剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我能握住你的手吗
* Can I take your hand?
你能否明白吗
* Do you understand?
你洞悉我破碎的心灵
* You found my heart broken
你助我将之完整
* And you helped me make it whole
我开始感觉到
* I'm starting to feel
我发现真实的东西
* I found something real
那心思是你以我从未感受过
* The thought of you fills me
的温暖填补我的内心
* With a warmth I've never known
拥抱
* Hold
我的心灵
* My heart...
弗洛伊德 我需要你
Floyd, I need you.
弗洛伊德 你不是还在睡吧
Floyd, you're not still asleep up there, are you?
拥抱
* Hold
我的心灵
* My heart
直到它
* Till it grows
老去
* Old
我们的爱穿越无尽时光迁移
* Our love stays the same
仍历久弥新
* Through time's endless change
我保证
* Ooh, I promise
从今至死
* From now till death
你将永不孤寂
* You'll never be alone
拥抱
* Hold
我的心灵直到它老去
* My heart till it grows old
说你会
* Say you'll
爱我
* Love me
说你将拥抱我
* Say you'll hold me
穿越风暴之境
* Through the stormy weather
我们将彼此相依
* We'll be together
永远
* Always
说你
* Say you
爱我
* Love me
说
* Say
你将拥我穿越风暴之境
* You'll hold me through the stormy weather
我们将彼此相依
* We'll be together
永远
* Always
永远
* Always
拥抱
* Hold, ooh
我的心灵直到老去
* My heart till it grows old
拥抱
* Ooh, hold
我可以永远待在这
I could stay here forever.
这个想法我喜欢
I am very open to that idea.
有这一切就够了
This is all I need.
我得
Oh, I have to...
请便
Yeah, absolutely.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
家里的事
Family stuff.
- 你要见我吗 先生 - 真准时
You wanted to see me, sir? - Whoa, prompt.
我很喜欢准时
Good, I like that.
开始展现你需要具备的素质了
Already demonstrating you've got what it takes.
具体是做什么呢
To do what, exactly?
来接管卡普尔医生的部门
To take over Dr. Kapoor's department.
艾格尼丝·高医生 神经科临时主任
Dr. Agnes Kao, interim chair of neurology.
不好意思 我喜欢边走边说
Sorry, I like to keep things on the move.
我们会慢慢磨合的
We'll work on that.
我不能接管卡普尔医生的部门
I can't take over Dr. Kapoor's department.
为什么不行
Why not?
我才刚结束培训
I just finished my fellowship.
刚刚考完试
I just took the boards.
- 你考得怎么样 - 99分 但是
So how'd you do? - 99th percentile, but--
- 你会做得很好 - 但是
You're gonna be great. - But--
看呐 心脏之王 心之公爵
Behold, the king of cardiac, the duke of hearts
- 凯♥旋♥回归新阿姆斯特丹医院 - 别说了
returns to New Amsterdam. - Stop.
不好意思 太过了吗
Sorry, it's too much?
打扰一下 不好意思
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
你得在卡普尔医生回来之前另请高明
You need to find someone else until Dr. Kapoor comes back.
找个足够资格的人
Someone qualified.
我想让她管整个部门
You know, I'm trying to give her her own department,
- 但她坚决不从 - 遇过这样的情况
and she's playing hardball. - Been there.
我能不能只做
What if I were just
神经科的 临时临时的主任
the interim-interim chair of neurology?
那样你会感觉好点吗
Would that make you more comfortable?
只好一点点
Only marginally.
成交 没问题
Sold. You got it.
现在上吧 大施拳脚吧 斗士
Now get out there, and go get 'em, tiger.
你情况还好吗
Yeah, how you holding up?
我拒绝回答 不过至少我来了
Well, I'll take the fifth on that, but at least I'm here.
我很乐意在此见证你
Well, I would love to be here to witness
- 凯♥旋♥归来 - 不过
your triumphant return. - But?
我要去康涅狄格州
I'm off to Connecticut.
前提是我能从罗斯福大道的高峰期
Assuming I survive rush hour on the FDR
与乔治亚父母尴尬沉默中幸存
and awkward silences with Georgia's parents,
我终于要把露娜带回家了
I'm finally bringing home Luna.
我等不及看当她再见到我时
I can't wait to see the look on her face
- 她的表情了 - 那太棒了 麦克斯
when she sees me again. - That's great, Max.
我该干嘛
What should I-- - Oh.
找海伦要你荣誉归来的指南
Uh, see Helen for instructions on your royal return.
知道了
Got it.
他在哪
So, um... where is he?
他就在那
He's out there.
看到了
Got it, okay.
- 祝你好运 - 谢了
Good luck. - Thank you.
莱纳斯·怀尔丁
Linus Wilding?
你是怀尔丁
You Linus?
- 你好吗 - 我是弗罗姆医生
Hi, how you doing? I'm Dr. Frome.
你可以叫我伊基
You can just call me Iggy.
我没犯什么事
I didn't do anything wrong.
我知道
No, I know. I know that, I know.
我就是来聊聊天 仅此而已
I'm just here to talk. That's all.
有个迫切的问题
So, burning question.
你之前离家出走过么
You ever run away before?
- 没有 - 你想吗
No? You ever wanted to?
好吧
Okay.
那我只能假设有大事
So then I got to assume that something big,
严重的事
something major happened, right?
导致你现在想要逃离
To make you want to do it now.
我知道这很难以启齿
And I know that this is hard to talk about,
但我也得问问
but I have to ask...
有没有人在身体上伤害过你
did somebody hurt you, physically?
我没有跑
I didn't run away, okay?
我妈 她
My mom, she...
她把我赶出来了
she threw me out.
好吧
Okay.
那也许你可以帮我理解一下
Well, maybe you can help me understand this, then.
为什么她要报案 并说你失踪了
Why did she call the police and file a missing persons report?
你好
Okay. Hi.
我太感激你找到他了 弗罗姆医生
I'm so grateful you found him, Dr. Frome.
- 我几天没合眼了 - 我能想象得到
I haven't slept in days. - Yeah, I can only imagine.
你有没有带来
did you manage to bring the things I--
带来了 所有你要的材料
Yes, everything you asked for.
莱纳斯的出生证明 免疫病史表
Linus's birth certificate, immunization forms,
最近的学生卡
and recent school ID.
太好了 谢谢你
Oh, great, thank you.
好的
Okay.
怀尔丁女士 你能想出是什么事情
Ms. Wilding, can you think of any reason why
导致了莱纳斯的离开吗
there's confusion about the events that led Linus to leave?
你们争吵了吗 任何类似情况
Did you guys have a fight? Anything?
没有
No.
四周前 我送他去训练营
Four weeks ago, I sent him off to camp,
之后他就没回过家
and he never came home.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表