剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
这个不是强迫症 这是个放松练习
This is not OCD. This is a relaxation exercise.
挺好 放松挺好的
Good, you know, good. Relaxing is good.
怎么会这样
How is this happening?
我还没准备好
I am not ready for this.
你需要我帮你通知家人
Is there someone that you would like me to call?
- 或者朋友吗 - 我只有维杰了
- Family, friends? - No, there's only Vijay,
他向我保证他会来守着我
and he promised he'd be here for this.
哎 算了
Um, okay, uh...
可以尝试联♥系♥一下我的助产师
Who‐‐uh. You could try my doula,
但是我估计她这周在波特兰
but I think she's in Portland this weekend
她姑婆要过生日 看来她也来不了
for her great‐aunt's birthday, so that feels like a dead end.
我们新阿姆斯特丹医院也有一个很靠谱的助产师
I know a great doula here at New Amsterdam.
她了解我吗 她在过去26周
Has she been working with me for the last 26 weeks
我治疗强迫症的时候在场吗
on ways to manage my OCD for this specific moment?
那我也不知道了
Uh, no.
我本来有个完美的计划
I had a plan. I had such a perfect plan.
手术室准备
Surgical suite prep to OR seven.
你好 利拉
Uh, Leela, hi.
可以帮我把下午的安排推掉吗
Can you clear my afternoon please?
不接诊 不看病 全部推掉
No pagers, no patients. Nothing.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我想了个新的计划
I'm kicking off a new plan.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你的关心
Well, your concern is duly noted,
但是我不需要你的帮助 谢谢了
but I don't need your help. But thank you.
你的员工们都已经发现了
You know your staff's noticed?
连我都看得出来你已经站不稳了
I mean, even I can tell you're weak on your feet,
你已经连续72小时
and you just admitted to caloric restrictions
没有摄入能量
spanning over 72 hours.
我在轻断食 劳伦
It's a cleanse, Lauren.
真的 我很好
Really, I'm fine.
你说话就像个
You know you sound like every first‐timer
第一次被抓进戒毒所的人
who's just been dragged to rehab.
事情不是你想的那样
Whatever it is that you think this is,
而且我不喜欢你的论调
it isn't, and I don't appreciate the accusation.
你有没有把食物藏起来
Do you hide food?
劳伦
Lauren‐‐
有些人暴饮暴食之后喜欢藏食物
Sometimes people starve themselves after a binge,
倒不为健康着想 只是因为他们有罪恶感
and not for health reasons, but because they feel ashamed.
那我不一样
Well, it's not like that.
你家里有马丁和一群孩子
Must be hard to hide your stash at home
想藏食物不容易吧 你藏在哪的
what with Martin and the kids, so where do you keep it?
我没藏 我这没地方藏
Nowhere, I don't have a‐Here in this office?
- 藏这间屋子里的吗 - 没有
- Here, in this office? - No.
劳伦 别
Lauren, don't. Don't.
噢 伊基
Oh, Iggy.
不是 这是
Hey. It's...
左心房♥都不怎么动了
The left atrium's barely moving.
新冠对他心脏伤害不小呀
COVID really did a number on his heart.
维杰说他是来这以后感染的吗
Vijay said he got it here at New Amsterdam?
- 很多人都是 - 正在接近左心房♥
- He's not the only one. - Approaching the left atrium.
你也是在这感染的吗
You too?
一开始的时候
It was in the early days.
我连着两周没换口罩
I wore the same mask day and night for two weeks straight.
当时帮一个病人插管子
Then I was intubating a patient,
被他对着我脸
got a focused blast of exhaled air
大呼了一口气
right in my face.
我当时都能感觉到病毒穿过我的口罩
I just felt the virus coming through the mask.
果然三天以后 我开始咳嗽 发烧 头疼
Sure enough, three days later, cough, fever, headaches.
是呀 可是
Yeah. Vijay.
维杰来这里干嘛
Why was he even here, you know?
他这个年纪了 明知有风险 还来干嘛
I mean, his age, knowing the risk, why even come in?
他肯定会来的
How could he not?
我们都有种责任感
We all felt a sense of duty,
或者说自尊心
of pride even.
怎么了 你听不见声音吗
What's that? You can't...
噢 不好意思 忘开麦了
Ah, sorry about that.
再来一遍 大家好
Hi, again.
你们来的人真不少
There are quite a few of you on this call,
你们大家
and, well, you all have
有一个共同点
something in common,
那就是
and that's that
你们都是我们医院
you are all victims
阿类镇痛药药物政策的受害者
of New Amsterdam's
我们的政策
opioid policy that kept pain meds
没能保证最有需要的病人
from the people who need them the most.
我们辜负了你们
We failed you
一家医院
in the most fundamental way
连这都没做到
a hospital can.
你们十分痛苦
You came to us in pain,
来向我们寻求帮助 我们却拒绝了你们
you asked for our help, and we said no.
更糟的是
And what's worse,
我们还把这一切搞得像你们的错一样
is we shamed you for asking.
所以我在这道歉 并且宣布
So I'm here to apologize
那条害人的政策
and to tell you that that cruel policy
被我们废除了
ends now.
太好了
Yes!
终于废除了
Finally.
确实该废了
It's about damn time.
是的 而且所有病人
Yeah, all patients will get
都将能按照疼痛等级
the prescribed opioids they need
得到相应的药物
based on their pain levels,
你们只需要一周来医院一次
and all have you to do is swing by New Amsterdam
来领走你们的药
once a week to pick up your pills.
就是这么简单
Easy as pie.
等一下 你说什么
Wait, what?
我做不到啊
I can't do that. No, no.
别怕 我们会简化流程
We're gonna make it very, very simple.
我们会单独开个门诊
We're gonna establish a special clinic.
什么叫单独开个门诊
What the hell's a special clinic?
我家在长岛
I live in Long Island.
快的话也要三个小时才能到医院
It's a three‐hour trip if I'm lucky.
抱歉 我家有小孩 我还要上班
Excuse me, I have four kids and a job,
你要我在唯一的休息日
and you expect me to spend my one day off
还要每周跑去医院吗
with you every week?
好的 我知道你们的顾虑了
Okay, I'm hearing some concerns
你们不太满意
about the policy that we were
我们的新政策
all just very excited about.
但说实话
But I'll just be honest.
医院也有医院的顾虑
The hospital has some concerns
我们不能让药品泛滥
about portion control.
什么叫药品泛滥 你以为我5岁吗
Portion control? Like I'm five?
不是 不是
No, no, no.
这些药物容易导致上瘾
It's just that these pills are highly addictive,
我们要确保
and we do need to make sure
药物的正确使用
that nobody is using
并保证药物不被倒卖♥♥
or distributing these pills inappropriately.
那你觉得我是在倒卖♥♥咯
So now you think I'm dealing?
- 没有 - 可你才说过
- No. - You just said
你们不会让使用镇痛药成为一件不光彩的事
the shaming of chronic pain treatment was over.
我们确实不会 但
And it is, but...
你认真的吗
Are you serious, Max? Come on.
没用的
That's not gonna work. No way.
真是个笑话 我先下了
What a joke. I'm outta here.
太荒唐了
Come on, Max. This is ridiculous.
你啥也没帮上 我也下了
Thanks for nothing. I'm closing this window.
感谢你们接了我从多家平台下的单
Thank you all for responding to my multiple app requests.
我需要你们帮我送点东西
I have some deliveries for you.
地址已经分好类了 以便配送
Addresses are grouped together for maximum efficiency.
- 那些墨西哥卷要送吗 - 不用
- Those burritos? - They are not.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表