剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
然后我就忘记了
and hey, I forgot.
忘记了他还在车里
I--I forgot he was there.
他睡着了
He was asleep.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
他是你儿子
- He's your son.
应该大于一切
He should have been your priority.
他是的
- He's m--he is.
没错的
He is.
你跟社会服务处说去吧
- Tell that to social services.
或许他们会理解
Maybe they'll understand.
- 怎么 - 室颤了
- What happened? - She's in V-tach.
心率暴涨到150
Heart rate shot up to 150.
离手
- Clear.
回来了
- She's back.
给她用胺碘酮
- Okay, let's get her on amiodarone,
静脉注射150毫升
150 milligram IV.
都是因为她有心内膜炎才会这样的
- That happened because she has endocarditis.
什么
- What?
我最开始的检查结果显示
- According to the test results I ordered initially,
她正在与严重的感染作斗争
she's fighting a raging infection.
沃尔什 让她接受三联抗生素治疗
- Walsh, let's get her on triple antibiotic therapy,
一磷酸腺甙 庆大霉素 还有万古霉素
amp, gent, and vanco.
好的
- On it.
如果你的员工早就按我说的做了
- If your staff had just done the work-up I asked them to
几小时之前就会知道了
in the first place, we would have known this hours ago.
- 就不需要抢救了 - 你左侧
Spared the woman a code-- - On your left.
你需要解决一处病人了 急诊室已经乱死了
- You need an overflow, Lauren. Your ED's a mess.
我早上问过麦克斯了
- Yeah, well, I spoke to Max this morning.
他说他去处理
He says he's on it. - Ha!
通过拿走放射科的手套和产科的肉菜去处理吗
By taking away gloves from radiology and meat from OB?
我会提醒他啦
- All right, I'll remind him.
提醒他
- Remind him? Remind him?
一周前 你就该要求的
A week ago, you would have demanded it,
他就会开办分诊部了
and he would've opened up a triage unit already.
无论你放假的时候干嘛了
Whatever the hell you did on vacation,
都得赶快回归正常了
you need to shake it off.
你太软弱了 这样会让病人有危险
You've gone soft, and it's putting our patients at risk.
麦克斯 听我说啊
- Max, hey, hi. So, listen.
我刚刚想去餐厅点个汉堡
I just tried to order a hamburger in the cafeteria--
对啊 点不了 很棒吧
- I know, you can't. Isn't that great?
嗯嗯
- Right.
我是觉得我们这里
I was under the impression this was more
应该是以病人为重吧
of a patient-centered type program.
不 必须搞成全医院都这样
- No, no, no. It's gotta be hospital-wide.
不然病人就会让家属跑到餐厅
Otherwise patients would just have family members
给他们买♥♥汉堡
go down to the cafeteria, and they'd grab a burger for them,
然后那些完美的素食餐
and then we'd be wasting
就浪费了啊
all those perfectly good vegetarian meals.
是的啊
- Right, yeah, uh-huh.
但是别人吃什么我们也要控制吗
But do we really want to dictate what people can eat?
- 我们是这样的吗 - 是啊
Is that our thing? - Yeah.
就是要控制这些
I think that's exactly what we want to dictate.
如果医生想吃个汉堡呢
- Well, what if a doctor just wants a simple hamburger?
那医生就可以离开医院
- Then a doctor can go off campus
去外面买♥♥个汉堡
and get a simple hamburger.
那如果医生一下午都有病人
- What if a doctor has patients all afternoon,
然后一点十五分的流程会议也延后了半小时呢
and his 1:15 process meeting got pushed back by half an--
伊基 我以为你是同意这样的
- Iggy, I thought you were on board.
我是的啊 非常同意
- I am. I am--oh, I so am.
但是 你也知道我在进行酮类饮食
I just--you know, I'm on the keto diet,
你知道这样对于人的影响是什么吗
and I'm not sure you know what that does to a man, right?
我放弃了蛋糕 面包 甜点 薯条
I'm giving up cake, and bread, and desserts, and French fries,
以及所有你能想到的甜食
and every kind of sweet you can imagine, you know?
