剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我打了张感情牌
I played the
假装你妈妈有糖尿病 你又山穷水尽了
"His mom has diabetes and he broke" card.
我可没山穷水尽
I'm not broke. -
- 你就谢谢我吧 弗洛伊德 - 哦 谢谢你
- Just say thank you, Floyd. - Oh, I thank you.
婚礼还有什么东西没退吗
So what's left on the cancelled wedding checklist?
没有了
Nothing.
所有问题都解决了
All our business is officially handled.
- 我们全解决了了 - 那就好 太好了
- We're done. - Good, all right.
- 诺拉妈妈怎么样了 - 我妈挺好的
- How's Mama Nola? - Mama Nola's good.
没错 她 很好
Yeah, she's, uh, she's good.
那弗洛伊德怎么样呢
And what about Floyd?
他还好吗
Is he good?
有病人了
Incoming.
艾薇 我们有病人来了
Oh, uh, Evie, we got incoming.
- 我得挂了 - 去忙吧
- I got to go. - Go do your thing.
- 夸梅·阿杜 在楼上检测艾滋病时晕倒
- Kwame Adu. Passed out at HIV testing upstairs.
脉搏140 很微弱
Pulse 140 and thready.
夸梅 我是布鲁姆医生
Kwame, I'm Dr. Bloom.
你现在在新阿姆斯特丹医院急症室
You're in New Amsterdam E.D. We're gonna take
- 我们会照顾好你的 好吗 - 好的
- good care of you, okay? - Okay.
先把他放到床上
Okay, let's get him on the bed.
- 看看这个 - 很好 放轻松
- Take a look at these. - Okay, nice and easy.
- 好的 - 放轻松
- Okay. - Nice and easy.
- 夸梅 - 是我
- Hey, Kwame. - Yes?
- 我们拿到你的艾滋病检查结果了
- We got the results from the HIV test you just took.
- 然后呢 - 是阳性
- Uh-huh. - It's positive.
不会啊
- No.
不会的 这不是真的
No, that--that can't be true.
夸梅 我知道这不是你想要的结果
Kwame, I'm sure it's not the result that you wanted,
但是患了艾滋病不代表被判了死刑
but HIV isn't a death sentence anymore.
病情是可控的
It's manageable.
这不是真的
This can't be happening.
听着 放松点 好吗
Look, just take it easy, all right?
测试结果有问题
That test is wrong.
好 但测试结果也显示
Okay, but the results also say that
你胰腺受损了
your pancreas is damaged.
这就是你的病因 明白吗
That's why you're sick, all right?
- 你需要休息 - 那个检测是错的
- You just need to relax. - That test is wrong!
- 好的 - 明白吗
- Okay-- - Okay? Okay?
夸梅 来先坐一下
Just--Kwame, Kwame, just have a seat right here.
夸梅
Kwame!
如果你不及时治疗 你会死的
If you don't get treatment, you could die.
行了 让他走 好吗
Okay, let him go, okay?
你不能逼他接受治疗啊
You can't keep him here against his will.
他的胰腺会破裂的
His pancreas is gonna explode.
到时候他会回来的
Then he's gonna be back.
玛丽安娜 让创伤一室准备
Mariana, get Trauma room one
接诊性胰腺炎的病人
ready for an acute pancreatitis.
好的
Yes.
小心点
Uh, look out.
不是吧 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry about that.
露娜
Hey. Hey, hey, Luna.
你不听爸爸的话 这非常不好
Running from Dada is a bad, bad move.
这是不对的 听到了吗 你要是继续这样
It's not very good, okay? If you keep doing it,
我就要关你禁闭了
you're gonna be on time out.
这个世界就是这样
Hey, that's just the way the world works.
来这边 凡事是讲规矩的
Come here. There are rules.
我们要讲规矩好吗
And we got to follow the rules, okay?
干了坏事的人
And when people do bad things,
是不能
they don't just get to--
够逃避责任的
to get away with it.
瓦尔医生 血库的记录有什么发现吗
Dr. Val! Uh, any word on the blood bank records?
这儿 看看这个
Yeah, here you go.
这就是关于豪伊·库恩迈耶的全部记录
All we got on Howie Cournemeyer.
有意思
Interesting stuff.
- 她真可爱 - 是的 她是可爱
- Cute kid. - Yeah, she is.
