网络
The New Amsterdam Tele-Health Network.
就管它叫N.A.T.H.A.N
Let's call it N.A.T.H.A.N.
让我们的病人
A place where our patients can go
随时
anytime,
无论白天黑夜
day or night,
都能来这寻求到关爱
for care,
寻求到帮助
for connection...
寻求到一个属于他们的社区
And community.
好 行 行
Okay. All right. All right.
小声点 大家 小声点
Shh, guys. Shh. Shh. Shh.
一个完善的综合系统
A fully integrated system
人们能在这找到
with the information people need
他们需要的健康建议
to make the right health-care decisions.
恰如走进了我们医院的大门来这里看病
Just like walking through the doors of New Amsterdam,
但这一切只需要在家里就能完成
and all from the comfort of your home.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表