我现在只想用生菜卷着牛肉饼来一口
And I'm down to wrapping my burger patty in wilted lettuce,
如果按你说的来 那我就
and if we have it your way, I'll just have, uh...
只有生菜可以吃了
I just have the lettuce.
所以你得恢复肉菜
So you need to reinstate the meat.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay?
- 对啊 - 真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
真的啊 你就回答我
- Sure, just answer me this:
如果没有任何人愿意改变一点点
how are we gonna make a difference
那我们如何能做出大的改变
when nobody is willing to change a single thing?
不不不 我是很赞同改变的
- No, no, no, no. I am all for change.
我很喜欢改变 你知道的
I'm all about change. You know that.
我在 我也愿意一起跟你改变世界
I'm here, I am down to change the planet with you.
我就在你身边
I'm right by your side.
但不是这样改变啊
Just, um...just not like this.
感觉如何了 修女
- How are we feeling, Sister?
放轻松
- Okay, just relax. Relax.
- 布鲁姆医生 - 怎么了
Dr. Bloom! - Yeah?
没事了
- It's okay.
- 怎么了 - 她结巴了
- What's going on? - She's slurring her words.
- 她失语症了 - 这可不是心内膜炎
She's aphasic. - This isn't endocarditis.
我怎么判断的这么失误
- How did I get it so wrong?
无论是什么 已经到了脑子里了
Whatever it is, it's moved up to her head.
- 在攻击她的大脑 - 自身免疫疾病
It's attacking her brain. - Autoimmune disease.
但是没看到炎症迹象啊
- But I would've seen signs of inflammation.
什么
- What the...?
抱歉 你在干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
把所有的荧光灯
- Swapping out all the fluorescents in the hospital
都换成节能二极管
with energy-efficient LEDs.
为什么啊
- Why?
因为古德温医生的
- Because Dr. Goodwin's
阐明全球变暖计划
"shedding light on global warming."
你大白天的搞这个
- And you're doing this now, in the middle of the day,
看不到这里已经忙疯了吗
when we're stuffed to the gills?
这医院这么大 好多灯泡呢
- It's a big hospital. Lot of light bulbs.
而且你不应该再戴那些手套了
And you're not supposed to be wearing those gloves anymore.
- 凯文 - 够了
Kevin! - That's it.
把麦克斯给我弄下来
Get me Max down here now.
妈妈出事了
- Mom is having a problem.
- 怎么了 - 你说得对
- What? What's up? - You were right.
她血糖爆表了
Her blood sugar is off the charts.
你看
- See?
我说什么来着
This is exactly what I was talking about.
听我的 去冰箱那边
Okay, listen to me. Go to the fridge.
给她拿十个单位以上的胰岛素
Give her ten more units of insulin.
应该是最后一瓶了
It should be the last of the bottle.
这瓶是满的 佛洛依德
- This bottle's full, Floyd.
不可能的
- It can't be.
这里还有一瓶
- Wait, there's another one in here.
还有一瓶
- Another one?
是以前开得了
- It's an old prescription.
什么
- Wait, what?
已经过期了
- It's expired.
不
- No.
不不不 不对劲
No, no, no. That's not right.
就在牛奶前面 对吧
- Yeah, it's in front of the milk, right?
五周之前就过期了
Expiration five weeks ago.
原来我这周一直在给她打过期的胰岛素
That's what I've been giving her all week.
你认真的吗
- Are you serious?
让你陪着她 就是为了监管她用药
The whole reason you're staying with her
你差点弄死她
is to monitor her meds-- you could have killed her!
搞错了
- It was a mistake, I--
首先 让我再感谢你一次
- Okay, so first of all, let me thank you again
可以看一看你的大脑
for letting me take a look at that brain of yours.
- 很荣幸 - 所以你相信我吗
What an honor. - So you believe me?
你真的很有天赋
- You have quite the gift, truly,
我和你哥哥都希望
and your brother and I were actually hoping
你可以在医院多呆一阵
that maybe you would consider staying on longer here
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表