她也是个折磨人的小妖精
Until she gnaws your face off.
豪伊·库恩迈耶在1986年献过血
Howie Cournemeyer donated blood in 1986.
- 这个为什么有意思呢 - 什么时候献的血不重要
- This is interesting why? - Oh, it's much less the when
重要的是献了多少
than the how much.
一个月之内献了一千品脱血 怎么会 他是鲸鱼吗
A thousand pints in a month? What, is he a whale?
他的血型也一直在变 有时一天之内就变了
His blood type keeps changing. Sometimes in a single day.
没错 这太扯淡了
Oh, yeah, that whole thing's total B.S.
但你怎么才能抓到这个搞破坏的人呢
Not sure how it'll help you catch a vandal though.
看看这个 他的血型一直变
Okay, check this out. His blood type changes,
但是他的每次献血填的地址都一样
but his address stays the same on almost every donation.
想不到你还有侦探天赋
Max with the detective skills.
我只是洞察力比较强
Well, it's all about keen skills of observation.
那你注意到你女儿在吃草吗
Like I'm observing your kid eating a plant?
要是换成我来嚼嚼你怎么样呢
What if I started chewing on you?
今日份的草食到此为止
That's enough plant-based eating for one day.
好了 上来 她被托儿所开除了
Okay, come here. So we are daycare-less.
才发生的事 我还没想到办法
And, uh, recent development, we don't have a plan B.
故事不错 来把这些签了
Great story. Sign these.
- 你喜欢孩子 - 正好相反
- Um, you love kids. - Very much the opposite.
好吧 我重说
Right. Let me rephrase that.
你喜欢做我的助理 对吗
You love being my assistant, right?
对 简直就是童年梦想成真
Yes, it's my childhood dream come true.
我们很愿意跟你一起玩 桑德拉
We would love to hang out with you, Sandra.
- 因为你很厉害 - 不
- 'Cause you're so cool. - No.
不是吧 拜托了 求你了
Really? Please? I'm begging you.
- 好吧 我要现金 - 好 我付钱
- Kay, try cash. - Yeah, okay. I'll pay you.
双倍 三倍还是四倍 随便多少
Double? Triple. Quadruple. Whatever it takes.
拜托 接好我的宝贝
Please. Please take my baby.
- 你最好了 - 说什么
- You're the best. - What?
她是这世上最甜美可爱的人
She's the sweetest thing in the world.
小心 她有时候会咬人
Watch out, she does bite sometimes.
- 抱好了 记得喂食 喝水 - 我已经
- Don't drop her. Food, water. - I've--
你好
Hello.
真抱歉 这肯定不是
So sorry. I'm sure this isn't
你理想中在美国度过第一天的方式
how you imagined spending your first day in America.
但我有个病人情况不好
But I-I have a patient who's in rough shape
如果你有事找我 就去肿瘤科
so if you need me, I'll be in the Oncology--
怎么了 什么这么好笑
What's--what's funny?
对不起
I'm sorry.
感觉像在看
It's just like watching
电视里的海伦医生
Dr. Helen on TV.
我爸有时候会看你的节目
My father would watch you sometimes, and...
他会说 看啊 这是你的姑姑
he'd say, "Look, that's your Ammeh."
但感觉很奇怪
But it just felt so odd.
就好像他说我的姑妈是
Like if he said my Amoo was
瑞恩·希特克雷斯特之类的名人
Ryan Seacrest or something.
瑞恩·西克雷斯特 美国偶像当红主持人
这样吧
Uh, well. Look, if, um,
如果觉得叫我姑妈
if it feels odd,
很奇怪的话
calling me "ammeh," then, um,
就别叫嘛
p-please don't.
但这样不尊重你
But that would be disrespectful.
不 不会 是我要求你这样
No, no, no. No, I'm asking you to.
我应该更像是你的
Um, I should be more like your
姐姐或朋友
big sister or your friend.
你的朋友海伦
Your friend Helen.
你应该这样称呼我
That's what you should call me.
海伦就好
Just Helen.
海伦就好
"Just Helen,"
我知道这么直接不礼貌
I know it's rude to be so direct,
但我能喝点茶吗
but can I get some tea?
可以
Oh, yes.
当然可以 你随意去取就好
Um, course. You don't even have to ask.
餐厅在四楼
The cafeteria's on the fourth floor.
- 太好了 - 对
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表